Just an fyi. If yoy set the svg code to go to app screen....the user can hit the end call button and still see the bad landscape homescreen. I ran it this converting the tron theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Right now we are working with the best method for the user - please keep all PM type of information as is and please private message us or go to WJD Designs and write us a support email....
    01-20-11 03:36 AM
    Torch Update 1.1 Change Log
    Added another row of icons (thanks to forum feedback)

Added Focus for “+/-“

Fixed Icon cutting off bug

Landscape home screen will now be removed and users will be directly sent to app screen when in landscape – as of right now if I enable the landscape homescreen it will take away the scrolling function for trackpad – the only fix to this is an update to Theme Studio 6 that fixes this bug – Gizmo Ninja states there will be one at the end of the month (lets hope RIM fixes it)
    Performance Increase might be present on some devices
    Took away weblinks to wjd designs and wjd store – causes problems with the theme
    Remember to follow us on Twitter @WJDDesigns
    01-21-11 05:01 PM
    There is a fix for the landscape issue for torch. You have to create a second SVG file for landscape and place it in the landscape portion of theme builder. I know this works as I have personally done it in some of my themes.

Last edited by cgmorgan1; 01-21-11 at 08:24 PM.
    01-21-11 08:07 PM
    There is a fix for the landscape issue for torch. You have to create a second SVG file for landscape and place it in the landscape portion of theme builder. I know this works as I have personally done it in some of my themes.

right now what we did was exactly as you state - we added svg and redone it for the landscape homescreen - then as soon as we ported it we had no more trackpad navigation - please keep all "tips" or discussion about svg to our email [email protected] so we don't confuse regular users, thank you!
    01-21-11 08:28 PM
    Hi, I absolutely love the theme, especially because it allows for the user to show off their wallpaper. One minor thing I noticed was that with the calendar icon that automatically updates, the background image is "31" but it seems to get in the way of the updating number(which is grey and too light, I have to squint my eyes to really see it). Is it possible to get rid of the "31" in the icon and keep it the dark blue with just the updating date on top? Otherwise no problems after thelast update, thanks.
    yourfriendwayned likes this.
    01-22-11 12:26 PM
    Hi, I absolutely love the theme, especially because it allows for the user to show off their wallpaper. One minor thing I noticed was that with the calendar icon that automatically updates, the background image is "31" but it seems to get in the way of the updating number(which is grey and too light, I have to squint my eyes to really see it). Is it possible to get rid of the "31" in the icon and keep it the dark blue with just the updating date on top? Otherwise no problems after thelast update, thanks.
    We will look in to this - thanks for helping out out!
    01-22-11 04:12 PM
    Would love to try it but $4 is a bit to much.

01-24-11 12:16 PM
    Would love to try it but $4 is a bit to much.

Wish we could change your mind but obviously there's that line that we have to cross - this is what we do for our only job and of course the Mt Dew alone to keep us up is more then this - we take nights of coding/icon dev and ui so it all amounts to what we think is worth it - wish we could persuade your decision, maybe sometime int he future perhaps?
    01-24-11 12:20 PM
    I understand u charging for themes as ur main income. All I'm trying to say is maybe charge less until the theme maker comes out off Beta and then charge full price? Just my 2 cents. Theme looks good and good luck to u guys.

01-24-11 12:26 PM
    I understand u charging for themes as ur main income. All I'm trying to say is maybe charge less until the theme maker comes out off Beta and then charge full price? Just my 2 cents. Theme looks good and good luck to u guys.

Well right now there aren;t a lot of bugs left in this beast even with the bad software we have - I can justify the cost because of the fact we worked harder on this one to get around all of the bugs and make things work - IMHO we shouldn;t lower the price if it is out of our hands - all our customers will get free updates like always... thanks for your comments either way and we appreciate the feedback even if you didn't purchase
    01-24-11 12:30 PM
    Will you be selling this one in App World?
    01-24-11 03:08 PM
    Will you be selling this one in App World?
    We will be submitting it to App World with a couple of minor changes to comply with their submission policies.
    01-24-11 03:34 PM
    We will be submitting it to App World with a couple of minor changes to comply with their submission policies.
    I just bought it from mobihand
    On app world I can charge it on my Telus account, it's really convenient.
    01-24-11 03:43 PM
    Added HD Honeycomb Wallpaper to the original thread...
    02-02-11 12:18 AM
    looks fantastic as always!
    02-02-11 12:30 AM
    What minor changes would you have to do for appworld?

02-02-11 04:21 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD