07-19-12 08:57 AM
198 ... 23456 ...
tools
    2 is just out for non-touch
    Devices, I believe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-10 05:24 AM
    Vince please correct me if I'm wrong but it saying you can buy OS 6 Version 2.0 for the torch

12-16-10 10:06 AM
    Crickets.......again.......
    12-17-10 04:37 PM
    Hey guys just bare with me as my last final exam is on Monday, the 20th. Expect your update within the week. Sorry for the wait, but school first!
    Technerd.McLeod likes this.
    12-17-10 04:42 PM
    Ok so I can't speak for everyone else but I'm getting a little ancy. How is the update goin Vince?

Last edited by A.Taylor; 12-29-10 at 06:00 PM.
    12-26-10 12:14 PM
    And silence

01-02-11 01:35 PM
    I second the ancy! I litterally check this post everyday. I love this theme and would love to see the new version, but I'm beginning to feel a bit discouraged

01-02-11 09:30 PM
    Guys just chill...seriously. If Vince has had us waiting this long with no response for days then we have to assume he is somewhere masterminding awesomeness! Right Vince?

01-06-11 12:10 PM
    I hope your right Gdlistns, I really want to see the update for this theme. Its been so long since I used it, I want this update to bring me back to this theme.

01-18-11 10:45 AM
    gent,

i bought the version 1.0 from mobihand, still not c the upgrade notice for me ??

g
    01-18-11 09:59 PM
    gent,

i bought the version 1.0 from mobihand, still not c the upgrade notice for me ??

g
    Nobody with a Torch does. We are anxiously waiting.

01-18-11 10:14 PM
    I thought I had the 2.0 version
    01-20-11 12:10 PM
    It isn't snappy on my torch. And why doesn't the track pad work on any of the homescreens. Are these all 2.0 upgrades we are waiting for?

01-20-11 04:45 PM
    Has anybody heard anything from Vince? Looks like the last time posting in this thread was 12/17/10! I hope he's ok. Maybe he's whippin up an update that will blow our mind! I haven't used this but about a total of a day in the last 3 months because it lagged so bad, but I just knew he would give us a really cool update, but I'm starting to worry its not coming. I'm gonna be opimistic, though, maybe he's just busy....talk to us Vince.
    01-20-11 05:12 PM
    Even after some of the comments I decided to take a stab at this theme...Vince this theme has some major potential. I'm a BB guy at heart but for some reason I love HTC's Sence UI layout...just looks great and Vince you've down a awesome job on the GUI...it really looks good and the colors just pop. This theme has a lot of potential. That said I'm a little disappointed that for $6 it still has a lot of buggy issues. I would consider this a premium theme with a premium price but it still needs work. I took the plunge and paid full pop for this theme in hopes that you will be upgrading very very soon. I know we haven't heard from you since mid December which is a bit concerning but I'm sure dude you've got a lot going on your plate. That being said this theme does need some polishing and it needs it as soon as possible bro. Very buggy still....I've managed to play with it for the past 24 hours but as much as I love the GUI I can't make this theme my daily driver yet. I'm a bit surprised on how choppy it still is, not very smooth, expected better...have done numerous battery pulls but still laggy. Also the screens overlap sometimes when swiping left or right. If I tap from the homescreen on the left or right side it works fine but swiping sometimes for some reason will overlap the screens from time to time. For example I'll swipe to the right to get the calendar/message view and that page will overlap over my main home page...so I can see the calendar but underneath is the HTC Clock and my icons...very very weird. Also from the main home screen when I try and tap the applications button or the main phone button (the main software button on home screen), from time to time it will launch the skins page where I have to choose from my metal skin or the default HTC one...not sure whats going on there. Those are just a few.

I'm really hoping that we can see a update as promised very soon dude...I really think you have a potential winner here that with a polished solid theme people will have no probs paying $6 for.

Drop us a note and let us know at least whats happening...would love to get an ETA on the update.

Thx & Cheers!
    Last edited by steviebigv; 02-04-11 at 08:05 AM.
    02-04-11 08:02 AM
    Good luck waiting for an update on this theme. It won't happen.
    02-04-11 10:11 AM
    Good luck waiting for an update on this theme. It won't happen.
    I'm about to believe it.
    02-04-11 10:19 AM
    Official Statement from Developer:

Due to overwhelming circumstances, I have not been able to attend to the theming community as a whole in the past couple of months. In order to improve customer service, timely updates, and provide higher quality themes, I have restructured my independent alias and teamed up with my partner Lisa Moretto to form The Theme Box. With the added support, together we will be able to provide a consistently high level of customer satisfaction, as well as create even more diverse and graphically rich products.

My sincere apologies for the wait, but now that things are back in full swing, Desire HD 2.0 is at the top of the priority list. I appreciate everyone's patience in the matter. Please keep an eye on our website for the latest updates.

Sincerely, Vince
    02-04-11 11:43 AM
    Official Statement from Developer:

Due to overwhelming circumstances, I have not been able to attend to the theming community as a whole in the past couple of months. In order to improve customer service, timely updates, and provide higher quality themes, I have restructured my independent alias and teamed up with my partner Lisa Moretto to form The Theme Box. With the added support, together we will be able to provide a consistently high level of customer satisfaction, as well as create even more diverse and graphically rich products.

My sincere apologies for the wait, but now that things are back in full swing, Desire HD 2.0 is at the top of the priority list. I appreciate everyone's patience in the matter. Please keep an eye on our website for the latest updates.

Sincerely, Vince
    Thanks for the update,dude. I think everyone was concerned,mainly, for your well-being. Glad u ok!
    jenna_jax likes this.
    02-04-11 12:39 PM
    Thanks for the update,dude. I think everyone was concerned,mainly, for your well-being. Glad u ok!
    Yeah... been through more than I can explain this past few months. Could not find the motivation to do any serious theming. Things are finally starting to look up now
    02-04-11 01:57 PM
    I'm sure that I'm speaking for everyone by saying we are glad to hear everything is looking better and hope that everything works out for the best. Looking forward to some more cool themes and updates! U gotta major talent for this!
    vincetheprince likes this.
    02-04-11 05:15 PM
    I'm so sorry to read that you've been going through some heavy stuff. I'm ecstatic you found your way back because you were truly missed.

--Cindy
    Twitter: @akaJennaJax
    vincetheprince likes this.
    02-04-11 05:34 PM
    I echo my fellow Vince fans!! Glad your alright! Hope everything looks up faster than you expect!! I know you have much love and support for your Berry Fam

02-04-11 11:44 PM
    Things have been rough yet you found time to release a new theme? Just like another theme you did, promised something and didn't follow through and now those people are SOL. You should finish one thing before you start another or at least state that you don't plan on updating soon.

02-05-11 11:56 AM
    Things have been rough yet you found time to release a new theme? Just like another theme you did, promised something and didn't follow through and now those people are SOL. You should finish one thing before you start another or at least state that you don't plan on updating soon.

Desire HD is not something you can just "dip your toes in" and be able to code. In fact, it's probably one of the most advanced themes in terms of coding complexity. I needed to shake the rust off with something easy before attempting to dive in head first trying to code after a small absence. Regardless, I understand the source of your hostility and I shall hang my head low for now until I can deliver the promised goods, as you say.
    02-05-11 02:20 PM
198 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD