can i put other app than weather on the weather slot?
    10-26-10 08:24 PM
    Any app in the first slot on the app screen will show where the app slot is on the home screen.
    10-26-10 08:41 PM
    Great theme worth every penny. Thanks
    10-27-10 05:14 AM
    **** yes bbt has done it again with this one for sure. I had both this one and the metro storm 2 theme n I abolutely love them the best hands down. I would love to see the metro theme on the torch then it would be complete. Sell them as a combo like you did with them for the other phones. Very well worth the money for sure. Keep up thegreat work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-10 09:00 AM
    Hi, just want to ask one thing before make a purchase. Is this theme drain battery life?

Thanks.

10-27-10 09:20 AM
    Hi, just want to ask one thing before make a purchase. Is this theme drain battery life?

Thanks.

Absolutely no battery drain on this theme!
    10-27-10 09:32 AM
    Quick question....
    I'm going to buy this theme but don't know what the difference is between torch 9800 and torch 9800 original.
    I know that since I use social feeds I need to install the white one but just don't know the difference between the regular and the original.

Any ideas?
    10-27-10 09:48 AM
    Quick question....
    I'm going to buy this theme but don't know what the difference is between torch 9800 and torch 9800 original.
    I know that since I use social feeds I need to install the white one but just don't know the difference between the regular and the original.

Any ideas?
    Original is with custom icons (pictured in the description page)
    And the other version uses OS 6 icons.
    10-27-10 09:50 AM
    I just installed the slate theme and have to say imvery impressed with how smooth it runs. I am having a problem that I hope can be resolved. I am using beweather and the icon on the bottom right of my home screen gets cut off on the right side. I tried going into my settings for beweather to make the icon smaller but it cant be done. How do I correct this problem?
    10-27-10 11:10 AM
    Just purchased the theme, its great by the way. My questions are how do I change the dock colors like in the picture they showed in purple, blue and black. and How do I make the left banner of icons disappear. Sorry if its already been asked!
    10-27-10 11:54 AM
    I have this theme and have had it for a few days and love it, but I have found one bug with it and wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. I can only get the today screen to come up two times in a row by taping the screen. After that if I want it to come up again I have to either expose the dock and then close it, or some other function, then it will open again. In other words if I have the today them up to look at something then escape out of it, then try to go back it will not display unless I display something else first.
    10-27-10 12:39 PM
    Just purchased the theme, its great by the way. My questions are how do I change the dock colors like in the picture they showed in purple, blue and black. and How do I make the left banner of icons disappear. Sorry if its already been asked!
    Touch the screen on the bottom left and a dock will slide out. The bottom three buttons are for color and the top three buttons are dark, medium, and light transparency. The middle button removes the bottom and top banners.
    When done, tap on the top left to slide out the icon dock and tap again to slide back.
    10-27-10 12:46 PM
    I have this theme and have had it for a few days and love it, but I have found one bug with it and wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. I can only get the today screen to come up two times in a row by taping the screen. After that if I want it to come up again I have to either expose the dock and then close it, or some other function, then it will open again. In other words if I have the today them up to look at something then escape out of it, then try to go back it will not display unless I display something else first.
    I was the tester for this theme and I did not catch that. I just checked and it happens to me as well.
    BBT will probably check this thread later today and I am sure he will address this issue.
    So to confirm, when you tap the screen to get the today function and then hide it with the back button, you cannot get the today screen to pop up unless you touch another area of the screen to move or hide another dock (or switch screens).
    Last edited by tellsells; 10-27-10 at 01:06 PM.
    10-27-10 01:02 PM
    That is correct, tellsells.

10-27-10 01:16 PM
    Touch the screen on the bottom left and a dock will slide out. The bottom three buttons are for color and the top three buttons are dark, medium, and light transparency. The middle button removes the bottom and top banners.
    When done, tap on the top left to slide out the icon dock and tap again to slide back.
    worked! love it so much more now lol thanks!
    10-27-10 01:20 PM
    Just noticed this myself and was coming here to report it. Guess I have been tapping something else in between tapping the today 2 times in a row.

Ive also noticed this with every theme Ive used other then the stock one. When using wifi insted of network the bis icon is never present? Any ideas?
    10-27-10 08:32 PM
    This is only the second Torch theme I've paid for and I'm quite pleased with it. There's a bit of a learning curve to using it but not too bad. It's a shame theme builder won't allow my custom wallpaper to be used in landscape mode. I'd prefer to not have the beach scene since I got a nice pic of my little girl and it trips up my OCD since my baby and the beach do not juxtapose well.
    I like having the profiles in the top banner and I like the bottom banner, too, as I like to put BerryWeather there.
    This is one of the best themes I've used thus far and it was worth the $5.

To anyone who has an issue with buying a theme, it's simple, just don't buy it. There are many premium themes posted in this section that I think are pure crap but I don't ever post in those threads. I vote by not buying. As this topic has been debated endlessly over the past few years it seems hardly the place to dredge it up again. Besides, you never know when a theme builder will offer a great theme for a deep discount or when CB may give away a bunch of copies for free. You don't HAVE to pay for a theme. Just move on.
    just wanted to say thanks man really appreciate it, and im glad youre enjoying the theme

as for the wallpaper, unfortunately the only way i would be able to allow it to be customizable in landscape is if i just reserve the landscape for a today area, and nothing else. Not sure i want to do this though, so i may (if possible) set the landscape wallpaper to something neutral (like the same wallpaper that is on the app page)

I finally bought the theme and it's absolutely great! It's great that you're taking time to listen to the requests and questions that people have about the theme and that really sets you apart from some the other theme builders who seem to do their job halfway and leave it at that. Great work!

I agree about someone else's suggestion about whether or not it'd be possible to have more than 8 icons on the dock since it can slide. It does seem a bit odd that we have to slide to see all of the last icon. It's a minor problem and it doesn't bug me much so I'm good either way.

It's great that you're taking the time to look into the possibility of user selectable wallpapers for landscape. I hope you come up with something that'll let it be user selectable. The stock theme crops the portrait wallpaper to fit and I wouldn't be opposed to that being a remedy though I'm sure some of the others on here might not like that.

Thanks for a great theme! Keep up the great work!
    thank you!

as for increasing the amount of icons on the dock, i wont be doing that. if i was to add a sliding dock, i would probably have to add another 8 icons, meaning there would be 17 icons, plus all the hidden buttons. it would be a lot. i just prefer to keep it simpler, to ensure it runs smooth and fast, and so it doesnt get too complicated. i hope thats understandable.

also, for landscape wallpaper, read the reply to the above quote

Great theme worth every penny. Thanks
    thanks dromero glad youre enjoying the theme

**** yes bbt has done it again with this one for sure. I had both this one and the metro storm 2 theme n I abolutely love them the best hands down. I would love to see the metro theme on the torch then it would be complete. Sell them as a combo like you did with them for the other phones. Very well worth the money for sure. Keep up thegreat work.
    Metro for the torch should be released early next week! i am testing it now and fine tuning it to make sure it all is well adapted for the torch. i will be bundling them just like before as well! thanks man

I just installed the slate theme and have to say imvery impressed with how smooth it runs. I am having a problem that I hope can be resolved. I am using beweather and the icon on the bottom right of my home screen gets cut off on the right side. I tried going into my settings for beweather to make the icon smaller but it cant be done. How do I correct this problem?
    im working on a fix for that now, i am not entirely sure why this is happening. i will post if i am able to fix it though!

this seems to be a bug with theme builder itself. it happens whenever you use the escape button to hide something, the same exists on the storm (any touchscreen device). i have tried to fix this, but it doesnt seem possible.

thanks for the feedback everyone!
    there will probably be an update soon for the torch to include a more neutral wallpaper, and hopefully a fix for the weather icon.

bbt
    10-27-10 10:54 PM
    *nods* I've been able to manage so far with the wallpaper deal. If at some point you toss a neutral wall on there, I'd prefer that, but it's SO nitpicky on my part I can't complain. LOL.
    I appreciate the theme. Like I said, I have a little girl and most of the time she's my wallpaper. I'm a working mom so seeing her face on my phone helps get me through the long days at work. Themes like this really make a difference for me.
    10-28-10 12:42 AM
    Thanks for your response! A neutral wallpaper for the landscape would be great. Seventeen icons for the dock would be a bit much and again its already great as it is.

I cant wait to see your metro theme when it comes out for Torch!
    10-28-10 01:16 AM
    Hello, just purchased and trying out this theme. I have 2 questions.

1. On the preview page, you show an image where you can "preview upcoming appointments" and only calendar items are shown (ie. no messages or texts). How do you do this ?

2. Is there a way to permanently hide the Today items? I'm trying out a separate Today app and don't want to tap the screen and have overlapping today items.

Thank you, and thanks for all the work you've put in. I don't mind paying for all the time and effort, although I do admit I wish there was a free trial...just in case it isn't a keeper However, $5 isn't a deal-breaker, for sure.
    10-28-10 03:42 AM
    Just a quick reply about the weather icon.

If you change the weather badge to the middle position instead of bottom or top right, in the BBweather settings, it wont be cut off.

This has been an issue with nearly every theme I've tried. The simple fix is to simple change the badge location.
    10-28-10 06:13 AM
    Hello, just purchased and trying out this theme. I have 2 questions.

1. On the preview page, you show an image where you can "preview upcoming appointments" and only calendar items are shown (ie. no messages or texts). How do you do this ?

2. Is there a way to permanently hide the Today items? I'm trying out a separate Today app and don't want to tap the screen and have overlapping today items.

Thank you, and thanks for all the work you've put in. I don't mind paying for all the time and effort, although I do admit I wish there was a free trial...just in case it isn't a keeper However, $5 isn't a deal-breaker, for sure.
    I just purchased this theme as I love the look of the black one but I have same question I bolded above

Also, IF your able to create a default for black landscape (or make it customizable), might I suggest having the default be the black that is present when you go into where the rest of your icons are (brain isnt working this afternoon). That would be AWESOME. Simply because I love this black everything theme and if the landscape default would be black like the background where the rest of your app icons are and maybe even making that the default for horizontal would make it perfect!

Look forward to any update or feedback.
    Last edited by bman2380; 10-28-10 at 03:23 PM.
    10-28-10 03:18 PM
    Also, why is it that two of my email accounts are using the custom mail icon but others are not?
    Last edited by bman2380; 10-28-10 at 03:27 PM.
    10-28-10 03:23 PM
    Also, why is it that two of my email accounts are using the custom mail icon but others are not?
    I have the same issue with every theme i have used. I have 4 emails setup 2 use a custom icon while the other 2 use the default icons.
    One theme builder had told me that it was quite possibly a limitation in the theme builder itself, but was unsure and I haven't seen it posted anywhere else until now.
    10-28-10 06:58 PM
    I bought this theme last night for my Torch, but I've found a couple of bugs and a couple of missing features that make it unusable for me..

Firstly, the bugs:
    1) If you enable the Today theme, then rotate the phone to landscape and then back to portrait, the Today details do not refresh properly (parts of the screen disappear).
    2) Settings changes made to the landscape view do not seem to "stick".. If you rotate the phone to portrait and back, any changes you made seem to have disappeared.. So for instance, if I enable Today details on the Landscape view, then rotate the phone back to Portrait view and back, the Landscape view has defaulted back to having no details displayed..

A wishlist of features I wish the theme had include:
    1) the ability to change the wallpaper in landscape mode
    2) the ability to change the wallpaper in the "locked" state
    3) the ability to make the Today data "permanent" (ie, hitting escape does not clear it)..
    10-28-10 09:55 PM
149 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD