CLICK HERE TO GET IT

Girls and Guys, are you still looking for a couple theme that makes you bit by bit aftertaste both your memory? Whether would you like that the previous happy moment came into view immediately once open your bb and both with sweet smile? Quick to try this theme � Sweet designed by 021systems.

Features:
    * Interface design extremely with texture, unique icons, seductive and generous.
    * Elaborate main interface, telephone interface and lock keyboard interface make the whole theme look more integrated.
    * The photoes in the picture frame on HomeSreen can be replaced freely that are placed in the root directory of media card and the optimal size is 320x240 or the same proportion.
    * Below this picture frame could be dispalyed the Love Oath that can be edited in options-ower.
    * After updating the photo or Love Oath, need to reactivate the theme.

If you like it, thank you for your support.
    If you are not satisfied with it, plz feel free to give us your opinions so that we can keep trying.
    Any comments left from you are all our most precious treasure.
    Last edited by Serafina726; 02-09-11 at 08:40 PM.
    jenna_jax likes this.
    01-18-11 07:58 PM
    Looks really good

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-11 08:02 PM
    Thank you so much.
    01-18-11 08:06 PM
    Nice layout .

Really like what you did with the icons.

Good job !
    01-18-11 08:23 PM
    Nice layout .
    Really like what you did with the icons.
    Good job !
    Thank you for your appreciation. Here is the Screenshot of the icons.

01-18-11 08:41 PM
    So good, I have already used it. The icon is so special. I put my lover's photo into this magic picture frame. Love it. Thank you so much. Keep trying.
    01-20-11 07:32 PM
    I purchased this theme , had everyone and their brother trying to figure out rooting a picture to your media card, no one could figure it out , then I wrote the author of this theme on mobihand with no response. I deleted and was out 5 bucks.
    01-20-11 08:09 PM
    I'm sorry to hear that. You should name this picture as " iphoto. jpg " with the size 320px*210px into the root directory of media card. Then reactivate the theme. Finally the picture can be showed in the magic picture frame. We have already used the real phone to test it and have no problem.
    01-20-11 08:28 PM
    i even googled as my friends did root directory of a media card? i did rename, resize and reactivate to no avail
    01-20-11 08:35 PM
    My friends and I also use this theme now and there is no problem about it. Could you try again? Thank you.
    01-20-11 11:31 PM
    A theme should NOT be that complicated. You really should have made the couples picture as the background wallpaper like ringwalker did with his Blogberry theme.

You didn't give clear instructions and "try it again" doesn't suffice as good customer service.

01-21-11 03:02 AM
    A theme should NOT be that complicated. You really should have made the couples picture as the background wallpaper like ringwalker did with his Blogberry theme.

You didn't give clear instructions and "try it again" doesn't suffice as good customer service.

I don't even have the theme but I thought he gave quite good advice. Unless I'm mistaken for what you have to do, but to me it sounds like you go into your files, find the picture you want in the picture frame in the media card files, rename it to iphoto.jpg, or whatever it is, the reboot. Bam - New picture in picture frame.
    01-21-11 06:03 AM
    I don't even have the theme but I thought he gave quite good advice. Unless I'm mistaken for what you have to do, but to me it sounds like you go into your files, find the picture you want in the picture frame in the media card files, rename it to iphoto.jpg, or whatever it is, the reboot. Bam - New picture in picture frame.
    ummm no its not that easy as i said i had 5 people try this root your pic , i renamed it , resized it , bam- no it didn't , it went to the main screen and is not sized for the torch since i had to resize. gina knows.
    01-21-11 07:05 AM
    i also tried this theme out and was not able to get it to work, im a computer science major and this is NOT a simple theme as some has stated.
    01-21-11 08:23 AM
    But this theme was tested on a real life phone! Try again! Its magic!
    01-21-11 09:19 PM
    "that makes you bit by bit aftertaste both your memory? "

I am still confused by this sentence.....
    Serafina726 likes this.
    01-21-11 09:22 PM
    Stoner Dude? Its hard...like real hard and stuff to figure out. All of us tried...Dagnabbit, I want my lovers photo in the magic frame! And a Love Oath!
    01-21-11 09:28 PM
    see nololos is the smartest bb person out there and she can't even figure it out, so sad she just wants her lovers photo in that magical frame!
    01-22-11 09:29 AM
    I really am the smartest bb person out there and I want my lover to have my pic in the magic frame as well.
    This theme is confusing on so many levels Im not even sure what I am asking for anymore.....is it a theme or a photo album on my real life phone?
    01-22-11 10:00 AM

Thank you for your suggestion. We will keep trying. The Method is here: You should name your lover's photo as " iphoto. jpg " with the size 320px*210px into the root directory of media card. Then reactivate the theme. Finally the picture can be showed in the magic picture frame.
    01-23-11 07:03 PM
    "that makes you bit by bit aftertaste both your memory? "

I am still confused by this sentence.....
    If you see the photo in the magic frame, you may recall your sweet life with your lover.
    01-23-11 07:09 PM
    This may be the most comical thread I'll read all year! LMAO.

nololos likes this.
    01-23-11 07:38 PM
    If you see the photo in the magic frame, you may recall your sweet life with your lover.
    Ok...but if one cant get the sweet life captured in the magic frame...one may or may not be able to understand the frame of the magic that might be happening inside of the lovers life in the frame root. Maybe?
    01-23-11 07:44 PM
    This may be the most comical thread I'll read all year! LMAO.

Where you able to capture the afterlife of your lover's magic in the frame? Bit by bit?
    01-23-11 07:45 PM
    [QUOTE=kkrueger;5982291]This may be the most comical thread I'll read all year! LMAO.

Did you get your lovers photo in it? We just really want to know how but no one seems to explain
    01-23-11 07:55 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD