07-22-11 08:16 PM

micjenks likes this.
    07-23-11 09:25 AM
    07-23-11 09:28 AM
    awesome screens Wendy!
    wendybeee likes this.
    07-24-11 10:58 PM
    07-25-11 07:04 AM
    http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww91/wendyb5724/Captureon07-24-201121-28-25.jpg

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww91/wendyb5724/Captureon07-25-201107-41-25.jpg

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww91/wendyb5724/Captureon07-25-201107-49-55.jpg
    Lol...I love rice balls!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    wendybeee likes this.
    07-25-11 12:07 PM

gonna be doing an update in the next few days.... maybe even adding landscape support.
    wendybeee and mrskittens like this.
    07-26-11 12:59 AM
    mrskittens likes this.
    07-26-11 07:18 AM
    Just popping in to say again how cool and fun it is to see what people create with this!

(Wendy, you continually amaze...)

I'm happy to hear of more updates, and want to add that I do keep thinking (besides oh wow, how pretty/cool/cute/etc) that to make it perfect for me there would be a toggle/hotspot for a today overlay. I know that a main emphasis is to be clean for wallpaper, and that the existing hotspots make it easy to access what I need...but if it would fit the heavily-customizable concept of the theme by adding, to a striking but minimal wallpaper, today info with choice of text color and possibly position and content (I admittedly have no idea how hard those things would be to add) I would love to see at a glance who the new messages are from, and what appointment is due now, while still using the same theme and setup.

Just my two cents and I hope that y'all don't throw tomatoes at me. It is still the awesomest theme ever, I'm sure.
    wendybeee likes this.
    07-26-11 08:34 AM

gonna be doing an update in the next few days.... maybe even adding landscape support.

How do you get the weather info in the upper right hand corner,(top image, with raindrops background), but not have it as the first icon in your app set at the bottom? I thought perhaps "hiding" the first one would work, but it didn't for me. (I'm not displaying the icon dock right now, so it's not that big of a deal, but wondering, in case the touch of the four zones starts to drive me crazy)
    07-26-11 05:14 PM
    How do you get the weather info in the upper right hand corner,(top image, with raindrops background), but not have it as the first icon in your app set at the bottom? I thought perhaps "hiding" the first one would work, but it didn't for me. (I'm not displaying the icon dock right now, so it's not that big of a deal, but wondering, in case the touch of the four zones starts to drive me crazy)
    Go to the control panel and along the bottom is a button to Hide/Show OCD slot
    07-26-11 06:13 PM
    Lol...I love rice balls!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    I don't know what a rice ball is
    07-26-11 06:15 PM
    uh .. ball .. of rice .. lol
    07-26-11 06:26 PM
    Go to the control panel and along the bottom is a button to Hide/Show OCD slot
    Actually I had this question myself before and I think (please correct me if I'm wrong) Bermie wants to see the weather but not have that app be the first icon? Earlier on I confirmed that there is no way to do this. Not a big deal for me either but I'm into ordering my icons so I tried to hide it too but then you don't get the weather in the OCD slot.
    07-26-11 06:26 PM
    Actually I had this question myself before and I think (please correct me if I'm wrong) Bermie wants to see the weather but not have that app be the first icon? Earlier on I confirmed that there is no way to do this. Not a big deal for me either but I'm into ordering my icons so I tried to hide it too but then you don't get the weather in the OCD slot.
    Use the BeWeather Wallpaper Feature .. place icon in upper right .. put what you want in slot one and turn off ocd in the control panel. Iusually use Battex in slot one so the txtx shows up under clock and all .. Like thisexcept I left bw in slot one to show condition in this shot)

07-26-11 06:48 PM
    Use the BeWeather Wallpaper Feature .. place icon in upper right .. put what you want in slot one and turn off ocd in the control panel. Iusually use Battex in slot one so the txtx shows up under clock and all .. Like thisexcept I left bw in slot one to show condition in this shot)
    So on your home screen, is BeWeather not the first icon?
    (and does BeWeather = BerryWeather?)
    TIA
    07-26-11 06:56 PM
    So on your home screen, is BeWeather not the first icon?
    (and does BeWeather = BerryWeather?)
    TIA
    As I said, On that shot it is. But if I replaced slot 1 with BatteryEx, my weather would still show in the upper right (because I set it there in BW wp feature) and the text under the clock would be displaying my BattEx text. See how much bigger my BW icon is? Thats not the ocd slot, I have that hidden (in control panel).

And yes BeWeather is BerryWeather
    mrskittens likes this.
    07-26-11 07:01 PM
    As I said, On that shot it is. But if I replaced slot 1 with BatteryEx, my weather would still show in the upper right (because I set it there in BW wp feature) and the text under the clock would be displaying my BattEx text. See how much bigger my BW icon is? Thats not the ocd slot, I have that hidden (in control panel).

And yes BeWeather is BerryWeather
    ooh ooh ooh
    okay, THIS is one of those elusive things i would LOVE to know!
    where in the world is the BW wp feature? at risk of appearing dumber than ever, i have searched and searched.
    TIA, again!
    07-26-11 07:09 PM
    Paid version of BW
    07-26-11 07:33 PM
    I own it, bought it here, $9.99 less 20% coupon. I could not find the answer on their site so I am checking here. Please, is it on a menu? TY...
    07-26-11 07:40 PM
    and... this is where i got my info, fwiw...

Place your weather app in the first slot on the app screen
    07-26-11 07:45 PM
    open up bw > hit bb button >> settings >> Homescreen wallpaper

Everything you need is right there..
    07-26-11 07:45 PM
    I don't know what a rice ball is
    It's a 'kawaii' wallpaper Pattye...so here's some rice balls for you

07-26-11 08:18 PM
    I will assume I am talking about something different, because I've covered everything on that screen and I wind up with a BeWeather wallpaper, literally, like, without the wallpaper and other nice things I set up with the theme. ETA: It even removed my icon set.

Too embarrassed to ask in here (I'm not as swift as I used to be) I first googled an hour and read the BeWeather home page, tried every setting, and then sfmcallie's post answered the same question for someone else. When I saw Bermie2000 ask what seemed like the same thing, I thought I'd try to help.

Honestly I didn't think I'd have to post back and forth that I had the paid version, and then explain that I've been all over that menu. If anyone has a minute or two to patiently PM me what they set on that screen to get the weather in the slot but still be able to have the BeWeather icon not be their first app, I'd appreciate it, and I'll pass it along to Bermie if Bermie still cares. Otherwise I'm sorry I took your time. It's really not a big deal. But this is not the first time I got an rtfm kinda response so I think I'm just not one of the cool kids. Again, sorry.
    Last edited by mrskittens; 07-26-11 at 08:48 PM. Reason: ETA: above
    07-26-11 08:24 PM
263 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD