The World Of Pootermobile is back at it again! You know there is always a nice twist in every Pootermobile theme and Galax is a prime example of that. As an avid theme user Pootermobile knows what most users like and that is to show off your custom wallpaper on the homescreen. With Galax all you do is set your wallpaper how you always do and bam! Your wallpaper appears scaled down in the middle of the screen giving more room for other goodies. You get a bottom dock with this theme and 4 fixed apps. You also get two shortcuts, one is good ol' Poots and he takes you to your options, second is your wallpaper and that takes you to your pictures. To finish off a well rounded theme is the icons and with Galax you get a simplistic yet beautiful icon set. Don't miss out on a fun and unique experience with Galax grab today!

Touchscreen devices:
    • 8 customizable icons for portrait, 6 for landscape
    • Landscape mode available

Keyboard devices:
    • 10 customizable icons

• Unique wallpaper placement
    • Wallpaper friendly
    • Wallpaper doubles as shortcut to pictures folder
    • Weather slot - (must have paid or free weather application in the first slot of the applications screen)
    • TWP's mascot Poots doubles as shortcut to option - (Poots icon does not go away)
    • Transitions throughout

UPDATES FOR VERSION 1.5

• Fixed icons are now customizable

Get Galax from the Crackberry store HERE
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 07-20-11 at 06:23 PM.
    Maseroche likes this.
    07-15-11 12:39 AM
    Couldn't resist downloading it and to tell you the truth, this theme is superb!
    07-15-11 02:43 AM
    Couldn't resist downloading it and to tell you the truth, this theme is superb!

Good choice you made there thanks and enjoy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-11 09:11 PM
    Looks and sounds a very good theme, but I have 3 questions :
    1- Since the text messages icon shown in the vertical dock, is the SMS shown beside the clock, an alert ?
    2- Is the track pad working on the horizontal and vertical docks ?
    3- What is the icon ( mobile shape) at the top right ?

Thank you very much
    07-16-11 08:11 AM
    Looks and sounds a very good theme, but I have 3 questions :
    1- Since the text messages icon shown in the vertical dock, is the SMS shown beside the clock, an alert ?
    2- Is the track pad working on the horizontal and vertical docks ?
    3- What is the icon ( mobile shape) at the top right ?

Thank you very much

1. The icon next to the clock is sms also, I just had it there when I took the screenshot. That section is for a weather app or whatever app you like. Just place any app you like in the first spot on the homescreen.

2. The trackpad works throughout the whole homescreen.

3. The little phone on the top right is a shortcut to your options. That icon doesn't go away

There you go and you're welcome

m.seif likes this.
    07-16-11 10:05 AM
    Theme has been updated! Check original post for details.
    andyahs likes this.
    07-20-11 06:24 PM
    It has now everything I need , am trying to convince myself to buy it after the upgrade, but the icons themselves are not tempting. Wish it has the OS7 icon set.
    07-21-11 10:14 AM
    It has now everything I need , am trying to convince myself to buy it after the upgrade, but the icons themselves are not tempting. Wish it has the OS7 icon set.
    That's good but I don't think ill be using the OS7 icons any time soon lol

andyahs likes this.
    07-21-11 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD