NOW AVAILABLE

Last edited by akbarmecha; 06-06-11 at 07:37 AM.
    06-01-11 01:42 PM
    I have got to have this theme!! can't wait till it becomes available and hopefully on sale...
    Last edited by judy77; 06-01-11 at 02:06 PM.
    06-01-11 02:04 PM
    Looks sweet, will it have landscape?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-11 02:17 PM
    ooooh...I likey!
    06-01-11 02:55 PM
    I have got to have this theme!! can't wait till it becomes available and hopefully on sale...
    Very soon judy77, hopefully it will be released this evening! there will definately be some promotional discount coupons available for early birds

Looks sweet, will it have landscape?
    Yes, just put up the ss...

ooooh...I likey!
    Show me how much after you use it with your walls
    06-01-11 04:02 PM
    AVAILABLE NOW!
    Promotional discount coupon available on the Crackberry/Mobihand product page. Good for 50 Uses.
    06-01-11 05:27 PM
    Will this theme be compatible with the Torch 2? I don't see why not but I'm just curious. I would hate to lose all the wonderful themes I've acquired for my Torch.
    06-01-11 06:31 PM
    loving it so far! no problems at all, runs very smooth!

Last edited by judy77; 06-01-11 at 06:47 PM.
    AxKxB likes this.
    06-01-11 06:36 PM
    I Love It!!!!

custbrry1 by GDLISTNS30, on Flickr
    AxKxB likes this.
    06-01-11 08:01 PM
    06-01-11 08:24 PM
    just when i thought i was done with buying themes, you came out with this :P
    AxKxB likes this.
    06-01-11 10:10 PM
    how to enable 'user define fonts' ?
    06-01-11 11:02 PM
    how to enable 'user define fonts' ?
    Options> Display>Screen Display>Font

Or you can also make use of apps such as FontCollection or FontMaster.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    06-02-11 01:47 AM
    Any way this will be ported to the non-touch OS6 devices?
    Theme looks amazing!!
    06-02-11 04:07 AM
    I am so glad I just sent money to my PayPal account the other day! Now I just have to wait about a week before I am able to purchase stuff. This is on the top of the list! I haven't bought anything for my Torch in quite a while but this is definitely a must for me! Such a great looking theme. I've always admired/loved your work Akbar!

Just looked more closely at the screen shots, and I love how much space you gave for notifications!!
    Awesome! I was able to use an eCheck to pay, now I just have to wait for that to process, so I should have the theme sooner then I expected, and with the discount too.
    Last edited by TechNerd.McLeod; 06-02-11 at 07:48 AM.
    06-02-11 07:30 AM
    Just purchased this theme and I am sooooo happy that I did. I like being able to change skin colors and that red is an option. I cant seem to find much that I like for my red torch but this just became a new fave IF I had to say somethin' was missing, it would be the compatability with trackpad... but that's just me. I'm still one who likes to push buttons..lol I would definitely recommend this theme and in my opinion it's well worth the money. Thanks so much for this one ~ Great Job!
    06-02-11 07:50 AM

custbrry3 by GDLISTNS30, on Flickr
    This looks great! Are you using beweather? and if so, which icon set is it? I havent found any that has current conditions in text like this. I like
    06-02-11 08:00 AM
    Hi
    Call me stupid, newbie I saw all the screenshots, so downloaded theme. But how/where on earth does one customize this? Like placing the weather in the bottom left instead of the sms icon? Placing shortcuts on the screen, getting a battery meter on the top?

Please help
    06-02-11 09:36 AM
    Downloaded this theme and it is absolutely sharp. Love the hideable docks and the hidden hotspots.

One thing I did notice is everytime I reboot my device my wallpaper settings are lost and I have to save them numerous times before they actually show up. Has anyone else noticed this or am I the only one?

Other then that awesome and definetly worth the price!

06-02-11 10:27 AM
    I am having the same problem with options I can't seem to find them all I'm sure its my falt to eager to download and not read all print on download page if that where all directions were plz shoot some pointers...this theme is really cool I would love to keep using it thanx

06-02-11 10:29 AM
    This looks great! Are you using beweather? and if so, which icon set is it? I havent found any that has current conditions in text like this. I like
    Yes I am using Berryweather and the iconset is for the Focus theme by Xan. It can be downloaded at the iCandy lounge (icandy.forumotion.com). There is also a matching battery ex skin as well which I chose not to use. If u download any of her items please send her your thanks. She does awesome work.
    06-02-11 11:53 AM
    @Akbarmecha...It would be awesome if we could get more colors in the color switcher...?
    06-02-11 12:06 PM
    Just when I say I'm not going to purchase another theme, you come out with this! Beautiful, beautiful theme.
    06-02-11 04:03 PM
    @Akbarmecha...It would be awesome if we could get more colors in the color switcher...?
    I actually designed it with eight skins, but it caused lagging/hourglass issues, so i stuck to six!
    06-02-11 11:25 PM
    Hi
    Call me stupid, newbie I saw all the screenshots, so downloaded theme. But how/where on earth does one customize this? Like placing the weather in the bottom left instead of the sms icon? Placing shortcuts on the screen, getting a battery meter on the top?
    Please help
    I am having the same problem with options I can't seem to find them all I'm sure its my falt to eager to download and not read all print on download page if that where all directions were plz shoot some pointers...this theme is really cool I would love to keep using it thanx
    The homescreen icons follow the position you select for your apps on the applaication menu.

The first two apps show on the left and right hand sides of the clock (Where you should place your weather and battery app)

App slots 3 - 12 are the ones you need to set for the hidden docks controlled by the dock menu...

The short-cuts are hidden and pre-defined on the homescreen - they are the app menu, media folder, messages, QuickLaunch, clock/alarm, manage connections and profiles. Please refer to the screen shots to know the areas you need to tap to access them...

Downloaded this theme and it is absolutely sharp. Love the hideable docks and the hidden hotspots.

One thing I did notice is everytime I reboot my device my wallpaper settings are lost and I have to save them numerous times before they actually show up. Has anyone else noticed this or am I the only one?

Other then that awesome and definetly worth the price!
    Thank you! Im not sure what you mean exactly, are you talking about the berryweather wall?
    06-02-11 11:36 PM
171 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD