07-19-13 05:27 PM
33 12
tools
    Actually, I think we found a work around! We're working on an update. Will let ya all know as soon as its released.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Any update on the work around?
    11-16-10 02:06 PM
    Finishing things up right now. Should either have something by the end of the day or sometime tomorrow
    11-16-10 03:46 PM
    Update should now be available from your Elecite account

...and is coming to AppWorld by tomorrow.
    gordtm likes this.
    11-17-10 01:45 AM
    I purchased the theme and at first glance it looked great until I tried to toggle the icons using the touch screen. It seems moving your finger from side to side does not toggle through the icons instead you have to tap the left for the top icon to move once to the left. I also don't like how long it takes for the messages to display on the main screen when you have your cursor over it.

All in all I wasted 7 dollars and have gone back to my BB "HTC Desire" I can't get enough of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-10 02:14 AM
    Update should now be available from your Elecite account

...and is coming to AppWorld by tomorrow.
    The fix is good

Great job on the work around, thanks.
    11-17-10 04:37 AM
    In Fuze, there is a white bar along the right side in landscape mode until you hit the BB button.
    I assume you will be updating the theme when the official release of the OS 6 theme development app comes out in a couple of weeks.

Also, on my Torch, there is no Today feature or date and time on the second screen. It's just the theme's wallpaper, so I replaced it with BerryWeather.
    Last edited by gordtm; 11-17-10 at 09:10 AM.
    berryap likes this.
    11-17-10 05:45 AM
    In Fuze, there is a white bar along the right side in landscape mode until you hit the BB button.
    I assume you will be updating the theme when the official release of the OS 6 theme development app comes out in a couple of weeks.

Also, on my Torch, there is no Today feature or date and time on the second screen. It's just the theme's wallpaper, so I replaced it with BerryWeather.
    bump on this...love the Fuze, but would like to see the above updated....it would also be nice to have a new message icon on the home screen as seen on the video for the storm.
    12-16-10 12:32 AM
    bump on this...love the Fuze, but would like to see the above updated....it would also be nice to have a new message icon on the home screen as seen on the video for the storm.
    07-19-13 05:27 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD