(Text clock shown)

Available in 4 Versions! BB6 and Today Plus, Standard clock or Text clock

Both versions have:
    Transparent docks and banners for wallpaper friendliness
    Newest icons for a sleek, updated look
    Original Wallpaper

Today Plus version has:
    3 Fixed Today Items (Messages, Calendar, BBM)
    10 user-defined icons on a bottom scrolling dock

Get them at the Crackberry Store now for $1.99 each.

SIX
    TODAY PLUS
    Last edited by 9of13; 05-04-11 at 09:58 PM.
    05-04-11 02:43 AM
    I've purchased it...and (beside the fact that 1.99$ is real cheap) I'm disappopinted. The theme shows a 'typical' bug: when you open the tray/array/box and move the cursor over the trigger/icons the wallpaper becomes completely blurred and chopped up. The hole theme becomes ugly! Beside this the way of highlightning the bars and trigger/cursor seems low def! The color of the highlighted bars (nuanced grey) isnt fluid! It looks like low def stripes from dark to light... :-( I dont want to harm anybody, but 1.99$ or 0.99$ or for free- it needs an upgrade and a fixing of the wallpaper destructing "bug"...Beside this I would prefer a clock in MY language...;-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-11 05:17 AM
    The tray bug you refer to is a bug within the Theme Studio software. That's out of my hands. The highlight bar is a semi transparent gradient. And the word clock...well, its in the screenshot.

05-04-11 06:02 AM
    I believe the "tray bug" is related to changing the transparency of it's background. I've noticed that if you make it lighter, darker (more transparent/less transparent) then when scrolling around with your Focus icon will cause the choppy-ness so to speak.

I believe the only current fix is to not adjust it. Which in my opinion kinda sucks. Hopefully another Theme Builder update will come out soon!

05-04-11 06:54 AM
    Love the look of this except the "word clock". Any plans to make a more traditional one or possibly one with LCD font?
    05-04-11 06:09 PM
    I have the Today Plus version and the focus icon looks fine on the app screen. Wallpapers look great agains the clear panels on the home screen too.

I do notice the bug when I make BB6 layout style themes. I've tried to leave the tray defaulted and just change the focus icon, but that didn't help which does suck cause I would love to make and purchase more BB6 style themes. Again, TB is still in beta so "typical bugs" are not uncommon and shouldn't be attributed to the developer.

Like Jleeblanch said, hopefully TB6 will be updated soon.
    05-04-11 06:13 PM
    Both versions now come with either a Text-clock or a Numeral-clock.
    05-04-11 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD