11-25-12 05:48 PM
171 1234 ...
tools
    Any way this will be ported to the non-touch OS6 devices?
    Theme looks amazing!!
    Thank you! it may not be possible now, but maybe if time permits!

... This is on the top of the list! I haven't bought anything for my Torch in quite a while but this is definitely a must for me! Such a great looking theme.
    Thats a real pleasure to hear...looking forward to your ss!

...I'm still one who likes to push buttons..lol I would definitely recommend this theme and in my opinion it's well worth the money. Thanks so much for this one ~ Great Job!
    Thanks a lot! glad to know you are enjoying it!

Just when I say I'm not going to purchase another theme, you come out with this! Beautiful, beautiful theme.
    Thank you! that means a lot to me!

Always looking forward to your screenshots, comments & reviews!
    Keep em coming!!!
    06-02-11 11:38 PM
    06-03-11 12:03 AM
    Where would I find the application menu? Perhaps some screenshots? Just how to get the battery meter on teh bottom right and the weather bottom left. THen also is I put two rows of icons in the, how to I customize which icons are shown?

The homescreen icons follow the position you select for your apps on the applaication menu.

The first two apps show on the left and right hand sides of the clock (Where you should place your weather and battery app)

App slots 3 - 12 are the ones you need to set for the hidden docks controlled by the dock menu...

The short-cuts are hidden and pre-defined on the homescreen - they are the app menu, media folder, messages, QuickLaunch, clock/alarm, manage connections and profiles. Please refer to the screen shots to know the areas you need to tap to access them...

Thank you! Im not sure what you mean exactly, are you talking about the berryweather wall?
    06-03-11 12:46 AM
    Where would I find the application menu? Perhaps some screenshots? Just how to get the battery meter on teh bottom right and the weather bottom left. THen also is I put two rows of icons in the, how to I customize which icons are shown?
    Hit the BB Button on the device or tap the center of the homescreen to bring up the app menu...

The first two...as shown in the shot need to be your weather app and battery app.

It will show on the homescreen like this...

The 3rd app onwards to the 12th apps will be the ones you see in the hidden docks...
    06-03-11 01:28 AM
    Speechless.... as ever... unbelieveable... another masterpiece...!!!! Pray for Aki...! :-)
    06-03-11 01:36 AM
    Speechless.... as ever... unbelieveable... another masterpiece...!!!! Pray for Aki...! :-)
    thank you serversurfer!!
    06-03-11 01:42 AM
    Guys,

What battery beter are you using in the theme that displays the % and time remaining? Plus how do you get the extended weather forecast to display on the home screen?

Other then that I've figgured out everything!
    THanks for the help
    G
    06-03-11 08:18 AM
    I love this theme! It does everything I need - 1 or 2 rows of icons, color switcher, good layout for berry weather wallpaper, and hot spot for Quick Launch!

I was hoping to grab one of the 50% discounts but missed it - but it is well worth the full purchase price.

Great job!
    06-03-11 10:54 AM
    In an update would u consider possibly raising the app dock a little bit and adding a hotspot for options? Thank u very much in advance.
    06-03-11 11:40 AM
    Hit the BB Button on the device or tap the center of the homescreen to bring up the app menu...

The first two...as shown in the shot need to be your weather app and battery app.

It will show on the homescreen like this...

The 3rd app onwards to the 12th apps will be the ones you see in the hidden docks...
    Hi, can I know what battery app is this? (:
    06-03-11 12:17 PM

Any chance of posting that wallpaper?
    06-03-11 12:49 PM
    Thank you! Im not sure what you mean exactly, are you talking about the berryweather wall?
    The issue I'm having is each time I reboot my wallpaper is reset to just a black wallpaper with your logo on it. I was having to save my wallpaper settings (either BeWeather or just a normal wallpaper) several times before they would take affect.

I have noticed thought that once it reboots and the wallpaper resets if I tap the top right corner (to bring up the skin switcher) it will load my last saved wallpaper. Then all I have to do is click the dock area and select the single or double dock and save it.

Like I said before a very small issue and does not warrant passing up on this theme. By far the best theme I have downloaded for my Torch!
    06-03-11 09:22 PM
    In an update would u consider possibly raising the app dock a little bit and adding a hotspot for options? Thank u very much in advance.
    The dock is lowered to facilitate BreakingNews...the perfect location being 52 with transparency on and 45 with it off...

Theres no place left for further hotspots...but ill defn give it a shot as i get the time!
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 06-04-11 at 04:09 PM.
    06-04-11 03:32 AM
    Hi, can I know what battery app is this? (:
    It is BatteryEX
    06-04-11 07:24 AM
    I love this theme! It does everything I need - 1 or 2 rows of icons, color switcher, good layout for berry weather wallpaper, and hot spot for Quick Launch!

I was hoping to grab one of the 50% discounts but missed it - but it is well worth the full purchase price.

Great job!
    ...Like I said before a very small issue and does not warrant passing up on this theme. By far the best theme I have downloaded for my Torch!
    Thank you! its a pleasure to know you guys are enjoying it!!
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 06-04-11 at 04:06 PM.
    06-04-11 07:27 AM
    Sweet! Thank you.
    06-04-11 07:41 AM
    Alrite, so i found space for Options , Infact, ive got space for two more apps..so ill wait for some suggestions and finally update with the most preferred..
    06-04-11 04:33 PM
    Alrite, so i found space for Options , Infact, ive got space for two more apps..so ill wait for some suggestions and finally update with the most preferred..
    Awesome!!! Thank you.
    06-04-11 05:24 PM
    06-06-11 05:10 AM

That is really awesome and was really quick!! I can't wait until my eCheck order finally goes through. I really want this theme!

Edit: Didn't want to post right under myself, but I went to the CB main page, seen this theme featured there and I really love this theme. It is just absolutely stunning! I highly doubt I will ever switch from this theme, once the order goes through. I'll just switch the color. xD
    Last edited by TechNerd.McLeod; 06-06-11 at 09:16 AM.
    06-06-11 07:23 AM
    have a question, when berryweather is configured and looking good on home screen, landscape is a big mess. without berry weather on homescreen (portrait) landscape is fine.

ideas?
    06-06-11 11:52 AM
    have a question, when berryweather is configured and looking good on home screen, landscape is a big mess. without berry weather on homescreen (portrait) landscape is fine.

ideas?
    It happens because whatever wall you set on the portrait home (360x480) is re-sized to fit 480x360 (landscape home) by default..hence the mess...makes sense?

the update will have this feature switched off
    06-06-11 12:12 PM

used it for awhile now and have absolutely no complaints!! one of my favorites...
    AxKxB likes this.
    06-06-11 01:34 PM
    Anyway of making the caklendar font in the icon darker like black against the white background? like the OS6.1 CALENDAR ICON, LOVE THIS THEME.
    06-06-11 01:43 PM
    Anyway of making the caklendar font in the icon darker like black against the white background? like the OS6.1 CALENDAR ICON, LOVE THIS THEME.
    Not sure how to do that! but thanks im glad you are liking it!!
    06-07-11 09:45 AM
171 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD