Hey everyone, you can buy this theme at Blackberry App World for the same $2.99 and actually get what you pay for!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-11 05:50 AM
    Like pearlfan2 said, you can buy the theme for $2.99 at BlackBerry App World BlackBerry App World - HeXa-Gone Theme. We had some problems hosting with MobiReach and we're in communications to fix it.

Thank you for your patience.
    02-25-11 09:13 AM
    Will the coupon work on App World?

02-25-11 09:21 AM
    No, the coupon won't work there.
    Hopefully the MobioHand site will be back up by tonight
    02-25-11 09:59 AM
    Excellent!
    Thanks ByteStackers!

02-25-11 10:09 AM
    Very Nice!!!!!!
    02-25-11 11:03 AM
    I had a coupon but could not use it on Crackberry. Would it work on Mobihand ?
    Last edited by m.seif; 02-25-11 at 11:34 AM.
    02-25-11 11:31 AM
    I had to take down the mobihand sight after having download compatibility problems. Hopefully it will be back up tonight.
    02-25-11 11:53 AM
    I have not received the code for the discount.

02-25-11 12:28 PM
    I have all the names written down for the codes but I can't generate anymore until the theme is live again. I'll have the rest of them out hopefully by tonight, fingers crossed
    02-25-11 12:33 PM
    I have all the names written down for the codes but I can't generate anymore until the theme is live again. I'll have the rest of them out hopefully by tonight, fingers crossed
    Hey thx really much for the code, but when I try to download it on mobihand it says it's not compatible with the BB Torch. Perhaps u know why this is happening?
    02-26-11 04:47 AM
    wow that's awesome !! can't wait to have it
    02-26-11 09:58 AM
    Hey friend , u already read my PM. The one of the mobihand.com problems.
    02-26-11 10:23 AM
    I just downloaded and started playing with it.
    First impression, very nice and unique in looks. fast and responsive, and the touchpad moves smoothly clockwise and counter clockwise.
    I changed the WP of the home screen , and becasue it has sloid 8 icons, it goes with any background.
    The only thing so far is that becasue the OS6 icons are transperant, the screen looks crowded with their texts . Probably a solid dark WP will look much better.

Or even better, a new set of icons instead of that average looking OS6 icons.

Except for this, the theme is really elegant and very effecinet. Amazing also is its small KB size.
    Last edited by m.seif; 02-26-11 at 10:53 AM.
    ByteStackers likes this.
    02-26-11 10:50 AM
    I just downloaded and started playing with it.
    First impression, very nice and unique in looks. fast and responsive, and the touchpad moves smoothly clockwise and counter clockwise.
    I changed the WP of the home screen , and becasue it has sloid 8 icons, it goes with any background.
    The only thing so far is that becasue the OS6 icons are transperant, the screen looks crowded with their texts . Probably a solid dark WP will look much better.

Or even better, a new set of icons instead of that average looking OS6 icons.

Except for this, the theme is really elegant and very effecinet. Amazing also is its small KB size.
    U downloaded it from mobihand to your torch, because when I am trying to download it it says, this theme is not compatible with your device.
    02-26-11 10:59 AM
    Never mind, just downloaded it on my pc and sended downloadlink to my torch
    Screenshots comming soon
    02-26-11 11:41 AM
    Here are my screenshots and have to say it again: Awesome Theme
    Last edited by Appz-; 02-26-11 at 12:50 PM.
    ByteStackers likes this.
    02-26-11 12:03 PM
    Btw I had a question. How do I change the icons on the homescreen of this theme?
    02-26-11 12:20 PM
    Btw I had a question. How do I change the icons on the homescreen of this theme?
    Re arrange them in the ALL screen. The beige,red and purple are your first 3 icons. The green, blue and yellow are the next 3 icons, in that order.
    02-26-11 12:26 PM
    Re arrange them in the ALL screen. The beige,red and purple are your first 3 icons. The green, blue and yellow are the next 3 icons, in that order.
    Thank u for the information
    02-26-11 12:57 PM
    Yeahh much better now
    02-26-11 01:01 PM

Just got it. It's very slick. Nice work!

Edit: This looks AWESOME in the dark, if you use a plain black wallpaper.
    Last edited by nicodimus22; 02-27-11 at 10:53 AM.
    ByteStackers likes this.
    02-26-11 02:04 PM
    Are there any coupons left? I'd love to try this. Thanks
    02-26-11 02:15 PM
    Given a new free coupon code and able to download from Mobihand. Theme looks wonderful on my Torch. Thanks

02-27-11 10:44 AM
    I noticed a small issue after using for one complete day.
    The alert/notification area is not enough if more than one happens. If I have 2 different emails or 1 email and a txt, then I get an envelope with the # of emails and then 3 dots only. When I open the email and the envelope goes away, then the 2nd envelope appears.
    02-27-11 10:46 AM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD