We spend so much time looking our Blackberries, now our Blackberries are looking at us! Prepare to be blown away with The Eye Premium Animated Theme for Blackberry smartphones. The Eye looks around its surroundings, at your icons, and at you! Complete with hidden/sliding docks, and a hidden today area! Now your can see more of your homescreen without your icons and docks obscuring the view!

Features:

* Animated Homescreen
    * Custom Graphics
    * Custom layout with 3 hidden/sliding docks
    * A hidden today area to retrieve your most popular notifications
    * Full OS7 icon set
    * Support for Blackberry phones running OS 6 including:
    *Blackberry Pearl™ 9100, 9105
    *Blackberry Curve™ 9300, 9330
    *Blackberry Bold™ 9650, 9700, 9780
    *Blackberry Style™ 9670
    *Blackberry Torch™ 9800

To set the icons in your sliding docks, simply set the icons you want for your bottom dock in the first 4 slots of your app screen, the icons you want for your left dock in slots 5-8, and the icons for your right dock in slots 9-12. To see ALL your apps/icons(and to set your dock icons), simply hit the Blackberry button located to the left of the phone's trackpad.

Remember, as with any theme change, it is recommended to do a hard reset/battery pull of your phone to ensure all icons and fonts display properly. It is recommended to keep your phone's operating system up to date. To do this go to Options-Device-Software Updates.

For any questions, comments, concerns, or general feedback, email us at ktech04@gmail.com

Price: $2.99

Get it Here: Buy The Eye Animated Theme - Download The Eye Animated Theme - Buy Themes from BlackBerry App World

Last edited by K-Tech; 09-15-11 at 08:46 AM.
    dakid2k6 and damienstarr like this.
    09-14-11 12:26 PM
    Any chance of a gift for us who do not have the money to
    buy ....... Regards

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-11 03:06 PM
    this looks really nice. if i may make a small request, why not a small video of it in action, i personally would like to see exactly how it runs.
    09-14-11 03:11 PM
    There is always a chance of promotional give-aways for our themes, but as this is a brand new submission (just went up on appworld yesterday), it is a little early for that.

As far as a sample of the animation, the problem with that is posting the animation as a gif on a website leaves it open for theft. It wouldnt take much to throw that gif into any theme with theme builder. Unfortunately it happens all too often, and our hard work ends up showing up for free on some off-shore based website. (The 3d graphics and animation took many many hours of work to accomplish). If I get a chance I may try to capture it as a vid for viewing.

Regards,
    K-Tech
    09-14-11 04:15 PM
    The video is exactly what I was asking gor. I understand the whole theft. And in todays world that's sad. Would love to see a video though on youtube or somewhere.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-11 04:19 PM
    now this looks foking awesome
    09-14-11 05:48 PM
    now this looks foking awesome
    Lol, thanks!
    09-15-11 11:12 AM
    Looks very cool but i have to confess the EYE looks Spooky LOL
    09-16-11 10:41 AM
    That's awesome. A bit creepy, but awesome. lol.
    09-16-11 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD