My New Theme, called Bridged is NOW AVAILABLE.
    Now With Landscape Support

Get it HERE

• 5 PlayBook Style windows, applications are user defined. The picture in the window is user defined via image on the SD card.
    • 16 icon animated dock
    • All items can be hidden making it extremely wallpaper friendly
    • Hand coded SVG, so it is fast and lag free.

The pictures in the PlayBook style windows are changed by the user, in order to do this you need to follow the steps below:
    1. Create an image that is 150 pixels wide x 260 pixels high
    2. create a folder in the root directory of your SD card called bridged. Your directory should look like this Media Card/bridged/
    3. The image needs to be named properly for the window you wish for it to appear in. Left to right they are tile1.png, tile2.png, tile3.png, tile4.png, and tile5.png
    4. The image must be a png image, if its a jpeg it will not work.

Hotkeys:
    • (F) Profiles
    • (0) SMS and MMS
    • (alt + w) Pictures
    • (alt + e) Music
    • (alt + r) Videos
    • (alt + s) Twitter for BlackBerry
    • (alt + d) Facebook
    • (alt + f) Youtube
    • (alt + z) Setup Wifi
    • (alt + x) Ringtones
    • (alt + c) Manage Connections

Free Trial added for the Torch version. It's visually fully functional but you cannot actually launch any applications from the home screen.
    Last edited by micjenks; 09-16-11 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Free trial added
    damienstarr and sweb like this.
    06-05-11 09:58 PM
    holy testicular Tuesday batman really loving the look of this if u need a tester let me know
    Last edited by damienstarr; 06-05-11 at 11:37 PM.
    06-05-11 10:11 PM
    Looks amazing so far. Nice work.
    06-06-11 07:17 AM
    Can't wait for this could you share the background too?
    06-06-11 09:28 AM
    Sure I can share the wall later when I get home. I will also be pre-sizing some images for the windows and providing them free for those that aren't able to make their own windows

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by micjenks; 06-06-11 at 09:54 AM.
    06-06-11 09:30 AM
    Thanks mate!

06-06-11 10:01 AM
    I am SO gonna need this! Looks great
    06-06-11 10:11 AM
    Wow so beautiful!!!! Wow wow wow....

06-06-11 10:12 AM
    Looks awesome! As long as the animations are smooth, I'm sold.
    06-06-11 10:18 AM
    Looks awesome! As long as the animations are smooth, I'm sold.
    I'm working really hard to make sure everything runs as smooth as possible. That's why I ditched composer and coded this one from scratch. It's running silky smooth on my Torch so far.

RossyBoy92 OP is updated with the wallpaper attached
    Last edited by micjenks; 06-06-11 at 04:55 PM.
    Cuddlesy likes this.
    06-06-11 03:33 PM
    OP updated with theme info, I will be adding tutorial videos tomorrow for the windows and editing images on your BlackBerry.
    Cuddlesy likes this.
    06-06-11 11:10 PM
    wow looks awesome. Have to wait to buy for now, I have myself on a very strict app allowance every month lol
    06-06-11 11:32 PM
    Tested this for a while before I had a few problems with my OS (nothing to do with the theme) Very good theme and the customisable tiles are great, only thing is that the WiFi meter looks a bit out of place? Other than that great theme would recommend!
    06-07-11 06:01 PM
    Love this theme! I like how you found a very elegant solution to making the tiles customizable.

My only nitpick is I that I would think the BlackBerry icon would toggle the app tray. Other than that, I'm enjoying this one a lot.
    06-08-11 10:46 AM
    Tested this for a while before I had a few problems with my OS (nothing to do with the theme) Very good theme and the customisable tiles are great, only thing is that the WiFi meter looks a bit out of place? Other than that great theme would recommend!

I agree, I'm working on a small update, any ideas on how the wifi icon could be done so that it fit better?

Love this theme! I like how you found a very elegant solution to making the tiles customizable.

My only nitpick is I that I would think the BlackBerry icon would toggle the app tray. Other than that, I'm enjoying this one a lot.
    I'm glad you like it! I'm open to this concept, how would you see hiding everything if I were to make the change?

I appreciate the feedback on this keep it coming
    06-08-11 10:58 AM
    I'm glad you like it! I'm open to this concept, how would you see hiding everything if I were to make the change?
    Off the top of the my head, either swap the current maximize / minimize tray hotspots with hiding everything or (better yet) just make them keyboard shortcuts (alt+something).

And I've attached a few tiles that I've created in playing around with this theme. Maybe others will add theirs?
    06-08-11 11:03 AM
    Off the top of the my head, either swap the current maximize / minimize tray hotspots with hiding everything or (better yet) just make them keyboard shortcuts (alt+something).

And I've attached a few tiles that I've created in playing around with this theme. Maybe others will add theirs?
    Interesting that you mention that, I actually have been debating that because that's exactly how I'm doing it with the Bold version. I didn't know how Torch users felt about keyboard shortcuts. I'm a big hotkey user so I'm most definitely down for that which also makes setting up homescreen navigation easier as well.

I will also be adding a link to a page with extra images for the windows that I have been working on as well as a bunch of Bokeh style wallpapers.
    06-08-11 11:10 AM
    Here's a few more tiles:

06-08-11 11:43 AM
    Post some screens too, I would love to see how it's looking on your Torches
    06-08-11 11:49 AM
    Very cool theme:

Last edited by tellsells; 06-08-11 at 04:25 PM.
    06-08-11 12:06 PM
    Interesting that you mention that, I actually have been debating that because that's exactly how I'm doing it with the Bold version. I didn't know how Torch users felt about keyboard shortcuts. I'm a big hotkey user so I'm most definitely down for that which also makes setting up homescreen navigation easier as well.
    I would not like a keyboard shortcut as that would require me to open the keyboard everytime. I much prefer the "touch to hide" option.
    06-08-11 12:13 PM
    Here's a few more tiles:

And if anyone changes tiles, don't forget to do a battery pull with this theme!
    06-08-11 09:26 PM
    I am really loving this theme. I like being able to customize the look of it by changing out the tiles and it runs great on my 9650. The only thing I would change is the BIS and Bluetooth indicators are a tiny bit too close together. Not a big deal at all.

Thanks for making it! Will this be coming to the Curve? My wife would like to have this theme also.
    06-09-11 11:49 AM
    Here are my screenshots:

What do you guys think
    06-10-11 11:44 AM
    Here are my screenshots:

What do you guys think
    Very nice! looks great!
    damienstarr likes this.
    06-10-11 11:47 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD