It's ONLY a theme.
    Blacklatino and roxxi23 like this.
    06-06-11 02:23 PM
    It's ONLY a theme.
    You are right.
    06-06-11 02:38 PM
    Downloaded the theme today and I'm really exited about it. First theme for the Torch that is simple, clean and user friendly!
    But I also have the problem that the theme/screen freezes when it's in landscape mode.

I hope you can find the bug, because I really like the theme! I'm running OS 6.0.0.246.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-11 03:16 PM
    Hi Loving this theme. Looks great on my torch,great work, but yes it sometimes freezes when its in landscape.
    06-06-11 07:21 PM
    Pretty weird, because I uninstalled the theme and installed it again. This time it's working fine...even without a battery pull.

Maybe it's something that appears sometime?!?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-11 05:26 PM
    Theme has been updated with fix for landscape. No hidden dock or hotkeys on landscape mode, as this is what may have been causing the freeze for some of you who experienced it. Calendar can still be accessed by touching the date. Thx.
    06-10-11 01:25 AM
    Thank you roxxi , it is a great theme as I said before . Now with the increased space between the icons, it is perfect, I can not miss a touch.
    Also the pad movement is in closed circle, I may have missed noticing this in the first version, but it is a great feature.

One thing I did not understand, what is the BB symbol over the 2nd icon ?

Thanks a lot again.

06-10-11 06:47 AM
    Thank you roxxi , it is a great theme as I said before . Now with the increased space between the icons, it is perfect, I can not miss a touch.
    Also the pad movement is in closed circle, I may have missed noticing this in the first version, but it is a great feature.

One thing I did not understand, what is the BB symbol over the 2nd icon ?

Thanks a lot again.

Not sure why that is showing up. I have downloaded the exact same version uploaded to mobihand and I do not have it at all.

Dowloading version 2

Dock showing

Dock hidden
    06-10-11 08:29 AM
    Very strange . I have this symbol whether the doc is hidden or not and on different WP, and ofcourse a battery pull.

But any way, it is not a big deal at all for me. I am using the theme and very happy with it.
    06-10-11 08:37 AM
    New user would like to try
    07-04-11 09:50 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD