I just downloadd the upgrade 1.1
    It is as agreat as 1.0, but I miss the icon titles. The reason is that I use 3 emails , and now they all look like eachother. Maybe in the next upgrade , you can make different icon for each email ( some themes use an envelope and a mail box).

Thanks again for this unique theme.
    Last edited by m.seif; 02-27-11 at 11:23 AM.
    02-27-11 11:13 AM
    What things have been changed in 1.1?
    02-27-11 11:20 AM
    What things have been changed in 1.1?
    I noticed the following diff:
    1- No titles for the icons on the home screen.
    2- The WP for the ALL app is now solid color ISO the cells.
    02-27-11 11:26 AM
    I noticed the following diff:
    1- No titles for the icons on the home screen.
    2- The WP for the ALL app is now solid color ISO the cells.
    Thx just upgraded my self, and is it just me or have the positions of the icons moved 1 place :P
    02-27-11 11:36 AM
    Thx just upgraded my self, and is it just me or have the positions of the icons moved 1 place :P
    The icons have moved, but there is a url in ALL screen which will take you to the help of how to arrange them.
    02-27-11 11:39 AM
    The icons have moved, but there is a url in ALL screen which will take you to the help of how to arrange them.
    In case u didn't know, I noticed the LS (landscape) mode has also changed
    02-27-11 02:11 PM
    I miss ver 1.0 with the names of the icon >

Can I still DL instead of v1.1 ?
    02-28-11 08:18 AM
    Only because I am very fond of thie theme, I would like to tell you the following 2 suggestions if you are going to upgrade:
    1- Make the hexa shape a bit smaller ( like 75%) of the current area.
    2- Revert back to the icons name.

I know that 1&2 are really difficult to exsist togther , but I may be you will be able to handle.
    02-28-11 01:39 PM
    Only because I am very fond of thie theme, I would like to tell you the following 2 suggestions if you are going to upgrade:
    1- Make the hexa shape a bit smaller ( like 75%) of the current area.
    2- Revert back to the icons name.

I know that 1&2 are really difficult to exsist togther , but I may be you will be able to handle.
    Exactly wat i was thinking!
    02-28-11 02:47 PM
    Make the hexa shape a bit smaller ( like 75%) of the current area.
    What? Why? :O

-This phone already has a smaller screen than its competitors, you should use as much real estate as possible.

-This is the only theme so far with icons/touch areas large enough for me to use the touchscreen somewhat decently (I have big hands.)
    02-28-11 04:37 PM
    What? Why? :O

-This phone already has a smaller screen than its competitors, you should use as much real estate as possible.

-This is the only theme so far with icons/touch areas large enough for me to use the touchscreen somewhat decently (I have big hands.)
    Since u have big hands u might consider to by a HTC Desire HD, has a very big screen
    02-28-11 05:09 PM
    Since u have big hands u might consider to by a HTC Desire HD, has a very big screen
    Using touch screens for texting is a nightmare. Plus, I am used to the BB OS. I've had a Curve since 2008, and just got the Torch. As long as there's a physical keyboard, I will keep buying BB devices.
    02-28-11 07:07 PM
    Have a look at the theme in the Land scape mode. The size of the hexa cell is perfect. Try it with you finger, and I am sure you will find it OK.
    03-01-11 06:48 AM
    Just bought this on app world.. Love it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-11 10:52 AM
    Well I'm sure the size of the hexes in portrait mode isn't just about functionality. I see their size as a matter of aesthetics as well.
    I like how they're sized and feel that the theme over all is snappy and smooth.
    I like it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-11 11:09 AM
    Is there any update for this butiful and unique theme ?
    03-09-11 06:00 AM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD