PLEASE READ: ABSOLUTELY NO CHANGES to the design of this theme will be made. Theme design is AS-IS. NO CUSTOM REQUEST will be honored. PLEASE REVIEW SCREEN SHOTS BEFORE PURCHASING.
    There will be NO customizations to this theme. What you see is what you get

9780 OS 6
    9700 OS 6
    9650 OS 6
    9700 OS 5
    9600 OS 5
    9650 OS 5
    9630 OS 5

To enable hotkey features:

OS 6 Users-Disable Universal Search
    OS 5 Users-Disable Dial From Home Screen

QuickLaunch Users: If you are going to use the theme QL hotkey, please adjust your QL settings.
    Weather/OCD slot: Weather app pictured (BerryWeather) is NOT included with theme. "FocusMinimal" BWI sets can be downloaded at my iCandy website. See signature for link.

*Hidden mini icon dock (0/spacebar)
    *Hidden weather/OCD slot (+/-)
    *Sms ($)
    *QuickLaunch (*)
    *Social Feeds (#) OS 6 ONLY
    *LARGE single numeric custom battery meter (1=10%, 2=20%, 3=30%, etc.)
    *LARGE custom date area (9800 users, touch date are to launch calendar)
    *Wallpaper friendly HOME SCREEN w/semi-transparent banners and gender neutral focus icons

Element brings to you a wallpaper friendly homescreen with subtle custom features. The semi-transparent banners, dotted signal meter and large numeric battery meter bring a minimalistic feel to the theme that will look great with almost any wallpaper. The hidden mini dock and OCD slots provide the ability to maximize your homescreen space, while still having access to all your much needed apps and icons, with the added convenience of hotkeys. 9800 users can enjoy easy access to their calendar by touching the date on the home screen in both portrait and landscape mode. Element supports landscape navigation on Torch. Fonts are defaulted throughout the theme for font friendliness, with the exception of the home screen.

Please reboot your device after installation. Please read instructions for accessing hotkey features prior to contacting support or leaving a review. Please double check your device OS and the OS you are selecting while purchasing. Please review screenshots before purchasing. No custom changes will be made.

Wallpaper courtesy of Prozac 1

Purchase at CB Appstore for $1.49 or PM me for a chance to win 1 of 5 copies.
    Last edited by roxxi23; 06-06-11 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Purchase link added, Device compatibility added
    06-03-11 03:16 PM
    Would like to have a free copy if possible . Thanks you in advance.
    06-03-11 03:27 PM

Thank you so much for making this theme, it runs so smoothly and looks great!
    I love it :0)
    06-03-11 03:29 PM
    Great theme as always!
    roxxi23 likes this.
    06-03-11 03:38 PM
    This would be a great addition to the themes of yours I already have purchased. Thanks!
    06-03-11 03:45 PM
    Looks very nice! Would like to give it a try

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-11 03:45 PM
    Looks good, will love a copy

06-03-11 03:49 PM
    love to have a copy love all your themes!!
    06-03-11 04:16 PM
    dude i wanna a copy this looks greate
    06-03-11 04:17 PM
    Amazing looking theme! I love everything about the homescreen, especially the notification area.
    06-03-11 06:07 PM
    i went to purchase this theme and it was only available for OS6. will it be available for OS5 soon?
    06-03-11 06:11 PM
    Nice...my addiction continues!
    06-03-11 06:28 PM
    i went to purchase this theme and it was only available for OS6. will it be available for OS5 soon?
    The OS 5 versions should be available now.
    06-03-11 08:27 PM
    The OS 5 versions should be available now.
    Just bought it! Awesome theme Thank you!
    06-03-11 08:41 PM
    Very nice theme, one problem i noticed.

While in portrait mode, ensure one of the icon at the bottom is highlighted, turn to landscape, and my torch would freeze. The only way to come out of this is to do a battery pull. Is this happening to anyone else?

Thanks.
    06-03-11 09:19 PM
    Excellent theme.
    06-04-11 12:33 AM
    It looks beautiful

06-04-11 12:58 AM
    Where can I get that BerryWeather icon?
    06-04-11 03:59 AM
    Where can I get that BerryWeather icon?
    They're on my iCandy website. Click the iCandy link in the signature.

06-04-11 04:04 AM
    wondering if you are still giving away copies? if so, would love to be entered! theme looks great
    06-04-11 05:05 AM
    They're on my iCandy website. Click the iCandy link in the signature.

Hi, I'm actually tryin' to get this weather set also. I went to the iCandy site and found it there, but can't seem to figure out how to get it on my phone. If you know what I may be doin' wrong... I would love to hear it!

06-04-11 10:50 AM
    Hi, I'm actually tryin' to get this weather set also. I went to the iCandy site and found it there, but can't seem to figure out how to get it on my phone. If you know what I may be doin' wrong... I would love to hear it!

You are using Berryweather as your weather app?
    06-04-11 10:56 AM
    You are using Berryweather as your weather app?
    Yes, I am. I've looked thru the icons provided by bellshare (I believe its called?) But don't see anything like what I want

06-04-11 11:08 AM

download to your device in the Blackberry>berryweather folder on your media card
    06-04-11 11:12 AM
    Yes, I am. I've looked thru the icons provided by bellshare (I believe its called?) But don't see anything like what I want

They are not posted on the BellShare website, they are on my forum, iCandyMobile. The link to it is in my signature. There's a few different colored sets to choose from.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    06-04-11 11:16 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD