You've seen it done many times before... now you get to see it done right! EyeOS4 is a Torch and Storm exclusive, and combines the artistic talent of AHazDesigns with the unmatched technical SVG skills of VinceThePrince to create an experience so real, you'll swear someone hacked the iPhone onto your BlackBerry.

This theme comes complete with a weather slot, REAL iOS folder on home screen (with room for up to 8 apps), and a slide-up "multi-tasking" dock that serves as a Today function.

On sale for $2.99 until October 31st.

PURCHASE
    10-18-10 01:07 PM
    I can't believe I'm the first one to comment. Great job on this one! Your themes are fantastic. I downloaded OS 10 and the stock plus allong with this and they are all great. Looking forward to updates when the complete theme builder comes out, especially the landscape screen. Just wanted to say great work!!!! Any way to add the date to the banner and any plans to add the notifications to the banner as well?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-10 09:08 PM
    Hey rizzo, thanks for the support man, glad to hear about your satisfaction. I def. plan to update the themes once Theme Builder goes out of beta. It's just there are certain elements I can't change because it makes things really buggy, at the moment!
    10-19-10 12:05 AM
    Well done!
    Just purchased this theme.
    I have a question tho....I can't open the 8 icons...

10-19-10 03:17 AM
    Hey rizzo, thanks for the support man, glad to hear about your satisfaction. I def. plan to update the themes once Theme Builder goes out of beta. It's just there are certain elements I can't change because it makes things really buggy, at the moment!

No problem. I can't wait to see what other enhancements the released theme builder will give the developers. I noticed this morning the call screen for incoming has been customized as well. You wouldn't happen to have the earth wallpaper sized for the torch that I could use for the background of the home screen too?
    10-19-10 08:43 AM
    Well done!
    Just purchased this theme.
    I have a question tho....I can't open the 8 icons...

Have you tried a battery pull?
    10-20-10 12:18 PM
    Yes I tried the battery pull. And it works for few hours than it freezes again...I don't know if its the third app that I'm running on my phone that's causing it..or the theme :S
    I really like this theme

10-20-10 02:09 PM
    Yes I tried the battery pull. And it works for few hours than it freezes again...I don't know if its the third app that I'm running on my phone that's causing it..or the theme :S
    I really like this theme

It's probably the third app lol, not havin' this problem with my beta testers.
    10-22-10 10:44 PM
    It's probably the third app lol, not havin' this problem with my beta testers.
    i tried the theme after wiping my whole phone, and i opened the "more" folder and after exiting out of that folder, the 8icons freezes. It's not the third app thats causing the problem, I'm running a hybrid os, could this be the issue?
    10-22-10 11:58 PM
    I'm considering buying this theme but I don't see that it has shortcuts for Quicklaunch (spacebar) and text messages ($). Is this planned for a future update?
    10-29-10 08:31 AM
    I'm considering buying this theme but I don't see that it has shortcuts for Quicklaunch (spacebar) and text messages ($). Is this planned for a future update?
    Oops, it's supposed to have those. Forgot to add them in, I will update that soon haha silly me :$
    10-29-10 09:36 AM
    Having the same problem. Can't open up the icons on the main screen.
    10-29-10 01:23 PM
    Couple questions. Any sense of when the landscape screen will be fixed. When I turn my phone landscape the theme only covers about three quarters of the screen. Second, any indication as to whether or not you can change things so that when you swipe left you open up a new message instead of the universal search??
    11-03-10 02:45 PM
    I just purchased the app and it will not allow me to select any of my icons on the main screen. I had to switch back to my old theme...is there an update or anything to resolve this issue?
    11-03-10 06:19 PM
    vince, can you pleassseee fix the navigation i really want to be able to use this theme.
    11-04-10 08:35 PM
    Hey guys, I'm looking into the issue right now. Please bare with me with I try to replicate the problem (I'm having a hard time replicating).

Perhaps you can walk me through exactly what you do to cause this.
    11-04-10 11:18 PM
    whenever i click on the "more" folder, and go back to the main screen, the icons on the main screen (not the icons on the bottom), they freeze or something, and stops working and i have to keep rebooting my phone in order for it to work properly again.
    i tried without clicking on the "more" folder and then few hours later, the icons freezes again and reboot again...
    11-04-10 11:35 PM
    basically what was explained by maiia. it will not allow me to "Select" any of the icons on my main screen. its almost as if the touch isnt working and it just keeps freezing...
    11-05-10 09:42 PM
    any updates???
    11-10-10 11:45 PM
    any help with this? It still isnt working when i activate it
    11-16-10 12:20 AM
    any help with this? It still isnt working when i activate it
    Don't think it will be happening for a looong time.

11-16-10 02:22 PM
    Hey everyone! So unfortunately I was not able to get to the root of this bug. It shares the exact same code as the OS 10 theme, and there have been no issues with that one. There's a few ways we can go from here. I can either issue you a refund on the theme, or offer you all the skin variations of my new theme HTC Desire HD for free. Sorry for the inconvenience! PM me and we can take care of it there =)

- Vince
    11-16-10 02:28 PM
    Hey everyone! So unfortunately I was not able to get to the root of this bug. It shares the exact same code as the OS 10 theme, and there have been no issues with that one. There's a few ways we can go from here. I can either issue you a refund on the theme, or offer you all the skin variations of my new theme HTC Desire HD for free. Sorry for the inconvenience! PM me and we can take care of it there =)

- Vince
    Is there a good reason why you havent honored this for some people?
    11-22-10 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD