here you go!
    06-14-11 04:44 AM
    Wow, crazy fast reply, kudos!

Yes, like in the standard. When you click on the notification area on the standard theme you get the preview area - very similar to the today themes from OS5.
    it would reduce the point of the theme being minimal, when i made i made it for what it is as you see it
    andyahs likes this.
    06-14-11 06:31 AM
    just came back to say, my primary email account (i have 3) is the only one to have not recieved a new os7 icon after running this theme. Is there any way to remedy that? Restart did nothing.
    thanks
    mail box should look like it does in the screen shot ive placed ,

people who have gmail, hotmail, yahoo etc have icons the are automated by blackberry,

if its still not clear contact me via the support email for the theme
    06-14-11 06:36 AM
    it would reduce the point of the theme being minimal, when i made i made it for what it is as you see it
    Then I believe you still fail to understand me or you just do not understand the principles of minimalism. I was speaking of the screen that is displayed when you click the notification area. As it stands, I am not able to access certain menus because of this (which is a base functionality of the OS) and the result is that the notification icons remain long after they're needed.
    Last edited by daumpda; 06-14-11 at 08:50 AM.
    06-14-11 08:43 AM
    Just purchased and installed. I like it a lot.
    06-14-11 10:29 AM
    Looks clean and interesting - couple "pre-buy" questions...can more screenshots be provided - including incoming/outbound call (or are they just black background). Also, in one of the user screenshots it looked like the (is it battery meter?) was pink? Is that user-controlled or tied to the wallpaper?
    06-14-11 10:35 AM
    Then I believe you still fail to understand me or you just do not understand the principles of minimalism. I was speaking of the screen that is displayed when you click the notification area. As it stands, I am not able to access certain menus because of this (which is a base functionality of the OS) and the result is that the notification icons remain long after they're needed.
    So why don't you contact me via support with some screenshots so this can be resolved for you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-11 06:34 PM
    Looks clean and interesting - couple "pre-buy" questions...can more screenshots be provided - including incoming/outbound call (or are they just black background). Also, in one of the user screenshots it looked like the (is it battery meter?) was pink? Is that user-controlled or tied to the wallpaper?
    Call screens are standard as set by the os

Signal meter on homescreen top right changes color by strentgh, full being white

06-14-11 06:39 PM
    Very well done! i will be using this for a while
    06-14-11 10:26 PM
    in my opinion if it had a today just like the original theme it was a perfect one and i would have buy it.
    06-15-11 06:07 AM
    in my opinion if it had a today just like the original theme it was a perfect one and i would have buy it.
    i don't get these type comments or sayings at all, why would you take the time to make a comment to say you are not going to buy it?
    06-15-11 08:01 PM
    all i was trying to say that i wish it had a today area, it looks just the theme i was looking for (for a long time...) but a today area is a deal breaker for me. and i hope maybe you would consider on making it. if not no harm its your theme and it looks sweat as is, just my opinion. didn't try to make anyone angry or something like that.
    06-16-11 01:30 AM
    this is one of my favs! thanks!!
    06-16-11 02:02 PM
    I won the theme! Love this so much ^^
    just a suggestion, could you make '$' key the shortcut for SMS inbox?
    06-17-11 03:47 AM
    Love the theme, just downloaded and installed, good work !
    06-17-11 10:20 AM
    just want to let you know that your theme has been hijacked and could be downloaded for free somewhere in the net.

PM me for more details.
    06-22-11 04:50 AM
    just want to let you know that your theme has been hijacked and could be downloaded for free somewhere in the net.

PM me for more details.
    this was brought to my attention a few days ago, but unfortunately i cant do anything about it and from the looks of it a number of popular theme are being pushed there.

cant understand the point either as to why this would be done
    06-23-11 07:58 AM
    I can look out the window for the weather so I'm going with the message icon in the top right, makes the phone so quick to use now. During the day I usually only need messages and my calendar which i've set to my convenience key thanks. Still deciding on a background though, the current one is nice enough but I need something music-y
    06-23-11 08:19 AM
    this was brought to my attention a few days ago, but unfortunately i cant do anything about it and from the looks of it a number of popular theme are being pushed there.

cant understand the point either as to why this would be done
    I think you should try contact the owner of the blog where your theme is posted for free and ask them to remove your theme.

It's your hard work after all, and if you're not going to defend your rights for it in the future everytime you made a new theme people will just waiting for it to be hijacked again and never bother to bought it in the first place.

just my opinion, please dont offended.
    06-23-11 10:02 PM
    I think you should try contact the owner of the blog where your theme is posted for free and ask them to remove your theme.

It's your hard work after all, and if you're not going to defend your rights for it in the future everytime you made a new theme people will just waiting for it to be hijacked again and never bother to bought it in the first place.

just my opinion, please dont offended.
    sad thing is the theme only costs a dollar, but paid 600$ - 800$ for blackberry....
    06-24-11 11:29 PM
    Great, thank you.

10-16-11 07:29 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD