the magical frame offers so much to the loved ones it holds in their hearts, but alas, one of the lovers must be able to "root" the media card, which the girls on this thread, yes they are all blonde, but to continue the saga, no one can seem to explain this one important task, i speak of the rooting. what is the secret to rooting a media card, someone knows, my heart feels it.......
    01-23-11 08:21 PM
    If you see the photo in the magic frame, you may recall your sweet life with your lover.
    If I put my sweet dog, can I recall his sweet life with me too? Forever and ever?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-11 08:37 PM
    Thank you for your suggestion. We will keep trying. The Method is here: You should name your lover's photo as " iphoto. jpg " with the size 320px*210px into the root directory of media card. Then reactivate the theme. Finally the picture can be showed in the magic picture frame.
    But.. But.. It's NOT being viewed in the magic pcture frame! I'm beginning to think this theme has no magic at all.

01-23-11 08:39 PM
    the magical frame offers so much to the loved ones it holds in their hearts, but alas, one of the lovers must be able to "root" the media card, which the girls on this thread, yes they are all blonde, but to continue the saga, no one can seem to explain this one important task, i speak of the rooting. what is the secret to rooting a media card, someone knows, my heart feels it.......
    Did you know, "down under" rooting means.. *giggles* something magical you and your sweet lover do?

01-23-11 08:42 PM
    "that makes you bit by bit aftertaste both your memory? "

I am still confused by this sentence.....
    Duh, it's like when you burp a little

01-23-11 08:42 PM
    damn gina!
    01-23-11 08:49 PM
    I really am the smartest bb person out there and I want my lover to have my pic in the magic frame as well.
    This theme is confusing on so many levels Im not even sure what I am asking for anymore.....is it a theme or a photo album on my real life phone?
    First, click the icon"application",then you will see the icon "files", click it. Then you will see "My files".
    Second, download your lover's photo, save it into "My files", rename it as iphoto.jpg and resize it as 320px*210px.
    Finally, switch the theme to the default theme, then switch to this new theme again. Or you can pull out the battery to reset your bb.
    The picture will be showed in the magic picture frame.
    01-23-11 09:08 PM
    But.. But.. It's NOT being viewed in the magic pcture frame! I'm beginning to think this theme has no magic at all.

This theme really has the magic picture frame. May be I haven't explained clearly. If so, I'm sorry. I have used my bb to try it just now. It works.

First, click the icon"application",then you will see the icon "files", click it. Then you will see "My files".
    Second, download your lover's photo, save it into "My files", rename it as iphoto.jpg and resize it as 320px*210px.
    Finally, switch the theme to the default theme, then switch to this new theme again. Or you can pull out the battery to reset your bb.
    The picture will be showed in the magic picture frame.
    01-23-11 09:14 PM
    I just read through this thread and you all seem to be having so much trouble with your "lover's" picture with this theme.
    You could always just use your "lover's" picture in the HTC Revolution theme and then you would have your "lover" and a very "big clock".
    nololos likes this.
    01-23-11 09:29 PM
    I'm with tellsells. We need to go to the sweet htc theme and put it magically there with a big clock. Viola!

01-23-11 09:39 PM
    Oh I love big clocks, I say forget this lover stuff and move on to large clocks. Where were you earlier tellsells, you could have saved us a lot of hair dye
    That explanation was so over my head above! Phew I can sleep now.

01-23-11 09:48 PM
    Oh I love big clocks, I say forget this lover stuff and move on to large clocks. Where were you earlier tellsells, you could have saved us a lot of hair dye
    That explanation was so over my head above! Phew I can sleep now.

Always glad to help
    01-23-11 09:51 PM
    The vedio teaches you how to use the magic photo frame. It's easy!
    02-09-11 08:45 PM
    Um...wouldn't u like have to resize the photo first before you save it to 'this root'? You can't resize it once its on the BB. I've had 3 BB's, and I've never heard anyone refer to space on the memory card as 'the root'. The theme looks absolutley wonderful, but it would have just been easier to have this photo frame act as 'the banner' making it so when u change the wallpaper, you change the photo in the pic frame. Yes...let's keep working on this one. Its evidently not very user friendly. Tweek it a bit and maybe I will buy it.

02-09-11 09:02 PM
    Thank you for your suggestion. We will take more care about this point next time. Thank you.
    02-09-11 09:22 PM
    The root of your media card is when you safe files outside any folder, eq. say your media card (when connected to the pc) is drive k:, then a file located in the root of the media card is k:/file.

I hope this help.
    Serafina726 likes this.
    02-10-11 07:24 PM
    The Valentine's Day will be coming. This theme is your best choice. Of course, give your lover the best.
    02-10-11 09:54 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD