Thank-you =)

And DeeDee, grab it and see what the fuss is about
    03-06-11 11:20 PM
    Wow I missed this
    03-06-11 11:24 PM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-11 11:29 PM
    I missed it too. I paid full price but worth every cent. I've probably wasted over $50 trying and buying new themes that look cool but run like garbage. This theme, for me, is everything I need. There are some great free themes out there but I always end up going back to this. I love the big clock, the multiple today entries. I can use premium Berryweather by using 1 row of icons instead of both. Anyway, buy it, buy it, buy it.

03-07-11 12:58 AM
    Thanks cazman, I worked really hard on this one =)
    03-07-11 01:07 PM
    Damn it I didn't see the coupon at the top. I have looked at this thread every day and I missed it :/
    03-07-11 09:53 PM
    Holy sh*t it was free? Crap. I missed my chance!
    03-07-11 10:05 PM
    That's why you should subscribe to the thread instead of checking it everyday. If viewing the forums on a computer (or the full site on your BB), there is an option at the top to Subscribe to Thread. It's good for peeps who wanna watch a thread but not actually post anything. Just saying in case you were unaware

03-07-11 10:11 PM
    If you missed the freebie, the theme is on sale for $1.99 for the week =)
    03-08-11 01:07 PM
    Where your weather is showing I have contacts how can it change it to beweather instead ?
    03-08-11 04:11 PM
    Where your weather is showing I have contacts how can it change it to beweather instead ?
    You need to place BeWeather in App Slot #1, in your Application Screen.
    03-08-11 04:13 PM
    I purchased this theme and really like it. Amazing graphics, smooth ui and it looks just like the real thing.

My question is in the top bar of the theme home screen I have a "?" and I'm not sure why? Theme was downloaded a few days ago and I have done some battery pulls and soft resets but it's still there.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Ryan

e4lines likes this.
    03-08-11 04:54 PM
    figured it would be that simple !! Thanks and awesome theme my fav so far !!
    03-08-11 06:59 PM
    I purchased this theme and really like it. Amazing graphics, smooth ui and it looks just like the real thing.

My question is in the top bar of the theme home screen I have a "?" and I'm not sure why? Theme was downloaded a few days ago and I have done some battery pulls and soft resets but it's still there.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Ryan

Not sure what that "?" is, it started showing up after Theme Builder Beta 2. I'll try to look into it =)
    03-09-11 01:13 PM
    Hey, I noticed when I'm in my media folder and hit the option button that the 'explore' option is not available. I have files, music/podcasts, on my memory card that are only available though the 'explore-sdcard' set up. Is there a way to fix that so that I can access my memory card?

03-22-11 08:01 PM
    Yeah this has been an age-old problem with some themes, don't think anyone has figured out why it happens.
    03-23-11 08:34 PM
    Updated to v2.3

- Updated all wallpapers to the new Sense 3.0 wallpapers!
    - Back button now dismisses Skin Chooser Screen

OS 6 Keyboard Devices:
    - Slightly increased message list, menu, and button fonts

OS 6 Touch Devices:
    - Removed random Question Mark that appears when turning on WiFi
    04-18-11 07:52 PM
    Updated to v2.3

- Updated all wallpapers to the new Sense 3.0 wallpapers!
    - Back button now dismisses Skin Chooser Screen

OS 6 Keyboard Devices:
    - Slightly increased message list, menu, and button fonts

OS 6 Touch Devices:
    - Removed random Question Mark that appears when turning on WiFi

I got my update e-mail a few minutes ago, thanks for the free update code for the new All-In-Once version

I noticed that I've now got two copies of this theme in my MobiHand account, the original v2.1 Metal that I purchased back in December and the new OS6 Torch 9800 v2.3 version that I just updated to using the coupon.............hope that's the way it's supposed to work.
    04-18-11 10:28 PM
    Thank you for the great theme and hard work!
    04-19-11 12:23 AM
    Would it be too much trouble to add a manage connections hotspot to this theme? Otherwise it's pretty much perfect for my needs.
    04-30-11 04:36 AM
    Is it possible to get the animated weather of HTC Sense with this? I was recommended this theme by someone and all looks great so far, just that one minor irk of the animated weather (the reason I'm wanting a HTC Sense theme).
    05-02-11 05:49 AM
    Could you make the highlight bar in blue instead of green?
    05-15-11 01:10 PM
    best theme ive had yet. thank you
    07-19-12 08:57 AM
198 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD