bbt... you have done a great job on this theme and also on metro. I have tried a few free themes but stayed away from pay themes simply because theme builder is still beta. But looking at what you have accomplished, I went ahead and bought both slate and metro
    Thanks again for your hard work. You have done a great job with what TB beta gave you to work with.
    Hey 5picker,

I'm trying to think of what would cause this, and I really have no idea, other than that it may be related to the specific OS build you are using. Other than that, I've never heard of this before, from testers or users.

I can't wait to see the TINT theme, i'm anxiously waiting for it, when are ya thinkin it will be released? In future i would ove to be a beta tester if you ever need one, i've never done it before so it would be cool to do it some time.
    DJ
    hey dj! TINT was just released for Torch, had a bit of a setback with the today area but I was able to fix it and it's working wonderfully now! I'll keep you in mind for future themes, thanks so much for offering

I must have been sleeping on this theme...finally downloaded it and I LOVE IT! Nice work, it's perfect in every way. Loving the many options to change it. Keep up the excellent work!
    hey neicy,

thank you! really glad to hear you're loving the theme, and the customizations!

thanks for the feedback as always everyone! also, you can always email me at [email protected] to discuss anything in more detail

best,

bbt
    01-04-11 04:46 PM
    In case anyone's interested, this theme was just updated using TB2. It has some nice improvments including the left icon dock is now scrollable with the trackpad.
    02-10-11 11:57 AM
    In case anyone's interested, this theme was just updated using TB2. It has some nice improvments including the left icon dock is now scrollable with the trackpad.
    Where do we find the update?
    02-10-11 12:30 PM
    Where do we find the update?
    If you bought it from CB store/Mobihand then you should have gotten an e-mail. If not, then just log into your account and download the new version.
    02-10-11 01:02 PM
    I received an email from the App Store. The updates are a nice touch to one of my favorite themes.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 02-10-11 at 01:12 PM. Reason: l
    02-10-11 01:05 PM
    I love this theme, my only question is there a version with a bigger font?
    It's hard to see contact and email messages (when the appear on the log screen)

Thanks
    02-10-11 05:42 PM
    And the best theme for the Torch just got better

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-11 11:09 PM
    Not sure if anybodys mentioned this yet. First off, I really like this theme. One of my favs. Now, when showing calendar item in portrait and then going to landscape and back again the text goes away in portrait but the background tint is there. Small bug?
    02-11-11 12:41 AM
    Not sure if anybodys mentioned this yet. First off, I really like this theme. One of my favs. Now, when showing calendar item in portrait and then going to landscape and back again the text goes away in portrait but the background tint is there. Small bug?
    not really a bug, just the way the system handles going from portrait to landscape. i have the today items to hide when you swap, and i have the background tint to hide as well, but for some reason it does not. i have all the code in place to do so, but it refuses to hide it, so there's not much i can do. luckily it's as easy as just pressing escape!

as per redraider2008, there is no larger font version, but the white versions have customizable font in supported areas of the system

let me know if you have any other questions, you can always email at [email protected] for faster feedback

best,

bbt
    02-13-11 10:55 PM
    I think this is the best Torch theme out there (and I've tried a bunch of them!)
    I am sure that BBT will be on line later today to answer your social feeds question, but I like the regular version (it has white menus) with the original icons.
    FYI, I believe he plans to try to make his Metro theme next for the Torch!
    How did you get the hello kitty weather thingy?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-11 01:57 PM
    does this theme only work with berry weather? i have weather bug and i love the theme but need to make sure before i buy
    02-15-11 12:47 PM
    does this theme only work with berry weather? i have weather bug and i love the theme but need to make sure before i buy
    hey lilme, the theme will work with any third party app you have

let me know if you have any other questions, you can always email me at [email protected] as well

thanks!

bbt
    02-22-11 12:16 PM
    thanks. going to try this theme out. thanks for the support upfront.
    02-26-11 09:16 AM
    no problem! hope you enjoy the theme
    03-08-11 01:30 PM
    I am having a bit of an issue with the latest update for this theme. Sometimes it won't register any touch events on the homescreen, and I first have to fiddle around with the trackpad to make the theme respond to touch events. I have no problems with the touchscreen as such. Has anyone else noticed this?
    03-08-11 11:30 PM
    I am having a bit of an issue with the latest update for this theme. Sometimes it won't register any touch events on the homescreen, and I first have to fiddle around with the trackpad to make the theme respond to touch events. I have no problems with the touchscreen as such. Has anyone else noticed this?
    I have been having the same issue. Coming from a Storm 2 to the Torch I tend to use Touch Screen rather than the Optical Pad so I find this frustrating. Any fix for this BBT?
    03-09-11 10:28 AM
    I have been having the same issue. Coming from a Storm 2 to the Torch I tend to use Touch Screen rather than the Optical Pad so I find this frustrating. Any fix for this BBT?
    this seems to be something to do with how the device handles the hideable elements, it generally will happen when you hide something and then try to show it etc. a way to work through this is to hold down briefly on an icon or another element, and this will reactivate the hidden buttons etc. this will work. it seems to also happen on the storm sometimes, just how the systems handle the hideable parts of the homescreen

let me know if you have any other questions, can always email me at [email protected] as well

best,

bbt
    03-09-11 05:44 PM
    The 1st post show the today screen having Calendar, Messages, and Text. When installed I can scroll right-left to see each of these but not at once on the same screen like the screenshot shown.

Also, the weather icon text is all screwed. I've done multiple battery pulls...

Ideas?
    Last edited by sailorguy; 04-06-11 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Add screenshot
    04-06-11 07:55 AM
    The 1st post show the today screen having Calendar, Messages, and Text. When installed I can scroll right-left to see each of these but not at once on the same screen like the screenshot shown.

Ideas?
    I haven't used this theme in quite awhile, but it could have been updated to be like that and he just didn't updated the pictures. Or you may have to do a battery pull if you haven't done one since installing the theme.
    04-06-11 08:25 AM
    I haven't used this theme in quite awhile, but it could have been updated to be like that and he just didn't updated the pictures. Or you may have to do a battery pull if you haven't done one since installing the theme.
    Wrong info, bad advise!!

The correct answer is that this theme shows your calendar when you open the today area and you can then scroll right to get to messages, and then right to get to texts.
    I believe the screenshot on the promo is for the Storm, as the Torch works a little differently with the beta themebuilder. I actually like it better this way as you get more calendar items with this set up.
    blackberrytourer likes this.
    04-06-11 08:32 AM
    Wrong info, bad advise!!

The correct answer is that this theme shows your calendar when you open the today area and you can then scroll right to get to messages, and then right to get to texts.
    I believe the screenshot on the promo is for the Storm, as the Torch works a little differently with the beta themebuilder. I actually like it better this way as you get more calendar items with this set up.
    Well sorry for trying to help. Like I said, I haven't used the theme in a while so I couldn't remember exactly how it worked. I'm used to TINT, just having to tap the bottom of the today screen.
    04-06-11 08:36 AM
    Wrong info, bad advise!!

Darn. I wish I would have know this before paying for the theme I also don't like the icons not fitting across the left, nor the calendar icon in the today area shifting everything to the right. So much so that you can't even see much of the appointment or message.

Oh well, my first theme purchase and maybe the last.
    04-06-11 09:26 AM
    Darn. I wish I would have know this before paying for the theme I also don't like the icons not fitting across the left, nor the calendar icon in the today area shifting everything to the right. So much so that you can't even see much of the appointment or message.

Oh well, my first theme purchase and maybe the last.
    You should contact the developer at [email protected] and tell him about the today screen. I'd ask to switch your purchase to his "Gloss" theme, as that one has the today area just like you want it with calendar, messages, and text on one screen. However, the appointment "cut-off" is due to themebuilder and he has no control of that.
    I cannot figure out how you have duplicate text for weather, as mine is just fine. You might want to screw around with your BerryWeather settings as I do not think it is a theme problem.
    Hope this helps, as BBT themes are really good once you get used to them.
    blackberrytourer likes this.
    04-06-11 10:44 AM
    Darn. I wish I would have know this before paying for the theme I also don't like the icons not fitting across the left, nor the calendar icon in the today area shifting everything to the right. So much so that you can't even see much of the appointment or message.Oh well, my first theme purchase and maybe the last.
    a little confused why you're having so many issues with the theme as the screenshots are very clear about what you're getting.

the way the calendar and appointments is set up is so you actually get the most width out of each today area. i have set them as the MOST width possible in theme builder, as in you will find no other theme that shows as much of the today area items as this theme. of course when you move the dock into view the items will truncate slightly because they have to move to make room for the icons. however hide the dock again and you will have the today items in all their glory.

you can always request a refund if you are unsatisfied, i wouldn't want you to feel like you're stuck into this purchase if it wasn't what you were expecting.

feel free to email me again with any questions!

best,

bbt
    04-09-11 02:20 PM
149 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD