iOS meets Blackberry. Like never before.
    With every graphic made from scratch and perfectly sized for each device, iLike is the crispest iOS experience yet. Experience features never before seen on a Blackberry theme such as unique wallpapers on Lock and Home screens and entirely custom Phone screens.

Get the most out of your Lock screen.
    Have your Home wallpaper show through or set a unique Lock wallpaper, separate from your Home wallpaper. Just like on iOS.
    -- To do so simply rename an image in your Pictures or Camera folder to "iLikelock", and iLike will use it as your Lock wallpaper.

Animations like never before.
    iLike includes never before seen animations on the Home screen. Watch your icons fly in and out just like on iOS when you hide and show your icons. See your wallpaper and banner slide up just like on iOS when the Options panel is activated.

The most customizable, wallpaper-friendliest iOS theme yet.
    Have the freedom to set up your phone the way you want. With iLike you can choose to hide all the icons, or just 1 row. You can choose to hide the dock, choose to have icon names hidden, choose to have a weather slot, and choose to hide or show your Today panel. You can even match your wallpaper by choosing from 5 built-in colors on the Home screen.

Highly versatile and simple to navigate.
    From your Home screen access up to 17 icons plus more applications via shortcut keys and banner items. Swipe to the right from your icons to find your upcoming Calendar items and latest Text Messages. Alternatively, use the paged circles to navigate between your Icons, Today Area and Settings Panel (animated).

Features:
    * Custom Call and Lock screens.
    * Highest quality graphics.
    * Hideable icons, icon names and Today panel.
    * Unique never before seen animations on the Home screen.
    * Set unique wallpapers for Lock and Home screens.
    * Immersive experience - even Message icons are skinned.
    * User-defineable font.

Clickable Banner.
    Time opens Clock/Alarm, Notifications opens Messages, Banner opens Profiles, Signal opens Manage Connections, Battery opens Options.

Home Screen Shortcuts:
    (Where icons will be) - Show icons
    (Escape) - Hide icons
    (Show/Hide dock) - Toggle via Options Panel on Home (wrench) and then press left above the dock

Additional Home screen Shortcuts:
    (0) First icon on application page
    (L) Profiles
    (K) Calendar
    (O) Options
    (M) Messages
    (N) BBM
    ($) SMS
    (@) Manage Connections

As always we love to hear your feedback!
    Let us know what you think and feel free to post some shots.

Enjoy!

Best,

Bbt
    Last edited by blackberrytourer; 07-23-11 at 11:59 PM.
    07-22-11 02:28 PM
    can we hide the bottom dock?

Last edited by judy77; 07-22-11 at 03:16 PM.
    07-22-11 03:05 PM
    Looks awesome, landscape support?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-11 03:07 PM
    how do i hide the bottom dock?
    Instructions are in the first post!
    07-22-11 03:12 PM
    This is not a good theme; it's a great theme!
    It is extremely unique and has features that I have not seen before. There's also user-defined call screens and lock screen. There is iPhone-like animations (the apps "fly" off the homescreen). The bottom shelf has reflections and is user-defined and can be hidden. There's also a second homescreen that's a today screen. And there is a lot of customization available such as color of top banner/bottom shelf, number of apps on homescreen, and text on or off for homescreen icons.
    I usually don't like replica-themes but this one is fantastic. I have been testing this one for the last few days and it is flawless and quick:

Call screen (will show your homescreen wallpaper in backgound):
    Last edited by tellsells; 07-22-11 at 05:07 PM.
    07-22-11 03:15 PM
    can we hide the bottom dock?
    Go to options panel and touch the second icon from the left to "unlock" it.
    Then with an icon highlighted in the bottom tray, scroll up and the dock will be hidden.
    judy77 likes this.
    07-22-11 03:19 PM
    Looks awesome, landscape support?

Landscape goes to the app screen. This theme is far too complex to have all functions work in landscape. But the theme is amazing despite this.
    I always lock the homescreen from tilting anyway.
    blackberrytourer likes this.
    07-22-11 03:24 PM
    Wonderful, wonderful job! I've been wondering when you were going to put out another theme and I am NOT disappointed. Like tellsells, I usually don't go for the replica themes, especially iphone (I already have one that's been turned into ipod touch!), but this has it's own unique spin.

Thanks for all the hard work you put into your Themes, blackberrytourer! I'm gonna be off and fiddle with all the new options!
    07-22-11 04:05 PM
    Love the theme! One question though; in your description you mention being able hide or show the weather icon (, choose to have a weather slot,) . I haven't been able to figure out how to show the weather icon. I see where you turn it on or off in the options panel, but all it does is change the color on the first icon on the bottom dock. Am I overlooking something? Thanks.

07-22-11 08:25 PM
    Love the theme! One question though; in your description you mention being able hide or show the weather icon (, choose to have a weather slot,) . I haven't been able to figure out how to show the weather icon. I see where you turn it on or off in the options panel, but all it does is change the color on the first icon on the bottom dock. Am I overlooking something? Thanks.

I believe what is written in theme description is incorrect. I have not found a hidden weather slot but this is from his theme description in the CB app store:
    Place your weather app in the second slot on your Apps page. You can then toggle the iOS-style weather icon from the Home screen Options Panel.
    By doing the above, it creates a weather icon to match the other icons in the bottom tray (so that it looks like the i-phone icons). It is actually pretty cool. And there really is no place for a weather slot on the homescreen anyway.
    07-22-11 09:07 PM
    Very nice job ! Digging this theme so much
    07-22-11 10:05 PM
    The I-Phone can only look like this :

But the iLike theme on the Torch can look like this :

07-23-11 08:32 AM
    I usually don't like replica-themes but this one is fantastic. I have been testing this one for the last few days and it is flawless and quick:
    Ditto for me, on both counts!

This is not a good theme; it's a great theme!
    It is extremely unique and has features that I have not seen before. There's also user-defined call screens and lock screen. There is iPhone-like animations (the apps "fly" off the homescreen).
    Okay, so I fricking LOVE this Call Screen!
    I somehow had no phone calls for the first 1.5 days of testing, then one came in� and I was just wowed!

Plus we Torchies finally get a bbt theme with a full screen width notification area. (I've been asking for a while!)

Top to bottom, iLike is just such a well-done theme!

↑ (that's my movie-poster quote)

Landscape goes to the app screen. This theme is far too complex to have all functions work in landscape. But the theme is amazing despite this.
    I always lock the homescreen from tilting anyway.
    Just curious: What tilt-lock app do you use?
    SixTools doesn't seem to want to lock my Home Screen anymore...
    07-24-11 05:52 AM
    A couple screens…

07-24-11 06:09 AM
    Plus we Torchies finally get a bbt theme with a full screen width notification area. (I've been asking for a while!)
    No wonder you like the full width screen notification area based upon your hundreds of unread messages!

Just curious: What tilt-lock app do you use?
    SixTools doesn't seem to want to lock my Home Screen anymore...
    I use LockTilt that's built into QuickLaunch!
    Elite1 likes this.
    07-24-11 07:47 AM
    No wonder you like the full width screen notification area based upon your hundreds of unread messages!
    Hahaha - exactly!
    Website I recently joined and haven't customized the notification options… I'm getting an email for every little thing!

But even once I stop procrastinating and get rid of them, on most themes if I have any 3 of BBM Group, BBM, email, voicemail,or Twitter, then I can't see the 3rd party stuff like BW's temp, exact battery remaining from MeterBerry or BatteryEx, etc. Full-width area and even I have to work hard to "overflow" it.

I use LockTilt that's built into QuickLaunch!
    Okay thanks. That's what I used before SixTools.
    But counting on SixTools to lock my Home Screen is like sitting in a car with no engine and hoping to get to work.

There's a newer one from S4BB that I got free too, but never used that I might try out first. Really want one that will auto-lock Home Screen tilt without me having to do anything. (Think I'm going to email CheetahAce/NikkiSoft and ask for that to be added to QL. Fingers crossed!)
    Last edited by elite1; 07-25-11 at 04:57 AM.
    07-24-11 02:26 PM
    Here's a few screens of iLike with bottom dock hidden:

tsells likes this.
    07-24-11 02:38 PM
    Last edited by tellsells; 07-24-11 at 03:56 PM.
    07-24-11 03:15 PM
    07-25-11 01:51 PM
    There's another version of this theme that BBT just released with OS7 icons available here:

iLike OS7 | iOS meets Blackberry� 7. - Themes BlackBerry Software

andyahs likes this.
    07-25-11 03:42 PM
    There's another version of this theme that BBT just released with OS7 icons available here:

iLike OS7 | iOS meets Blackberry� 7. - Themes BlackBerry Software
    Here's a few more views of iLike OS7:

07-25-11 06:39 PM
    Last edited by tellsells; 07-25-11 at 09:59 PM.
    07-25-11 08:56 PM
    One problem I'm having is after a battery pull I have to reset my settings in the options panel, bottom dock lock, text returns.

07-27-11 05:41 AM
    Hmm I'll experiment with that next reboot and get back.
    I think most people have changing wallpapers and customize those options for their wallpapers. I do anyway. I'm sure I'm spending way too much time playing with this theme's many options!
    Last edited by elite1; 07-27-11 at 05:44 PM.
    07-27-11 11:11 AM
    great wall for this theme! Would you please post? Thx
    07-27-11 02:49 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD