07-19-13 05:27 PM
33 12
tools
    Hi guys,

Here's our latest addition to our 9800 themes collection (not many, 3 to be exact hehe). I won't be throwing any fancy words and just let the picture do the talking. Hope you guys like it. Feedback is appreciated.

Visit our site for detailed description.

11-12-10 09:25 PM
    I LOVE themes from Elecite. I had just about all of them that were available for the 9700. Now that I have the 9800 I LOVE them even more. Haze looks AMAZING on the Torch!!!
    11-12-10 10:18 PM
    Your link doesn't work. Problems with your SQL database. No such product found !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-10 12:23 AM
    Thanks Jenna

ShadowsWittness, that's weird, it works on this end. Just visit elecite.com
    11-13-10 02:33 AM
    Great looking theme! BUT $6.99 ARE YOU KIDDING!
    11-13-10 06:33 AM
    Will you guys be redoing some of your other themes for the Torch?
    I have a whole collection of Elicite themes that I can't use anymore
    11-13-10 10:48 AM
    wow! this theme sounds great, i'll buy it
    11-13-10 11:38 AM
    Gordtm, to be honest, we've been putting more focus on new releases for Torch rather than older but if we see a strong demand for some titles, we'll definitely consider it. Which ones are u talking about?
    11-13-10 02:45 PM
    looks good..
    11-13-10 03:36 PM
    Looks awesome and I really want it but damn 7$ that's just crazy. I themes take a lot of time and everything else but still.

11-13-10 07:59 PM
    Bigbusa1, I understand your concern and you are absolutely corrent; we spend a lot of time on these. Hey I believe there's a VIP code from our FB page "haze" that you can use to get 30% off.
    11-13-10 08:56 PM
    ok i have downloaded it and i am having sort of a problem.. when im on the main screen and tilt it sideways it messes up and dosent cover the whole screen. any way of getting it fixed
    11-13-10 09:20 PM
    ok i have downloaded it and i am having sort of a problem.. when im on the main screen and tilt it sideways it messes up and dosent cover the whole screen. any way of getting it fixed
    this....no landscape mode......? for 7 bucks even at 30 percent off....i would have liked to have seen landscape mode. I've done a battery pull several times.
    amphotgirl likes this.
    11-13-10 09:44 PM
    ya 6.99 is a bit too much... and seem there is some prob as well
    11-13-10 09:53 PM
    Sounds like the old landscape bug! Update coming soon to fix this? I like the theme and with the 30% discount I was about to buy it. But I will wait for the update to fix the landscape issue.
    11-13-10 09:53 PM
    Sounds like the old landscape bug! Update coming soon to fix this? I like the theme and with the 30% discount I was about to buy it. But I will wait for the update to fix the landscape issue.
    Yes.....i currently have it at tilt lock....but would like to see landscape mode.
    11-13-10 09:56 PM
    so how do i customize this theme and change the options
    11-14-10 09:17 AM
    so how do i customize this theme and change the options
    if your referring to the icons.....the first icon next to the clock on the left is the the #1 position.......the 12 icons in the middle panel are positions 2 to 13. dont know if this answered ur question.
    11-14-10 11:56 AM
    We'll have this reviewed first thing Monday morning, guys.

Geoalaska, it works like any other standard theme. Your customizable icons can be rearranged from the application list.
    11-14-10 11:58 AM
    how bout getting the landscaped mode fixed???
    11-14-10 01:09 PM
    beyond the landscape mode bug...

pros (in my opinion)
    i really do enjoy the interface....n i like th fact that i can use the trackpad with the middle icons...it has a cool slot machine feel to it.....

one of few themes where i feel comfortable reaching all necessary areas with touch screen using one hand....

cons (in my opinion)
    i would have liked to have seen a set today area.....at the moment it only lists today when i scroll over the calendar...any way to fix or improve that....

also doesn't feel very smooth when scrolling on touch screen to different icons.....top and middle icons.....

other than that...i love it......
    11-14-10 03:00 PM
    Gordtm, to be honest, we've been putting more focus on new releases for Torch rather than older but if we see a strong demand for some titles, we'll definitely consider it. Which ones are u talking about?
    Infinity!! I used it on my storm and it should be nice to see it on my Torch!!!
    11-15-10 07:23 AM
    Infinity!! I used it on my storm and it should be nice to see it on my Torch!!!
    Some of my Storm favorites are:
    Pure
    Orion
    Aeron (which I beta tested )

Those would be great on my Torch>
    11-15-10 07:47 AM
    Alright, we'll def consider those.

As for landscape Haze, unfortunately due to how it's built, it will not be supported. There's a way to add it still at this point but it'll dramatically slow the device down.
    11-15-10 02:14 PM
    Actually, I think we found a work around! We're working on an update. Will let ya all know as soon as its released.

11-15-10 04:43 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD