Is there someone using this theme on a Bold 9700 with the new OS6 (344)?
    11-18-10 04:30 PM
    Anyone found that the messages in today screen stops working. Seemed to be fine , then I changed my email settings, now I don't get anything in messages today

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-10 04:54 PM
    I love it! The only thing I would change is clock on the top bar on the homescreen I think shouldn't be there. We have the huge time right in the middle, no need for that time.

Just wondering when an update is expected? I'd love to know how its going to change. Also, the messages in the left screen don't show up at all and never have. I've done several battery pulls.
    Last edited by McStoner; 11-21-10 at 04:39 PM.
    11-21-10 08:02 AM
    Hey I love the theme ... My only issue with is is when I turn to landscape it the screen goes to senseUI . Will you be addressing this ..? Thanks

Yeah I'm gonna fix that in v2.0 as well. Sorry about that bug!
    11-21-10 09:08 PM
    Any ETA on when the update may come out ... It truly sounds awesome!

11-21-10 09:14 PM
    Bought this for $2.99 and Htc Incredible (BerrySense UI) for $2.00. I prefer the latter of the two because it provides more default messaging shortcuts at the top of the homescreen that you can choose to hide. Plus, the clock and icons are on separate panes. You can hide the clock by sending it to the left and/or hide the icons by sending them to the right for a clean wallpaper complimented by berryweather.

The best thing about this theme is the calendar preview, and thats about it.
    11-22-10 02:26 AM
    Bought this for $2.99 and Htc Incredible (BerrySense UI) for $2.00. I prefer the latter of the two because it provides more default messaging shortcuts at the top of the homescreen that you can choose to hide. Plus, the clock and icons are on separate panes. You can hide the clock by sending it to the left and/or hide the icons by sending them to the right for a clean wallpaper complimented by berryweather.

The best thing about this theme is the calendar preview, and thats about it.
    Both themes are cool....and as u said the calendar preview window is awesome on the desire theme (wish more themes had this).....but I seem to find it easier to access more icons on he berrysense....especially since i can program the bottom arrow as well on the bottom dock. Love both of them though......
    11-22-10 10:39 AM
    I'm amazed any of you can get past the "pick a skin" screen to actually use the theme.
    11-23-10 10:57 PM
    Please bare with me guys. I haven't forgotten about v2.0 ...actually, I'm almost done v2.0 for the 480x360 devices and you guys will be next. It's tough cuz I don't have a lot of time these days (it's that time again, school finals exams) so I'm doing what I can. I believe v2.0 will be a much greater experience for all =)

Regards, Vince
    john_v likes this.
    11-23-10 11:22 PM

Minor bug report (at least for me)...
    The calendar icon is not changing the date. For me, it is stuck on the 15th (which is the day I installed the theme). If I look closely, I can see today's date hovering over the icon, but in a very faint white font.
    Not a dealbreaker or anything, but just something I thought you'd like to know.
    Edit to add: battery pull doesn't seem to fix it. Have done a few.
    Same here on the calendar. After you get use to looking at the icon for the date, it's hard to look any where else for it. Again, not a deal breaker. Great theme.
    11-28-10 07:35 AM
    Any update pictures of what to expect next?

11-28-10 10:15 AM
    Please bare with me guys. I haven't forgotten about v2.0 ...actually, I'm almost done v2.0 for the 480x360 devices and you guys will be next. It's tough cuz I don't have a lot of time these days (it's that time again, school finals exams) so I'm doing what I can. I believe v2.0 will be a much greater experience for all =)

Regards, Vince
    I'm glad your working on v2.0, just wondering if you know around when it will be done or how long it will be?

11-28-10 10:55 AM
    I'm amazed any of you can get past the "pick a skin" screen to actually use the theme.
    I'm with Terita, love the idea, but can't get past the pick a skin screen at all.

11-28-10 01:16 PM
    I'm with Terita, love the idea, but can't get past the pick a skin screen at all.

i know this problem...n yes I get stuck on this screen every now and then mixed in with another screen (kind of hard to explain) n then have to spend time getting out of it.....would be nice to fix this....
    11-28-10 01:33 PM
    i know this problem...n yes I get stuck on this screen every now and then mixed in with another screen (kind of hard to explain) n then have to spend time getting out of it.....would be nice to fix this....
    That has happened to me too, 2 screens getting mixed together (it was easy to understand since it has happened to me) The first time it happened I took like 10 mins fixing it, every other time I fix it as soon as it happens but just touching the screen anywhere there is an open space. (Preferably where you touch to switch the screens)

11-28-10 07:22 PM
    Hi everyone, I have just published version 2.0 for the keyboard devices and I just wanted to pop in and let everybody know Storm/Torch v2.0 is still coming as promised. I ask for your patience and understanding as it's really not an easy theme to re-code from scratch due to its complex nature, and that I want to take the time needed to ensure it's polished and as functional as possible. Thanks!
    11-30-10 11:38 AM
    Hate to ask this because I'm sure its been asked before, but her goes : I purchased this amazing theme already for my torch but where would I go to get the v2.0 when its released?

11-30-10 10:18 PM
    Hate to ask this because I'm sure its been asked before, but her goes : I purchased this amazing theme already for my torch but where would I go to get the v2.0 when its released?

You will get an automatically-generated email from mobihand with upgrade link and full instructions
    11-30-10 10:22 PM
    Oh!! Ok! Thanks!! Can't wait!! LOVE this theme btw great job!

11-30-10 10:54 PM
    That has happened to me too, 2 screens getting mixed together (it was easy to understand since it has happened to me) The first time it happened I took like 10 mins fixing it, every other time I fix it as soon as it happens but just touching the screen anywhere there is an open space. (Preferably where you touch to switch the screens)

Vince please take in consideration not taking away the left and right screen I love those just which they didn't mix together ... Slight bug but still functional... Theme lovers what do u think?

... Also is the clock icon suppose to change with the date or always say the 15th

Last edited by A.Taylor; 12-02-10 at 10:15 PM.
    12-02-10 09:15 PM
    I hate to be "that guy" and ask
    But how's V2 going? Any ETA?

12-04-10 01:45 PM
    I bought this theme, it looks great.
    But when I tilt the phone on it's side (landscape mode), it's only shows an empty default wallpaper. With no icons, clock, whatsoever.
    Does anyone had a same problem with me?
    12-06-10 08:51 PM
    I bought this theme, it looks great.
    But when I tilt the phone on it's side (landscape mode), it's only shows an empty default wallpaper. With no icons, clock, whatsoever.
    Does anyone had a same problem with me?
    Yes, everyone has this exact problem because this theme, and every other theme built for torchs is using beta software, so there is bound to be a few glitches here and there. I use SixTools to stop it from switching when I tilt the screen. Oh and I also decided to switch themes until this one updates to 2.0 because I don't really like the left and right screens. I'm using http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/td...themes-552936/ now and I love it. Although, this is my 2nd favorite theme and hoping it takes over number 1 again after its update.
    12-07-10 06:48 AM
    Ok so I see app world has V.2.0 on sale but I haven't received an email saying a free upload is ready what should I do?

12-15-10 06:18 PM
    There is a 2.0 and we haven't been upgraded? Uhm, Vince? Hello?

12-16-10 02:24 AM
198 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD