Last edited by optimo; 02-28-11 at 08:48 AM.
    AxKxB likes this.
    02-28-11 08:21 AM
    Thank you guys! Its a pleasure to know y'all are enjoying the theme!

If you are going to make an update for that, plz expand the space for the "subject"column on the calendar event, landscape mode or set the font size can be change smaller.
    Will do!
    03-01-11 02:51 AM
    Thank you guys! Its a pleasure to know y'all are enjoying the theme!

Will do!
    waiting for update
    03-01-11 03:49 AM
    I've tried other theme after this. But now I always tried to tap the center of my homescreen to enter the app screen, and make me have to go back to this theme again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-11 04:57 AM
    just bought this this morning. first theme ive bought, it looked so good. definitely enjoying it so far. Being as how it was my first theme i had some trouble figuring how to assign those app spots. Only thing im kinda annoyed with is that once you press the default BB icon in the center of the screen and pull up the app screen, the first apps you see are the same ones already on your main screen. nothing major, but just a thought. Other than that i really like this theme and would recomend to everybody. i made a great choice.
    03-01-11 07:51 PM
    An absolut pleasure to hear! Thank you!!
    03-02-11 03:07 PM
    ON SALE TILL 11th MARCH
    03-09-11 12:34 AM
    Your taste in the graded colors from gary to black is very high.
    The only problem for me is to remember the palce of each icon I need to touch.
    03-09-11 05:51 AM
    very nice theme. got it on sale tonight, works perfect so far. thank you
    03-10-11 07:13 PM
    very nice theme. got it on sale tonight, works perfect so far. thank you
    Your taste in the graded colors from gray to black is very high.
    The only problem for me is to remember the palce of each icon I need to touch.
    I'm glad you like it!

If you use the theme for a day, and set the first four icons as per your convenience, I'm sure You will be able to remeber em very easily :P...

03-12-11 09:31 PM
    Hello: your theme is beautiful. can u please post the wallpaper used for blackmax?
    03-13-11 03:05 AM
    Hello: your theme is beautiful. can u please post the wallpaper used for blackmax?
    Thank You krozudoka, will do so in by evening..

03-16-11 01:35 AM
    Eh, any progress on updating icon 6.1 for this one =D
    04-03-11 12:40 AM
    I really enjoy this theme and thank you for sharing it instead of asking fer a hand out you're price I think is reasonable plz don't be discouraged by ppl with there hands there are many among us that enjoy and apprecate your hard work thank you...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com. I had ment too say too many ppl with there hands out...
    Last edited by myka401; 04-03-11 at 10:12 PM.
    04-03-11 10:09 PM
    Will do...

I really enjoy this theme and thank you for sharing it instead of asking fer a hand out you're price I think is reasonable plz don't be discouraged by ppl with there hands there are many among us that enjoy and apprecate your hard work thank you...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com. I had ment too say too many ppl with there hands out...
    Thank you! As long as guys enjoy using my themes i dont mind anything!
    Very nice of you

My best regards!
    04-04-11 07:52 AM
    ermmm...yes :P...Update sent out.

Technerd.McLeod likes this.
    04-04-11 03:09 PM
    thanks for the update, looks awesome. this is the theme to have for the torch. hands down the best theme so far.
    04-04-11 08:07 PM
    thanks for the update, looks awesome. this is the theme to have for the torch. hands down the best theme so far.
    Glad you are liking it!! Thank you!

04-05-11 12:01 AM
    Finally was able to purchase this theme yesterday, since I was buying lots of things it took a bit for it to get verified, but by morning it was and I have now installed it and am currently using this theme on my Torch. It is absolutely amazing, especially with BerryWeather and BerryPopup. Thank you!
    AxKxB likes this.
    04-07-11 07:49 AM
    Yesssssss, that a theme =D

AxKxB likes this.
    04-07-11 08:09 AM
    Yesssssss, that a theme =D

Cheers...The MAX series kinda needs a revival, so any ideas people!? additions, modifications, comments are very welcome
    04-28-11 06:06 AM
    Just bought this Theme today, the one major problem i got with it. I want my custom wallpaper to be seen from the lockscreen. But when the passcode lock is enabled. I only see the default wallpaper of the theme. How can i fix this :-(
    04-28-11 03:13 PM
    Cheers...The MAX series kinda needs a revival, so any ideas people!? additions, modifications, comments are very welcome
    Hm... Let me think for a bit and I could probably think of something that could be added. This is the only theme I've been using on my torch lately, so I should be able to think of something that could be added.

Update: Okay.. I stared at the theme since I posted this and I can't think of anything. This theme is just perfect for me. Anything I would want, would just change the theme completely, like an HTC style clock, unless you could make it hideable. That would be awesome and still keep the MAX style of your themes.
    Last edited by McStoner; 04-28-11 at 03:42 PM.
    04-28-11 03:39 PM
    Just bought this Theme today, the one major problem i got with it. I want my custom wallpaper to be seen from the lockscreen. But when the passcode lock is enabled. I only see the default wallpaper of the theme. How can i fix this :-(
    Do anyone got any reply for this. This is being a big concern to me.
    04-30-11 04:50 PM
    Do anyone got any reply for this. This is being a big concern to me.
    The lock screen images have been pre-defined, it will not show your wallpaper..it is possible but its much neater to provide a separate screen for it since some wallpapers make it very difficult to read the homesceen info ie date/time/meters etc.

05-05-11 02:02 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD