Hi,

Firstly I want to say that this is the best money I've ever spend on a theme! THANK YOU!

I have a two small issues (don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this):
    1. Whenever I reboot my device, I have to reset the Dock settings
    2. When I dail a number (starting) with a zero, i need to press 0 twice, e.g if I want to dail 011 350 4000, I need to dail 0011 350 4000
    1. I'm pretty sure this can't be changed in Theme Builder. The default theme is what shows up after a reboot. Then there are options to change it. So after a reboot, it would go back to everything being default. <- I could be wrong. But it makes sense.

2. Not so sure about.. You'll have to wait for Akbar to reply to that one.
    Th3_Ph03n1x likes this.
    06-14-11 08:23 AM
    UPDATE v1.0.2

-Added Hotspots for Tasks, Memos & Options on Homescreen (Above the single dock)

-Fixed Landscape wallpaper issue

-Removed Media icons from Landscape mode, added calendar entries

-Graphical enhancements

-Minor bug fixes

If you are enjoying this theme please leave a review on the product page!
    The best just got better! The added hotspots are great! Didn't know about Breaking News but now added that to home screen.

Truly outstanding work! Thanks.
    06-15-11 07:35 AM
    Hi,

Firstly I want to say that this is the best money I've ever spend on a theme! THANK YOU!

I have a two small issues (don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this):
    1. Whenever I reboot my device, I have to reset the Dock settings
    2. When I dail a number (starting) with a zero, i need to press 0 twice, e.g if I want to dail 011 350 4000, I need to dail 0011 350 4000
    1. I'm pretty sure this can't be changed in Theme Builder. The default theme is what shows up after a reboot. Then there are options to change it. So after a reboot, it would go back to everything being default. <- I could be wrong. But it makes sense.

2. Not so sure about.. You'll have to wait for Akbar to reply to that one.
    Like he said ...about the dock reset
    [Thanx Curt!]

2. The dialer has nothing to do with the theme...only things customized are the wallpaper & buttons!!
    Technerd.McLeod likes this.
    06-15-11 09:18 AM
    The best just got better! The added hotspots are great! Didn't know about Breaking News but now added that to home screen.

Truly outstanding work! Thanks.

Im glad your enjoying it!

Now amongst the Top 5 best sellers on Crackberry/MobiHand!

Thank You!!
    06-15-11 09:21 AM
    great theme, I like it a lot. I am another who handn't heard of breaking news, which is also fantastic.

anyway we can get access to the notification area? in the base theme when you click on the notification icon area you are shown the screen that looks a lot like this theme in landscape mode, only its contents are not static - it is really annoying of me know, as I cannot clear come icons (such as the login icon for hotspots) nor can I easily jump to those notifications (again, login for hotspots is a common one for me, but there are others).

also, could you post an updated picture with the special touch shortcuts. I have a crappy memory and having a visual reference would help me remember better.

thanks!
    06-15-11 10:50 AM
    This is a great theme! Thanks. I seem to have an issue with the Connections hot spot. I can't seem to hit it just right. I end up getting the Skin Switcher or Options instead. Can the Skin Switch be moved to get more real estate for Connections? Bob
    06-15-11 10:53 AM
    great theme, I like it a lot. I am another who handn't heard of breaking news, which is also fantastic.

anyway we can get access to the notification area? in the base theme when you click on the notification icon area you are shown the screen that looks a lot like this theme in landscape mode, only its contents are not static - it is really annoying of me know, as I cannot clear come icons (such as the login icon for hotspots) nor can I easily jump to those notifications (again, login for hotspots is a common one for me, but there are others).

also, could you post an updated picture with the special touch shortcuts. I have a crappy memory and having a visual reference would help me remember better.

thanks!
    Glad you are enjoying the theme!

The notification icon area you speak about is called a today area, custom themes like this display this differently. It was previously absent but has now been added in v1.0.3

Now ready for download.

Training wallpaper on the way!
    06-15-11 03:04 PM
    This is a great theme! Thanks. I seem to have an issue with the Connections hot spot. I can't seem to hit it just right. I end up getting the Skin Switcher or Options instead. Can the Skin Switch be moved to get more real estate for Connections? Bob
    Thank you very much!!

Sensitivity for the Manage Connections button has now been increased.

Try it and let me know!

v1.0.3 now available for download
    06-15-11 03:06 PM
    UPDATED v1.0.3
    -Added Hidden today with eight entries on homescreen; Focus on the desired icon and hold for about a second to activate/view (Works with Messages, text Messages, Calendar, Tasks, Memos, BBM)

-Increased manage connections button sensitivity for easier access
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 06-15-11 at 03:32 PM.
    06-15-11 03:06 PM
    I think I am missing something. Can you give more detail on opening hidden today area?

edit - nm, I figured it out. nicely done, though what I was talking about was the quick access to certain features that use the today area to grant you quicker access, not necessarily just preview information. I just added a shortcut to the hotspot login, so no biggy.

anyways, thanks so much for the excellent theme, it really solved all the issues I had with the base one.
    Last edited by daumpda; 06-15-11 at 03:31 PM.
    06-15-11 03:23 PM
    UPDATED v1.0.3
    -Added Hidden today with eight entries on homescreen; Focus on the desired icon and hold for about a second to activate/view (Works with Messages, text Messages, Calendar, Tasks, Memos, BBM)

-Increased manage connections button sensitivity for easier access
    Just curious as I just d/l v.1.0.3... I tried to figure out the hidden today aspect, but it keeps pulling up my tasks or my memos from the screen when there are no icons on the screen. I am not sure how to get it so it pulls up my calendar on the hidden today part.

Oh, and how do you dismiss it from the screen?

Thanks!
    06-15-11 03:44 PM
    Just curious as I just d/l v.1.0.3... I tried to figure out the hidden today aspect, but it keeps pulling up my tasks or my memos from the screen when there are no icons on the screen. I am not sure how to get it so it pulls up my calendar on the hidden today part.

Oh, and how do you dismiss it from the screen?

Thanks!
    The hidden today basically works by focusing.

Your memos/task show up because the focus is on the task/memo hotspots. if you want to get rid of it just focus away to a NON-TODAY [i.e: Messages (if new), Calendar, Task, Memo] and it will be dismissed.

hope this helps..
    06-15-11 04:09 PM
    Thanks. Connections hot spot is much nicer. Appreciate the fast support you are providing!
    06-15-11 06:20 PM
    Thanks. Connections hot spot is much nicer. Appreciate the fast support you are providing!
    Its a pleasure
    06-15-11 08:33 PM
    Hi, stupid question..but how do you bring up the dock? I didn't get that dock option pop up.
    06-21-11 10:42 AM
    The hidden today basically works by focusing.

Your memos/task show up because the focus is on the task/memo hotspots. if you want to get rid of it just focus away to a NON-TODAY [i.e: Messages (if new), Calendar, Task, Memo] and it will be dismissed.

hope this helps..
    I am still having a significant issue with the focusing to the calendar (forexample)... and strangely, sometimes the messages is just randomly showing up in the hotspot on the home screen.
    06-21-11 11:36 AM
    Major update on the way...
    06-22-11 06:52 PM
    For the ULTRAMAX too?
    06-22-11 08:47 PM
    For the ULTRAMAX too?
    At the moment just CustomBerry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-11 09:28 PM
    At the moment just CustomBerry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hoping to see an update for that soon! Just a gentle reminder (:
    06-22-11 10:11 PM
    UPDATED TO V 1.1.0

An Instructions screen is now included in the wallpaper pack that you can download by selecting desktop install (NOT from your Blackberry browser) from your MobiHand/CrackBerry account.

-Added Trackpad Navigation
    -Updated to Playbook Icons
    -Modified Homesceen Signal Meter
    -Added Colored Meters on Application Screen
    -Graphical enhancements and tweaks
    -Minor Bug fixes

Last edited by akbarmecha; 06-23-11 at 09:00 AM.
    06-23-11 08:56 AM
    UPDATED TO V 1.1.0

An Instructions screen is now included in the wallpaper pack that you can download by selecting desktop install (NOT from your Blackberry browser) from your MobiHand/CrackBerry account.

-Added Trackpad Navigation
    -Updated to Playbook Icons
    -Modified Homesceen Signal Meter
    -Added Colored Meters on Application Screen
    -Graphical enhancements and tweaks
    -Minor Bug fixes

Great update!! I love the icons more and it still runs so smoothly!
    06-23-11 09:17 AM
    Hi, stupid question..but how do you bring up the dock? I didn't get that dock option pop up.

You might wanna try this out

06-23-11 09:28 AM
    Great update!! I love the icons more and it still runs so smoothly!
    Glad you like it!
    06-23-11 09:29 AM
    You have just made this the best theme I have ever tried! Thanks
    06-23-11 02:44 PM
171 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD