67 123
tools

- Over 20 homescreen icons.
    - All custom meters.
    - Custom icons.
    - Fully skinned.
    - Weather slot.
    - For 6.0 OS devices.

I = Battery meter also hotkey for Quicklunch.
    Hearts = Signal meter also hotkey to network settings.
    U = Takes u to the app screen.
    Kissed = WIFI signal.

Not a Torch user so........

TESTERS NEEDED
    Last edited by sadosdesigns; 12-23-10 at 06:14 PM.
    hunoosh and jenna_jax like this.
    12-03-10 05:20 PM

- Over 20 homescreen icons.
    - All custom meters.
    - Custom icons.
    - Fully skinned.
    - Weather slot.
    - For 5.0 OS devices.

I = Battery meter also hotkey for Quicklunch.
    Hearts = Signal meter also hotkey to network settings.
    U = Takes u to the app screen.
    Kissed = WIFI signal.

Not a Torch user so........

TESTERS NEEDED
    Beautifulberrys@gmail.com to test!!!please :0)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-10 05:30 PM
    I'll try to break it.....LOL!
    12-03-10 05:36 PM
    the theme is basically completed.. so need some feedback on it.. make sure it has no bugs.. leave an email for a link..
    12-03-10 05:40 PM
    OMG!!!!!!!!!! I am LOVING this theme!!!!!! I knew your themes would be WORTH the wait! So far it's been like 2 minutes since install lol!!! I'm doing a reboot now so will check it out some more I'm sure! One thing I noticed is when you open the full menu of icons, the font is way to light to read against the white background. This theme has my <3! Look forward to messing with it a lil more! I LOVE how you place the apps on the homepage all over....and it has a weather slot!
    12-03-10 07:19 PM
    thnk u thnk u... yah ill try doin more torch themes.. been on the storm forums and its kinda dead.. lol

ill look into the app screen font also. thnx for feedback.
    12-03-10 07:24 PM
    After the battery pull the font is all back to black. My home page is a lil different. the SMS words aren't there but I can still access my texts from tapping and the same for the word message. I'm going to post a pic. But I'm wondering if it's because I haven't recieved any texts? Anyway LOVE it and thnx for allowing me the fun of testing!
    12-03-10 07:28 PM
    the homescreen buttons which r the words of each app r supposed to be black at all times only till u tap on it to fade in red.. doesnt it do that?
    12-03-10 07:31 PM
    This first shot you see on the left SMS and MESSAGES is blank. But I tap that spot and it will open.

12-03-10 07:38 PM
    yah thats definitely not right... hehe gonna look into it. didnt do that on the storm version.
    12-03-10 07:40 PM
    I know this next issue may be more difficult to fix but see the motifications area? It will only fit 2 at a time. Is it possible to fix it? I use the temp and batteryx so these 2 are getting moved out of the way.

12-03-10 07:41 PM
    I know this next issue may be more difficult to fix but see the motifications area? It will only fit 2 at a time. Is it possible to fix it? I use the temp and batteryx so these 2 are getting moved out of the way.

at that point id have to shrink down the maps icon to make more room.. on the storm it fit 3 at a time.. thought that was good enough.
    12-03-10 07:44 PM
    LOVE the concept of this theme. I use ubertwitter, so the twitter app didn't work for me. All the white space on the left isn't too pleasing to the eye, can that be used for other apps or just words? The font might be on the smallish side, could it be bumped up a bit(personal preferance) a LOT of people use social scope or even ubertwitter, just an fyi.
    Still working on it!!!

12-03-10 08:13 PM
    so will those areas stay blank white? looks kinda odd, i just love this theme though.
    12-03-10 08:14 PM
    no there r icons over there but for some reason wont show up.. on the storm all icons on homescreen show... gotta figure out why its doin this on the torch. also happen to know the module for ubertwitter? so i can add it in..
    12-03-10 08:17 PM
    is this theme available for the torch 9800? if not can it be converted?
    thanks
    12-03-10 09:27 PM
    I'm loving this theme. When will it be available for 9800?

12-03-10 09:36 PM
    no there r icons over there but for some reason wont show up.. on the storm all icons on homescreen show... gotta figure out why its doin this on the torch. also happen to know the module for ubertwitter? so i can add it in..
    how would i find the module to uber to help you out?
    12-03-10 09:58 PM
    Just realized the Profiles app is there too. But not text on the homepage.

12-03-10 11:36 PM
    yah its available for the torch.. on test mode now.. and svg seems to have problems.. ill redo the buttons that r missing on the svg maybe that will fix the problem hopefully... sorry if i dont answer on time but i live in Greece and there is a 7 to 9 hour difference with the U.S. for the modules usually u go to options_applications.. the ubertwitter should be under 3rd party.. click on it and there should be a list as u scroll down.. sometimes i see it sart of as net_XXXXXX other times just the name like i was told with quicklunch is just quicklunch..
    12-04-10 05:15 AM
    SadoS...no Worries at all. We realize you talented people have lives too. :-p I on the other hand have no life. J/J (4 children-2 are twin 4yr old boys :-o) I'm here often. If I sound pushy I do not mean too. I'm just posting as I go along and find things. I dont use Utter or Twitter wosh I could help there. Only social I use is FB. But let me know if I can help in any way. :-)

12-04-10 06:22 AM
    Oh...and I'd like to add that I temporarily made my home screen look a lil better. ;-) lol. The wifi signal is a lil overlapping the SMS but I thought I did pretty good for someone with no talent.

12-04-10 07:17 AM
    at that point id have to shrink down the maps icon to make more room.. on the storm it fit 3 at a time.. thought that was good enough.
    Just a suggestion and by no means...being pushy lol. Is it possible to exchange the myspace icon with the notifications? Especially since not many people us myspace anyway. Just an idea. Thank you.
    12-04-10 09:27 AM
    They redid they whole UI for 6.0, so things like modules aren't easily found like they were in 5.0. It's a relatively small download, and free- could you download and see on your blackberry? iPhone or BlackBerry ? | ÜberTwitter

12-04-10 12:13 PM
    Hey, I'd love to do some theme testing for you if you still need/want some feedback.

If you need an email or would like me to PM you than just lemme know!

I personally have UberTwitter installed and just looked up the Module(s) and I guess there are two? --> "Flurry" & "UberTwitter" <-- without the quotations of course.

12-04-10 02:09 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD