First theme I ever bought , love it so much !!

Whats with the landscape , it does not show anything in landscape on the home screen ?

The center button on the home screen brings up the pallete everytime ?

Manage connections under the clock ?
    Last edited by likonvampire; 11-11-10 at 05:11 PM.
    11-11-10 05:08 PM
    I've been seeing so many screenshots in the general thread w/ this theme on other berrys. Does the torch version also have the ability to hide the big clock like I've been seeing others do?
    11-11-10 07:22 PM
    thats pretty cool i love htc
    11-11-10 07:42 PM
    Just wanted to leave feedback here as well. Theme is very nice and works great on the torch. Looking forward to updates as well as new things that the full theme kit will allow for in the future!

Vince, thanks again for the efforts. Your themes are top notch! Can't wait to get the PM so I can check out the other skins!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-10 09:31 PM

The center button on the home screen brings up the pallete everytime ?
    this. I have to find a way out of the palette screen just to open my email. super frustrating.
    Last edited by TeritaM; 11-11-10 at 09:53 PM.
    11-11-10 09:50 PM
    This theme is hot and I want it in the worse way. But if I get another theme this month the wife is going to kill me so I have to wait

11-12-10 12:20 AM
    I am getting crazy memory leak today. I lost over 40MB according to meterberry. Switched to another theme to see if this theme is causing the loss.

11-12-10 07:45 PM
    This is a great looking theme. But is anyone elses extremely laggy? It is almost unusable,I've done a few battery pulls too

11-12-10 09:07 PM
    This is a great looking theme. But is anyone elses extremely laggy? It is almost unusable,I've done a few battery pulls too.
    Nope, the theme is very fast on my device.
    11-13-10 08:26 AM
    UPDATE!

Hey guys, I know I've been a bit quiet on here but rest assured, I have been keeping an eye on the threads and noting down what needs to be fixed/changed. I'm in the process of recoding the theme from scratch to make it even more efficient/optimized, and probably the best news: it's gonna have ALL versions of the themes in one instead of just two. I'm excited to get this out, but it will take some time before this is completed. Bare with me as we head into version 2.0 and make this theme even more "desirable"
    11-13-10 02:04 PM
    Well the wife is going to shoot me but oh well I had to get it. Looks and feels great. I think in the options part of the theme u should put in options from the phone and maybe the search bar also just thinking a lil.

11-13-10 09:31 PM
    Just bought it, and I love it! I can't wait for V2!

11-13-10 10:49 PM
    Check first post for important details regarding version 2.0!
    11-14-10 03:31 AM
    Vince. New changes for 2.0 sound amazing!!!! Can't wait to see them. Let me know if I can help at all with testing. Great job man.

VinceThePrince is proud to present HTC Desire HD: a beautiful, multi-screen theme which replicates the SenseUI experience perfectly onto your BlackBerry device!

HTC Desire HD is available in 3 versions: Metal, Wood, and Slate. When you purchase this theme, you are essentially getting two themes in one! That's because no matter which version you buy, whether it's Metal, Wood, or Slate, you also have access to the standard SenseUI skin and can switch back and forth WITHIN the theme via the Skin Manager.

Features:

- Custom EVERYTHING (icons, battery, signal, wallpapers, menus, etc)
    - Built-in settings UI
    - Built-in skin manager
    - Panoramic wallpapers (wallpapers that slide left/right as you navigate through the different homescreens) - can be toggled on/off in the settings UI
    - User-defined icons on homescreen, with options for an additional 1 or 2 docks on second homescreen (via settings UI)
    - Large HTC-like clock widget

Purchase

MobiHand

CrackBerry

Upcoming Changes for the next version: 2.0

General

- ALL FOUR skins will now be combined into one theme!!! That's access to Slate, Wood, Metal, and SenseUI all the time!
    - Even more efficient work-arounds for coding to speed the theme up, keep file sizes down
    - Change up arrow on bottom-left corner to user-defined instead of launching Application Screen
    - HTC clock split up into two: left half still launches clock, right half launches profiles
    - Possibly adding AM/PM on the big HTC clock. Getting mixed reviews about this one. Some like it, some think it makes things cluttered. Feedback please? =D
    - Moving 3G/EDGE/etc indicator from the clock widget to beside the network bars at the top, where it belongs. In its place will be your carrier text
    - Removing the Options tab and combining it with the Skins Screen, will be renamed "Theme Options" screen, will still be launched with the pallette icon at the bottom-right
    - Notification bar at the top will be clickable, will slide down to show Calendar entries, Messages entries, and current Profile. This functionality replaces the left-screen
    - Enhanced Lock Screen graphics
    - Add Bluetooth / WiFi indicators on homescreen
    - Skin call screens
    - Skin some unskinned icons on OS 5
    - Make the menu transparency a little less transparent so it's easier to read

Touch-Specific

- Fix skin changer screen from launching accidentally bug
    - Adding landscape mode instead of having just blank wallpaper. Won't be nearly as full-featured as portrait mode though
    - Fix clock alignment on Storm devices
    - Fix top banner getting cut off on Storm devices

Keyboard

- Spacebar QuickLaunch, dollar sign SMS shortcuts
    - Some people are having problems with "Uncaught Exception" when opening Browser, gonna try to figure this out

* These are subject to change based on development experiences and user feedback, so let me know what you think! Also keep in mind that these are fairly substantial changes and require a full re-coding of the theme from scratch, so don't expect this to be out TOO soon. I'm also working on a mini-project alongside the update to this theme. If I am rushed, I will push out a rushed, unpolished product. So patience is the key, folks! =)
    11-14-10 08:09 AM
    to open the manage connection is a bit hard, sometimes i get it, sometimes i dont
    any fix?
    11-14-10 09:40 AM
    (personally) I'm OK without AM/PM. I usually just look out the window to figure that one out :-)
    11-14-10 10:10 AM
    to open the manage connection is a bit hard, sometimes i get it, sometimes i dont
    any fix?
    Yeah I'm gonna fix that in v2.0 as well. Sorry about that bug!
    11-14-10 10:49 PM
    Yeah I'm gonna fix that in v2.0 as well. Sorry about that bug!
    Will wait for the fix

11-15-10 10:26 AM
    (personally) I'm OK without AM/PM. I usually just look out the window to figure that one out :-)
    How about a big . on the lower left before the clock just like a digital clock for PM ?
    11-15-10 11:04 AM
    Vince,
    Great theme! First one that actually made me want to buy it, and I did. Very nice look, and looking forward (with patience!) to 2.0

11-15-10 01:12 PM
    awesome theme. its quick and looks great.

I also agree with all the other suggestions already posted.

the only things i would change would be:

1. Skin switcher moved to settings area (where you turn landscape picture off/on, etc)

2. Two side buttons be user defined. But if not make one at least dedicated to manage connections.

3. The theme always resets itself after a phone reset. I always have to toggle to the SenseUI and turn off landscape background after I soft reset.

but even if there wasnt an update on the way, id still use this theme.
    11-16-10 06:02 AM
    Updated info on v2.0, check first post!
    john_v likes this.
    11-16-10 02:22 PM

Minor bug report (at least for me)...
    The calendar icon is not changing the date. For me, it is stuck on the 15th (which is the day I installed the theme). If I look closely, I can see today's date hovering over the icon, but in a very faint white font.
    Not a dealbreaker or anything, but just something I thought you'd like to know.
    Edit to add: battery pull doesn't seem to fix it. Have done a few.
    Last edited by john_v; 11-17-10 at 10:43 AM.
    11-17-10 08:43 AM
    In the phone screen, if I select a previously called number and try to call it again, the screen goes black. The number starts dialing, but you can't see anything.
    It only happens when redialing previous calls, not new ones or someone from the contacts.
    11-17-10 09:03 AM
    When can we expect the update for this theme?
    11-18-10 10:22 AM
198 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD