thanks sfmccallie. now it works great.
    04-29-11 08:57 AM
    etaynir1;
    1. In order to hide/show the today, you need your calander in the the top bar, then scroll over to it and the today shows, scroll off of it and it disappears.
    2. The way the theme is set up currently, you have to set your home screen preferences to launch application shortcuts, not universal search.

This is a very slick theme. Here is a screen shot. Sorry it is an attachment, but I don't have an account with any photo web sites...
    Thanks for answering the the question, much appreciated. And your screenshots look awesome!

I'll be revising the Torch version of this theme to make it a little less weird with the hotkeys and add the QL hotkey as well. IMO, a Torch theme with hotkeys is weird either way but thats just my opinion lol.

Also working on having a semi-transparent background appear with the Today are. Problem is, as of right now the only way I know of is to have the user activate and hide the background with a hotkeys, which is just a pain, OR have it appear automatically when hovering over the icons. That would mean setting the calendar, messages, etc., icons to be static somewhere on the theme...which in turn either crowds the homescreen or prevents you from being able to customize your dock...either of which will no doubt be complained about by someone.

I'm looking into it further but no new info as of yet. I'll keep you guys posted.
    AnthroMatt likes this.
    04-29-11 09:04 AM
    Just purchased this. First theme I have paid for since switching from the Style to the Torch!
    04-29-11 03:36 PM
    Love this theme. Just dl'd this this morning and it works perfectly. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    roxxi23 likes this.
    04-29-11 07:32 PM
    Thanks for all the great comments and feedback guys! Glad you're enjoying it!
    04-29-11 10:32 PM
    Screenies....great theme..love it! I found the wallpapers in the pink thread here on crackberry forums.

Attachment 85940

Attachment 85941
    04-30-11 09:28 AM
    Screenies....great theme..love it! I found the wallpapers in the pink thread here on crackberry forums.

Attachment 85940

Attachment 85941
    Looks awesome! Glad you like it.
    04-30-11 11:47 PM
    hi.
    i got an email that says theres an update for the theme. what are the updates? is something changed? i've downloaded the update and cant see anything diferent.
    thanks
    05-02-11 02:06 AM
    hi.
    i got an email that says theres an update for the theme. what are the updates? is something changed? i've downloaded the update and cant see anything diferent.
    thanks
    I'm not sure why that was sent to you, I apologize. I am working on an update to fix the clock in landscape mode and other small adjusatments, but nothing has been released yet.

05-02-11 06:24 AM
    Yes I got the update email also. It said the theme had been updated to version 2. I went to download and it asked if I wanted to replace version 1 with version 1 so I cancelled the update. Wierd...
    05-02-11 07:55 AM
    I as well received an email to upgrade to version 2.
    05-02-11 10:33 AM
    same here.
    05-02-11 10:39 AM
    As I mentioned before, there is no upgrade as of yet. The email went out in error.
    05-02-11 10:54 AM
    An upgrade WILL be coming out today, just fyi. Changes will include as follows:

*a solid black app screen to better coordinate with your own wallpapers
    *Numeric signal meter
    *Custom percentage battery meter
    *Clock fixed on landscape mode

Thanks for being patient and AGAIN, please disregard the previous email sent out in error.
    05-02-11 11:10 AM
    Ok folks. The files have been updated. You should be able to access it from your accounts now. If you have any issues, please let me know so I can contact MobiReach asap. The updated hotkeys are * for Social Feeds, # for Quicklaunch, z to activate the hidden today background and x to hide it, Hidden dock hotkeys are now 0 (zero) to activate and space bar to hide. The call screens and app background have been changed to a flat black as many requested. Also added custom battery meter and signal meter and updated the landscape clock. Font colors were also changed to be easier on the eyes.

05-02-11 08:42 PM
    etaynir1;
    1. In order to hide/show the today, you need your calander in the the top bar, then scroll over to it and the today shows, scroll off of it and it disappears.
    2. The way the theme is set up currently, you have to set your home screen preferences to launch application shortcuts, not universal search.

This is a very slick theme. Here is a screen shot. Sorry it is an attachment, but I don't have an account with any photo web sites...
    Ok, that wallpaper is adorable! Any chance of a link? Please?
    05-02-11 10:19 PM
    I won a free coupon in the 1st ten, but was traveling so could not download and test.
    When I did try the DL on may 3, at CB server, it does not include a place to insert the coupon.

Is there a way to use this coupon ? and how

thanks in advance.
    05-04-11 07:42 AM
    Ok, that wallpaper is adorable! Any chance of a link? Please?
    Here you go. R_Walker actually provided it to me in his Heart Beat theme. Hope you enjoy it as much as I am!
    05-04-11 07:59 AM
    well i loved the look of this theme so much i bought it twice (on accident) lol.
    question though... im having user malfunction obviously, but i see a translucent gray shaded box in the middle of the screen, which i dont see in anyone elses screenshots. it really makes the wallpaper unfriendly because it darkens half of it. do you know why im seeing that? i've done a battery pull 3 times.
    05-04-11 09:38 AM
    well i loved the look of this theme so much i bought it twice (on accident) lol.
    question though... im having user malfunction obviously, but i see a translucent gray shaded box in the middle of the screen, which i dont see in anyone elses screenshots. it really makes the wallpaper unfriendly because it darkens half of it. do you know why im seeing that? i've done a battery pull 3 times.
    It's not a malfunction nor is it wallpaper un-friendly. The description on the purchase screen provides the info about the grey box. It is a background for the hidden today screen in the event your wallpaper is too light to read the today messages. You activate the background with "z" and hide the background with "x".
    erigsby likes this.
    05-04-11 01:19 PM
    sorry -- i meant user malfunction as in me... which obviously im having because i missed the description. sorry about that - its just one of those days for me! thank you for the info
    05-04-11 01:45 PM
    No problem. Hope you enjoy it!
    05-04-11 02:15 PM

FocusMinimal bwi sets in various colors are now posted at the iCandyLounge
    05-04-11 09:04 PM

FocusMinimal bwi sets in various colors are now posted at the iCandyLounge
    Oh my..that's gorgeous!!

roxxi23 likes this.
    05-05-11 06:05 AM
    fyi - i *love* this theme
    roxxi23 likes this.