love the look of this theme, but the CB link isn't working!
    TRY THIS LINK FROM YOUR DESTOP BROSWER
    07-13-11 01:00 PM
    TRY THIS LINK FROM YOUR DESTOP BROSWER
    no, it won't work, it shows the buy link but when you click on it, it takes you to an empty shopping cart!
    07-13-11 01:08 PM
    @judy77, why don't you try to search mobihand for Cheshire as it worked with me.
    judy77 likes this.
    07-13-11 01:11 PM
    Thanks, abudi4! should have thought of that as this has happened before!
    07-13-11 01:20 PM
    Damn! The link doesnt work- empty shopping card! MH doesnt know cheshire!!! :-(
    superstore is a privilege for all- except europe- paypal doesnt work there! F**K!!!
    Awesome theme.... Super-Mega-AWESOME!
    07-13-11 01:49 PM
    Thanks Akbarmecha, for another Awesome theme!!!!

07-13-11 01:51 PM
    Damn! The link doesnt work- empty shopping card! MH doesnt know cheshire!!! :-(
    superstore is a privilege for all- except europe- paypal doesnt work there! F**K!!!
    Awesome theme.... Super-Mega-AWESOME!
    Lookin forward to the SSSS
    07-13-11 02:04 PM
    Thanks Akbarmecha, for another Awesome theme!!!!

Always a pleasure! Mic n me have worked very hard to deliver this quality product! Glad it is being appreciated!!
    07-13-11 02:06 PM
    Nevermind my last post! I'm getting it right away. My mother was nice enough to purchase a prepaid credit card for me. Will post screenshots as soon as I can.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    AxKxB likes this.
    07-13-11 02:13 PM
    Absolutely beautiful. What brilliant, clean designing! I'll be playing with it all day. Thanks so much for your help getting started, and good luck!
    AxKxB likes this.
    07-13-11 02:14 PM
    Guys...you have to try out the Standard Vision Mobility Hotkeys as you go...its takes a lil getting used to, but a GREAT feature of the theme not to be overlooked!

(F) Profiles
    (0) SMS and MMS
    (alt + w) Pictures
    (alt + e) Music
    (alt + r) Videos
    (alt + s) Twitter 4 BlackBerry
    (alt + d) Facebook
    (alt + f) YouTube
    (alt + z) Setup Wifi
    (alt + x) Ringtones
    (alt + c) Manage Connections
    07-13-11 02:34 PM

This is mine for now.. I will probably be switching it a lot today though. So many different options, it's going to be hard not to constantly be switching it up. Great work!!
    AxKxB and wendybeee like this.
    07-13-11 02:39 PM
    07-13-11 02:58 PM
    Had some fun with switching it around.

mrskittens and EAGLESFAN like this.
    07-13-11 03:09 PM
    More change ups from today

mrskittens likes this.
    07-13-11 07:46 PM
    did u post it a mobihand as well ?
    07-13-11 09:37 PM
    Is anyone besides me having trouble toggling the text color and other switches? Not the other settings though, oddly, just the back and forth ones. I'm having a few other little glitches, but this is probably the hardest to deal with, esp. as the settings are changing after battery pulls...

I'm really impressed with what is being created here, and with what I managed to create briefly, but something's buggy for me. The phone is brand new but everything else is okay (except it's one of the white ones with the back door that is hard to slide off.)

I will remain hopeful. I sure couldn't do anything this pretty on my 9700.
    07-13-11 10:05 PM
    did u post it a mobihand as well ?
    Yup!...follow this link
    gtung3388 likes this.
    07-14-11 12:20 AM
    Is anyone besides me having trouble toggling the text color and other switches? Not the other settings though, oddly, just the back and forth ones. I'm having a few other little glitches, but this is probably the hardest to deal with, esp. as the settings are changing after battery pulls...

I'm really impressed with what is being created here, and with what I managed to create briefly, but something's buggy for me. The phone is brand new but everything else is okay (except it's one of the white ones with the back door that is hard to slide off.)

I will remain hopeful. I sure couldn't do anything this pretty on my 9700.
    Aim for the silver switch buttons instead of the entire switch as one button and you can't go wrong

The docks being reset is unavoidable. Its the theme that provides you customizing options , it is not something OS controlled. Hence a hard reset WILL also reset the theme to its original settings.

Torch is a great device...so is the bold :P so we do have plans of making Bolds look as good in the near future ...this theme will soon be available for 9650/9700/9780 users as well
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 07-14-11 at 12:31 AM.
    mrskittens and dollface like this.
    07-14-11 12:28 AM
    This is a great theme. So far So fun . Through this up a couple minutes after downloading it.
    mrskittens and AxKxB like this.
    07-14-11 12:38 AM
    Aim for the silver switch buttons instead of the entire switch as one button and you can't go wrong
    Well now it seems so simple. Thanks

If I may ask you or any other clever folks, is there a way to have OCD off and not have the text name of my first app appear in the top left? I have no use for a weather or meter app and having the word "Calendar" or "Browser" looks odd to me, whether I have the matching icon on the upper right or not. The text is not useful unless it changes like the weather, or am I not understanding this too?

I sure don't want to sound picky -- as you may notice I love the creations I'm seeing! And I was happy with mine except for the word "QuickLaunch" under the time and date for no reason.

I really hope this is not a rude question or terribly ignorant

Thanks in advance for any help, again, anyone
    07-14-11 02:01 AM
    Excellent theme! Thanks for all your hard work.
    07-14-11 02:51 AM
    Excellent theme! Thanks for all your hard work.
    Well now it seems so simple. Thanks
    Glad you like it!!
    07-14-11 03:14 AM
    07-14-11 05:50 AM
    Love that last shot! especially the three day forecast!
    07-14-11 05:53 AM
263 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD