Oh my, this theme looks amazing!!! If I had not just purchased another HTC branded theme yesterday, I would be all over this. The layout of this theme looks perfect for my liking - and to add customization... wow. This theme takes the cake. I'm going to watch this thread for a while. Props to the developer. Watching my spending for a while and I think this is my next purchase.
    02-26-11 06:10 PM
    Wow! It looks just like the real thing!
    02-26-11 06:30 PM
    Will this theme be on sale ever? It looks awesome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-11 05:31 AM

Even if it's not on sale ever, it is definitely worth the purchase.
    02-27-11 06:18 AM

I 2nd that. Need some discount here hopefully.
    02-27-11 06:55 AM
    Well, unfortunately, I missed the .99 sale which ended last Wednesday. I didn't even catch this theme or I would have bouught it then instead of the other one I purchased. I'm new to the Torch and I have really enjoyed all the cool stuff out there for it. Getting the right theme for your specific needs / tastes is a bit tricky. Because you really don't know until you get it on there and start using it for yourself. So, I agree, hopefully there will be some additional promos, etc. for this theme.

It would be very cool if the RIM model could someday get to the Apple model in terms of price in app stores - at .99 for just about any product / game / etc.

The problem is, the developers for either platform have to spend the same amount of time and the payoff isn't there apparently in the RIM model because of number of users. I don't know.

Anyway, I'm tracking this product / thread for my next purchase.
    02-27-11 07:30 AM
    A 12 hour sale or something like that would be awesome. I know that a lot of time has been put into the theme and I do thank the builder for the hard work. I just can't get myself to spend more then 1$ on a theme. Its not that I think the price is crazy but I change my mind so often that I may only use the theme once or twice.

02-27-11 07:44 AM
    Hey guys, since I appreciate your interest in my product, I made a code just for you. Check out with coupon code "PRICEWHINERS60" to receive a 60% discount. Enjoy!

- Vince
    02-27-11 08:12 AM
    The coupon name is just for laughs, in all seriousness the code does work though and will expire tonight at midnight EST
    Dim-Ize likes this.
    02-27-11 08:15 AM
    Awesome! Thanks so much!

02-27-11 09:21 AM
    LOL - I feel like a tool...

But, I did buy it. :-) Thanks!
    02-27-11 11:51 AM
    Lol! Let me know how you like it
    02-27-11 01:52 PM
    I bought it! I'm also the pricewhiner haha

02-27-11 02:02 PM
    The theme is beautiful! I love the transparencies, the icons, the ability to switch between layouts. The customization is amazing. You did an amazing job. For some reason, however, the theme is lagging on my system. I did a battery pull and checked for any running apps in the background which may be causing the conflict. I can't figure it out. It could be that I am running the .450 version of the OS and with the next release this issue could be resolved. I have absolutely nothing but positive comments about the theme. The lack of snappiness must be a result of somthing my specific device and for that reason I will have to update when the next OS is out and try again. Thanks for your talent and for your support.
    02-28-11 08:39 AM
    Thank-you very much! Yeah it seems most reports that claim laggy operation stems from either running outdated OS or an untidy amount of apps hogging memory =)
    02-28-11 08:46 AM
    HTC Desire HD is FREE for two days (ending March 2 at midnight EST). Just check out with coupon code "TTBFREEBIE" to take advantage of this discount! This discount applies to Torch and Storm versions only.
    HawkC026 likes this.
    03-01-11 11:24 AM
    What a great Freebie! Thank you very much!
    03-01-11 11:55 AM
    Thanks for the free download. If I didn't just get the Incredible theme I would be all over this!

I tested it briefly and is it normal for a 3 second lag to occur when switching skins?

03-01-11 05:14 PM
    HTC Desire HD is FREE for two days (ending March 2 at midnight EST). Just check out with coupon code "TTBFREEBIE" to take advantage of this discount! This discount applies to Torch and Storm versions only.

This is one good looking theme, and everything works even smoother and faster with the v2.1 update.

If I hadn't already purchased it, I'd be all over this offer.

Thanks again for the great work!
    03-01-11 08:05 PM
    I have DL the last version, V1.2, but it is really slow and non responsive.
    Could it be because of my OS V6.0.0.284 ?
    03-02-11 03:58 AM
    Yeah you're on an ancient OS, grab the latest one!
    03-02-11 12:14 PM
    Yeah you're on an ancient OS, grab the latest one!
    Unfortunately I can not upgrade. I am with Vodafone in Egypt and this is the last one supported by her. Unless ofcourse I go and grab something outside Vodafone.
    03-02-11 01:49 PM
    There's really no harm in grabbing another official OS as long as you do it right =)
    03-02-11 01:53 PM
    The best paid theme I've ever purchased. Does/has everything I need.

03-06-11 03:58 PM
    Damn...I missed it. Looks like a nice theme, and everyone seems to really like it.
    03-06-11 08:09 PM
198 ... 5678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD