By this comment, it seems like you're saying that Tint doesn't have customizable fonts. I'm I interpreting this right or..?

Also, I was just wondering when an update is estimated? Sometimes when I exit to the homescreen the options will pop up, and sometimes the icons on the homescreen are un-"touch"able. To fix it, I hit the BB button and go into the app screen then exit it and it fixes the issue, but it gets quite annoying having to do that.
    tint does have customizable fonts, everywhere but popups i believe. some aspects will not be customizable just because of theme builder, there seem to be some limitations once you change the highlight color

the second thing you mentioned is also a theme builder issue, there doesn't seem to be anything i can do about that unfortunately (there's nothing i have done that would cause that)

I know that bbt is working on it. He's issuing OS 6 versions of his themes for other devices first before he comes back around to update this with the newest TB beta. But that's not going to take too long!

What you're describing is a TB6 bug. You can click a different Home Screen feature (like hide or un-hide the top dock or hidden today) and then back to the one you wanted again.
    yep currently working on it! it's taking a lot longer than i expected, but i am hoping to get the slate for os6 updates out soon, with metro and tint to follow! Along with a new theme
    02-05-11 09:30 PM
    Glad to announce I just updated TINT for Torch!

Changes include trackpad support for portrait and landscape, fixed notification and icon cutoff and some other little tweaks.

hope you enjoy the update, as always it is free

best,

bbt
    ShoshiOne likes this.
    03-08-11 01:39 PM
    Just did the update. Very nice! Thank you very much!
    blackberrytourer likes this.
    03-08-11 02:41 PM
    The best Torch theme just got better with this update!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-11 04:13 PM
    I love this theme! I just can't figure out where to find my color options for it. I looked in my options list but can't find it. Am I overlooking it somehow?

03-08-11 09:07 PM
    I love this theme! I just can't figure out where to find my color options for it. I looked in my options list but can't find it. Am I overlooking it somehow?

On the homescreen in Portrait, touch above the AM/PM on the bottom clock (show options in pic below) to open the color selector, then choose one of the six top color circles and then choose one of the next three opacity circles. If you touch below the bottom circle you'll have no color. Then touch just to the left of the bottom area of the color dock (hide right dock in pic below) to close it.
    In Landscape the touch area is in the middle of the screen at the bottom just above the bottom banner.

Last edited by tellsells; 03-08-11 at 09:39 PM.
    03-08-11 09:20 PM
    How do I update?
    03-09-11 02:10 AM
    How do I update?
    there will be an update email going out soon, but just redownload the theme and you will see the updates

best,

bbt
    03-09-11 05:47 PM
    Love...love...love!!
    03-09-11 07:41 PM
    Just bought it and my mobihand account is "Pending Fraud Check" uh oh, I must have done something to tick off the system.
    03-09-11 09:35 PM
    Love...love...love!!
    thank you thank you thank you glad you're enjoying the theme!

Just bought it and my mobihand account is "Pending Fraud Check" uh oh, I must have done something to tick off the system.
    Mobihand is usually pretty fast in sorting those things out, hope it goes well for you!
    03-16-11 03:02 PM
    great looking theme!
    03-17-11 12:49 AM
    Usually this happens if you have a history of anarchist tendencies, cruelty to animals, and/or sexual deviance…

Mobihand is usually pretty fast in sorting those things out, hope it goes well for you!
    No, in all seriousness they are fast. If you don't get an email from them within 24 hours (happened a couple times to me), then reply to the email that said it was "pending." Usually you'll hear right back.

You start seeing these less and less as you spend too much money with MH…
    It's funny, I only get this now some of the time if I have a coupon code to get a premium app for free.
    03-17-11 03:24 AM
    How do I update?
    there will be an update email going out soon, but just redownload the theme and you will see the updates
    @rickchard:
    If you go to either the My Account section of the mobile site or the My Apps section of the CB Superstore app, just go your listing for TINT and select to download. Your BB will ask you if you want to replace the previous version with the new one. If the version numbers are different, proceed. If they're the same version, cancel the process as you already have the most current version.
    03-17-11 03:33 AM
    i just installed this theme and i'm having a problem moving apps around in the app screen, when i move them that just go back to where the were when i leave the app screen, any tips?
    03-23-11 05:19 PM
    i just installed this theme and i'm having a problem moving apps around in the app screen, when i move them that just go back to where the were when i leave the app screen, any tips?
    hey dayton make sure you press in the trackpad after moving the icon to confirm the move of the app.

hope this helps! let me know if you have any other questions

best,

bbt
    03-28-11 04:44 PM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    As soon as you have a chance, please update your profile to include your device, carrier, and location.

So do you have a Torch?
    If so, here's how you can easily move an icon on your Torch. (With OS6 + Touchscreen, you have some alternate methods.)

From App Screen, hold your finger for a couple seconds on the icon you wish to move until you see a popup called the Context Menu. Select Move from the 6 options. You'll see 4 little triangle arrows around your icon.
    Next, use your finger to swipe the screen until you reach where you'd like to move your icon.
    Finally, tap the icon currently in the spot where you'd like to place your icon, and it will appear there. That's it; you're done!
    03-28-11 06:12 PM
    Thanks guys was able to get the apps to stay put.
    03-29-11 11:15 AM
    glad to hear it! thanks elite as always for helping out
    04-09-11 02:33 PM
    Has anyone else had any issues with notification icons not showing completely? My calendar, bbm, and voicemail icons are cut off. Also, are people having issues with their universal search after loading this theme?
    04-26-11 12:19 PM
    Has anyone else had any issues with notification icons not showing completely? My calendar, bbm, and voicemail icons are cut off. Also, are people having issues with their universal search after loading this theme?
    No problems here. And I've been using this theme for a while now.

If you are experiencing problems, have you tried a battery pull - making sure to leave the battery out for at least 30 seconds?
    Also, something might have happened during download. You could try deleting the theme, reloading it, and then do a battery pull. See if that helps.

I hope you can get it worked out. I think this theme is the best and hope you can enjoy it too!
    04-26-11 03:39 PM
    No problems here. And I've been using this theme for a while now.

If you are experiencing problems, have you tried a battery pull - making sure to leave the battery out for at least 30 seconds?
    Also, something might have happened during download. You could try deleting the theme, reloading it, and then do a battery pull. See if that helps.

I hope you can get it worked out. I think this theme is the best and hope you can enjoy it too!
    What kind of phone and os are you running?
    04-26-11 03:50 PM
    Any chance of a version with stock font for menus and message inbox?

04-26-11 03:53 PM
    What kind of phone and os are you running?
    I'm on a Torch and am running .526. You?
    04-26-11 10:43 PM
    I'm on a Torch and am running .526. You?
    I am on a Curve 9330 3G with 6.0.0.436. Maybe that has something to do with it.

04-27-11 05:45 AM
78 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD