check out berryfication editor rezn's review of TINT here!
    bbt's TINT by bbt Designs | Berryfication Review!

Hey everyone!

Everything is working, including the today area (hideable) and full landscape support!
    thanks goes to tellsells and elite1 for their great help in testing for the torch, could not have gotten TINT fully functional without them!

With my third theme I wanted to create something with a little more color, but maintain a high level of functionality and flexibility. I incorporated the feedback I've gotten from my first two themes and have skinned the callscreens, appscreen and combined sms/messages in the today area. Also, I am offering multiple color versions, as I've gotten requests for this as well. I may add a fourth color at a later date.

There is also a pretty slick custom coded animation for the show/hide function of the today area I think you're going to enjoy!

Some unique features of TINT:
    • Highly wallpaper friendly - with dock and today hidden only one banner along the bottom will be visible!
    • Functional - 6 calendar items, 3 sms and 2 messages in unique switchable today area as seen on slate and metro (see navigation screenshot for location of switches to swap between messages and calendar)
    • 2 docks - P one with 4 icons of text, and another with 6 icons of icons, L 6 icons of text and 8 icons of icons
    • Highly flexible design - hideable today, hideable weather, hideable docks, hideable banners
    • Options panel on homescreen with 6 colors - pink, red, blue, purple, grey and brown - and 4 opacity levels - 0%, 60%, 75%, 90%
    • Subtle color tint throughout the OS in menus, buttons, callscreens, appscreen and homescreen
    • Custom animation on show/hide function of today area
    • Multiple color schemes available (blue, coral or purple)
    • Regular versions (not black) have customizable fonts
    • Custom made icons
      Handcoded svg means it is fast and clean!
    Here are some screens of TINT:

There are 8 shortcuts on the homescreen (use the caps key for letters):
    • N = BBM
    • M = Messages
    • $ = SMS/MMS
    • L = Profiles
    • @ = Connections
    • Spacebar = Slot 11 in application list
    • K = Calendar
    • O = Options
    • battery = Options
    • signal = Connections
    • profile = Profiles

And TINT comes in multiple versions, to fit your needs!
    Blacked out in Blue, coral or purple (see above screenshots)
    Default White in Blue, coral or purple (see above screenshots)

Links are up!

[NOTE:]
    *If you use Social Feeds, I suggest getting the Normal versions (NON-Black) for best visibility*
    *Custom Torch themes do not support trackpad use on homescreen (this is out of my control)*

let me know what you think!
    And feel free to post screenshots!

Enjoy!
    bbt

**remember to do a battery pull to make sure it performs as intended!**
    Last edited by blackberrytourer; 01-07-11 at 11:23 PM.
    KahneFan likes this.
    01-03-11 07:10 PM
    Nevermind I bought it and found out. Still trying to figure out the hide/show spots. Liking it so far. Also, I can't read my social feeds with the black background.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by mrro82; 01-03-11 at 07:54 PM.
    01-03-11 07:14 PM
    Nevermind I bought it and found out. Still trying to figure out the hide/show spots. Liking it so far. Also, I can't read my social feeds with the black background.

so the wallpaper will rotate on landscape???
    01-03-11 08:28 PM
    No. The pic with the red leaf is what you see. Big bummer but I guess its a TB6 thing.

01-03-11 08:30 PM
    Booo!!! I hate this theme!

Kidding of course, this theme is just plain awesome. I had the pleasure of being one of the Torch version testers for BBT. I loved this theme right away.

My test version was the Coral with custom icons on white backgrounds. I typically only go for stock icons—I really do like the BB6 icons—but found BBT's custom icons in TINT to be simple & clean. The coral highlights are actually pretty cool too.

01-03-11 09:10 PM
    No. The pic with the red leaf is what you see. Big bummer but I guess its a TB6 thing.
    Yes Theme Builder 6 has the Landscape wallpaper as theme-defined; the end-user can't customize it beyond that.

It's better that way in my opinion. When you use the stock BB6 theme, it blows up a portion of your Portrait wallpaper to fill the Landscape dimensions, resulting in a bad low-res image.

What we really need to see is the OS allowing you to select separate Portrait & Landscape wallpapers.
    01-03-11 09:18 PM
    Amazing Theme got it tonight and loving it. Awesome work
    blackberrytourer likes this.
    01-03-11 09:23 PM
    This is an awesome theme. The purple/black version is sweet!

01-03-11 09:35 PM
    I really want to like this theme. It looks like it's an awesome theme. However, when using the black version the text screens are extremely hard to see (see attached). Also, when placing BerryWeather in slot 1, it cuts the icon off (see attached). Last, and this is a personal preference, not a bug; the messages hotspot is rather small. It would be nice if the clock's large hotspot could be split into half for clock and half for messages (or something).
    01-03-11 09:47 PM
    I really want to like this theme. It looks like it's an awesome theme. However, when using the black version the text screens are extremely hard to see (see attached). Also, when placing BerryWeather in slot 1, it cuts the icon off (see attached).
    In the CB Superstore listing, BBT does warn that with black backgrounds, text messages are shown as grey text on white background. He's always working on his themes. If there's a fix, he'll issue an upgrade. Might have to wait for next TB6 version to be released though.

For the weather slot, many iconsets of BW are slightly cut off on right.
    I've found that Classic and Polished XL fit. Some of the Davinci iconset fits. I haven't tried too many yet...

Also, temperature badge must be centred to be visible.
    01-03-11 10:13 PM
    by far the best theme ever for the torch. i used tint when i was on a bold and having recently moved to a torch was badly missing this beauty. the developers helped me in swapping this and the other version that i had purchased to torch compatible version for free which was really cool. today i got my tint converted to torch version and i must tell u its really impressive. its a real interactive theme and you wont get tired seeing it due to the numerous ways this theme can be customised.
    hats off to BBT to have pulled this one. The portrait landscape issue is there and will remain but in all the themes i hv used so far the impact is very minimal on this one with the default wallpaper which i kinda like.
    highly recommended you get this. there is nothing out there that will come even close to this....
    thanks a again BBT. you rock.....
    01-03-11 10:32 PM
    Finally its out for the Torch! Bought ALL your previous themes, love them all! Gonna grab this one now Great Job!
    01-03-11 10:53 PM
    by far the best theme ever for the torch…
    … highly recommended you get this. there is nothing out there that will come even close to this....
    thanks a again BBT. you rock.....
    But tell us, do you really like it? LOL
    You should be more clear!
    01-04-11 12:17 AM
    Just bought this, but it isn't showing in my themes list. Any suggestions? I did a battery pull and haven't edited any permissions or anything.

01-04-11 12:33 AM
    You bought it, but have you downloaded it?
    If so, is it showing in the list in Application Management?

In that list, it is called:
    com_plazmic_theme_TINT_White_Coral
    (Or whatever version you have for last 2 words)

EDIT: Woo-hoo! My 4,000th post!
    01-04-11 12:51 AM
    Looks great. Are fonts fully customizable with this theme? (I know I am starting to sound like a broken record )

01-04-11 01:44 AM
    In the CB Superstore listing, BBT does warn that with black backgrounds, text messages are shown as grey text on white background. He's always working on his themes. If there's a fix, he'll issue an upgrade. Might have to wait for next TB6 version to be released though.
    I read the posting here in detail. And, for some reason, when I went to purchase the theme, my screen shoves the listing details below the "add to cart" button and I did not even see there was text there I guess I need a bigger monitor

**"Black" versions have grey font on white background for SMS, and googlesync has black text on black background (unreadable). White versions are normal black font on white background, and have no issues with third party apps**
    I've found that Classic and Polished XL fit. Some of the Davinci iconset fits. I haven't tried too many yet...

Good tip on the icon set, I had not considered that, thanks!!
    01-04-11 02:25 AM
    damn i wanna get this but im loving the slate black OS6!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-04-11 02:37 AM
    Same problem with berryweather icons being cut off. I have about 20 of them and everyone is cut off except the bottom portion.

Awesome work again BBT, this is so much better then slate or metro. Absolutely love the blue on black, wish you had done a metro version in that color scheme. I think I just found my new favorite theme even over my custom metro you did for me.

Now if you can fix the weather icons it would be perfect.

I also just noticed the battery icon doesn't report the correct batter level. Yes I've done multiple(on number 8 right now) battery pulls. BBmeter and sixtools are both reporting the same level while the theme reports higher levels.

EDIT:
    After speaking to Noah the battery icon only reports in the 10's which is fine. But the weather icon still needs to be moved to the right and down a few pixels. yes i know there's a problem with weather icons being cut off and TB6, but its always on the right side never the left and top. Also noticed a couple places in bbm where i dont have a blue star for notifications(on a group bbm, in the chat itself the star is still red) not sure if this is a limitation in the TB or something you might have missed. One more thing I noticed is one place I noticed some black missing is in the manage connections screen, the bottom 1/3 of the screen is still white. Noah seems to think its becuase it couldn't be skinned?

I know you'll eventually read all these posts and update us as to whats up with some of the issues we have posted about. Will keep checking back.

Would also like you to do me a couple customizations on this theme, nothing difficult(remove the battery icon, and remove the today). Will look forward to hearing from you BBT. If you ever need another 9800 tester for your themes, you know me, just contact me.
    Last edited by homer1475; 01-04-11 at 11:28 AM.
    01-04-11 08:55 AM
    The bottom 1/3 can not be skinned on custom themes in TB6beta

It really bothers me too

01-04-11 01:06 PM
    Finally! I kept seeing the testers (elite1 and tellsells) posting screenshots and couldn't wait for this. Now I don't have to anymore.

I'm going to go get it and take it for a spin!
    01-04-11 02:24 PM
    My PM's and emails aren't sending on here for some reason so Ill ask here. Would it be possible to exchange the version I bought last night for the white and blue version?

01-04-11 03:14 PM
    My PM's and emails aren't sending on here for some reason so Ill ask here. Would it be possible to exchange the version I bought last night for the white and blue version?

There is also a "Technical Support" tab at the bottom of the theme's link above. You may want to try sending a request there.
    01-04-11 04:43 PM
    There is also a "Technical Support" tab at the bottom of the theme's link above. You may want to try sending a request there.
    Got it sorted out. Thanks for the advice.
    01-04-11 06:27 PM

In addition to Classic and Polished XL, Transparent XL and Gradient White XL iconsets also seem to fit the weather slot.

Whenever I note some others that do, I'll post back.
    01-04-11 09:30 PM
78 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD