hello once again.. long time i know.. well here is an early stage work of a theme concept i am puting together while also working on my SVG practice.. just puting out as a glimpse for everyone to see and give some feedback on it.
    not a very wallpaper kinda friendly theme and also as u can see its more for the feminine type.

Ah yes... forgot details... the I is the battery meter.. hearts r signal meter and kisses for the wifi enabled cells the wifi meter.. the U just acts as a app screen button.. u push on the signal meter takes u to connection settings, the clock for clock
    Last edited by sadosdesigns; 11-22-10 at 05:40 AM.
    11-19-10 07:57 PM
    this looks very cool, so different :]
    11-19-10 08:25 PM
    That looks really cool. The only thing I might suggest is to somehow make the clock more noticeable. Either bigger or a brighter color. A lot of people use their BB as a watch and one would have to search for a second for that clock.
    11-19-10 09:54 PM
    yah i tried a bigger clock but on the exporting i always got an error that it was bigger than 60x60kb something..
    11-20-10 05:08 AM
    maybe a different color that stands out for the clock, i use my phone as my watch
    11-20-10 07:13 AM
    i guess red would be it... just wanted to keep the focus on the "I heart U"

would anybody know the module for the quicklunch? so i can add it on the battery meter.
    11-20-10 08:14 AM
    theme hype has died i see.. its mostly like HTC and Iphone wannabe designs.. crazy... just crazy... :-P
    11-22-10 04:22 AM
    any idea when this theme will be ready, my friends are bugging me to ask you?
    11-23-10 02:19 PM
    0_0

11-23-10 03:18 PM
    sorry no ETA yet.. i have a storm so starting it there first this way i can also test it.. when i get done with the torch version also probably gonna have a few testers make sure it works correctly.
    11-23-10 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD