Very nice, Wendy. Love that wallpaper!
    wendybeee likes this.
    08-07-11 02:06 AM
    Very nice, Wendy. Love that wallpaper!
    Awww thanks so much Shannon
    08-07-11 11:01 AM
    08-07-11 11:01 AM
    Small and modest suggestion: this theme would become PERFECT, when the OCD-slot (which is hideable) would not show the FIRST App/icon (picked up out of the customized row of apps)! Instead of this it should show the 7th app of the row! This has a lot of advantages for all users: for all those who doesnt care about a harmonic iconset (in my opinion a weather-app or quick-launch or similar disturbs a harmonic and symmetric row of an icon-set) it could be wether or not if the first or 7th icon is shown... and for all those people who hates a (seperate) slot beside the (main) bottom-dock it would offer a new possibility: when you hide the OCD-Slot, only the 7th app would be hidden which is still available on the homescreen. In this version (1st app) the hidden OCD-Slot "swallowed" the first app... :-(
    I think an upgrade in this direction could be a "killer-appgrade" :-)
    What do you think, Aki?
    08-08-11 07:31 AM
    Small and modest suggestion: this theme would become PERFECT, when the OCD-slot (which is hideable) would not show the FIRST App/icon (picked up out of the customized row of apps)! Instead of this it should show the 7th app of the row! This has a lot of advantages for all users: for all those who doesnt care about a harmonic iconset (in my opinion a weather-app or quick-launch or similar disturbs a harmonic and symmetric row of an icon-set) it could be wether or not if the first or 7th icon is shown... and for all those people who hates a (seperate) slot beside the (main) bottom-dock it would offer a new possibility: when you hide the OCD-Slot, only the 7th app would be hidden which is still available on the homescreen. In this version (1st app) the hidden OCD-Slot "swallowed" the first app... :-(
    What do you think, Aki?
    No comments on this one Joern. No longer my concern.

Watch out for my new theme though, you know I'm always open to suggentions and looking for new testers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-11 08:16 AM
    What do you think, Aki?

Watch out for my new theme though, you know I'm always open to suggetions and also looking for new testers.

08-08-11 08:17 AM

Watch out for my new theme though, you know I'm always open to suggetions and also looking for new testers.

Will do so.... SFX could be a topic in this context...;-)
    Okay dude- I will close the cheshire-item from now on...;-)

08-08-11 10:49 AM

Cool, well for future, this is what i was referring too.

Yep, I was actually referring to having the weather icon showing up in the OCD spot, but NOT as Icon#1. Oh well, I've gotten over it, so no biggie.

Just had two other questions:

1. I have my dock "off" (hidden--so no bottom row of icons and instead the four screen spots are active, for app slots#2-5) and my battery meter/signal indicators "off" as well (with alt+#), so my screen is only displaying my wallpaper and OCD, time/date/OCD info @ top (I can post a screen shot, if needed). Anyway, whenever my phone is reset (either through quickpull or after updating/downloading an app), this configuration is reset and my dock and battery meter/signal indicators all come back. Is anyone else experiencing this issue and/or is there a way so these settings are saved?

2. (mainly for kolonji): Mind sharing the red/black anime wallpaper above (or location where you got it, as I'd love to see more like it and am not that big on the crosses in the pic).

Thanks in advance!
    08-08-11 11:39 AM

Standard Vision Mobility Hotkeys:

(F) Profiles
    (0) SMS and MMS
    (alt + w) Pictures
    (alt + e) Music
    (alt + r) Videos
    (alt + s) Twitter 4 BlackBerry
    (alt + d) Facebook
    (alt + f) YouTube
    (alt + z) Setup Wifi
    (alt + x) Ringtones
    (alt + c) Manage Connections
    By the way, do LOVE this theme. My only suggestions for a perfect theme (for me, either as an update to this one or a new one with the same overall concept) would also be the ability to change the settings of the above hotkeys to different apps, based on individual (e.g., I don't use Twitter, very infrequently go to videos, and RARELY need to go into my music and ringtones, so I would appreciate the ability to change those to something I do usemore frequently) and also, if possible, I've always loved the hidden TODAY themes.
    08-08-11 11:47 AM
    (Cause of the current general "theme-dullness" a reminder for noteworthy themes....) :-)
    08-11-11 11:56 PM
    Hmmm...nothing dull about this theme

08-12-11 07:23 AM
    (Cause of the current general "theme-dullness" a reminder for noteworthy themes....) :-)
    Just a suggestion, you really need to read your own signature a little closer.
    08-12-11 10:55 AM
    Just a suggestion, you really need to read your own signature a little closer.
    Subscribe. This looks like it could get good
    08-12-11 11:12 AM
    Subscribe. This looks like it could get good
    nah, these other developers posting in this thread are both horribly childish, bad losers and filled with BS.
    08-12-11 11:25 AM
    Yep, I was actually referring to having the weather icon showing up in the OCD spot, but NOT as Icon#1. Oh well, I've gotten over it, so no biggie.

Just had two other questions:

1. I have my dock "off" (hidden--so no bottom row of icons and instead the four screen spots are active, for app slots#2-5) and my battery meter/signal indicators "off" as well (with alt+#), so my screen is only displaying my wallpaper and OCD, time/date/OCD info @ top (I can post a screen shot, if needed). Anyway, whenever my phone is reset (either through quickpull or after updating/downloading an app), this configuration is reset and my dock and battery meter/signal indicators all come back. Is anyone else experiencing this issue and/or is there a way so these settings are saved?

2. (mainly for kolonji): Mind sharing the red/black anime wallpaper above (or location where you got it, as I'd love to see more like it and am not that big on the crosses in the pic).

Thanks in advance!
    Ill get this wall too you very soon . . .

*side note* If I see one more of these "developers" or "dev fanclub dorks" reply in this thread .. IM GOIN' IN .. *just a warning*
    08-12-11 11:25 AM

Thanks in advance!

08-13-11 02:14 PM
    08-15-11 07:07 PM

gorgeous! This theme is incredible!
    wendybeee likes this.
    08-16-11 12:43 PM
    Hey thanks Kol
    08-16-11 12:51 PM
    Anytime Wendy..
    08-16-11 01:29 PM
    08-17-11 08:24 PM
    08-19-11 08:38 PM
    See now u make me have to reload this! It is one of the best themes you can have!
    wendybeee and AxKxB like this.
    08-19-11 10:04 PM
    08-21-11 07:31 PM
    wendybeee likes this.
    08-22-11 08:22 PM
263 ... 891011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD