Another happy user here.

I noticed there are still some whites in some screens; Options, Setup, Manage Connections, etc...
    Is it possible to make them all black? I'm using black theme and just seems not complete if some screens are still in white.

For example...
    11-15-10 07:19 PM
    Damn.. That's a good looking theme.. I wish I had paypal to be able to buy it.
    11-15-10 07:53 PM
    Damn.. That's a good looking theme.. I wish I had paypal to be able to buy it.
    A. You don't need PayPal, just a credit card.
    B. A PayPal account is about 3 minutes away if you want one.
    11-15-10 07:59 PM
    are the bundles still available? i cant find them anywhere...
    11-15-10 08:05 PM
    are the bundles still available? i cant find them anywhere...
    Yep, as of right now you can bundle Metro Black & White for $6.49, or either Metro with Slate for $7.98.

I can never seem to find these online. (Not that I've tried that hard...)

Do you have the CB Superstore app on your BB? Open it, open Theme Store, top right corner is the Bundles section.
    blackberrytourer likes this.
    11-15-10 08:13 PM
    Where can we change the lock-screen wallpaper anyway?

Edit: Just found out we can't change lock-screen wallpaper. A bit disappointed since I'm quite a perfectionist.
    Last edited by kiseki_o_o; 11-15-10 at 09:18 PM.
    11-15-10 08:15 PM
    Yep, as of right now you can bundle Metro Black & White for $6.49, or either Metro with Slate for $7.98.

I can never seem to find these online. (Not that I've tried that hard...)

Do you have the CB Superstore app on your BB? Open it, open Theme Store, top right corner is the Bundles section.
    thanks bruh. weird on my desktop and torch browser, bundles couldnt be found. but when i dl the crackberry superstore app, there it was. got it!
    11-15-10 09:28 PM
    new question. i bought the bundle, installed, battery pull, but it's not listed under themes in options>display>screen display. installed twice. made sure its right version. at a lost now. i'm running .337.

update:
    crackberry store app is wack. choose the wrong versions for my phone. gave me the slate version for the 9000 and metro white version for 5.0. and of course, you need approval to get the right version. smh.

update x2:
    emailed bbt and he came through! thanks!
    Last edited by 1014; 11-16-10 at 12:03 AM.
    11-15-10 10:12 PM
    Superb theme.

Very clean, and intuitive.

Bbt is also great at communication, and getting things done.

100% praise.

Keep up the good work.
    11-16-10 06:46 AM
    A. You don't need PayPal, just a credit card.
    B. A PayPal account is about 3 minutes away if you want one.
    Don't have a credit card, and I'm waiting to confirm my bank account with paypal. It said like 6-8 business days about 2 days ago which I really don't want to wait.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-10 07:05 AM
    Don't have a credit card, and I'm waiting to confirm my bank account with paypal. It said like 6-8 business days about 2 days ago which I really don't want to wait.

Thanks for sharing your financial situation in this thread! It's been very beneficial and informing!
    11-16-10 08:17 AM
    Great theme. Worth the price of admission. I'm using the white, colorful version. Couple things I've noticed:

1. The clock on the homescreen isn't updating properly for me. The clock lags and updates only when I open a new menu or the wallpaper changes. Could be something to do with the wallpaper changer app I'm using? Not sure.
    2. It's a little hard to click on the E-Mail header of the Today area. I seem to touch the line above or below, and it takes a few tries to click on the header. I don't have the same problem clicking on the Text header or Calendar header of the same Today area.
    3. There are just a few menus that pop up where the text color and background color are the same, i.e. can't see the menu option. One example is when a calendar notification pops up. The "dismiss" option is all white.
    4. I wish the Wi-Fi indicator were located in the top banner with the signal indicator, battery, and notification areas. I'm guessing there's a space issue at work, but the wi-fi indicator appears just below the battery and outside the dark background of the banner.

Again, these are very minor and I'm really happy with this theme. This is the type of theme I imagined with a touchscreen phone (Torch is my first).
    11-16-10 01:04 PM
    The clock on the homescreen isn't updating properly for me. The clock lags and updates only when I open a new menu or the wallpaper changes. Could be something to do with the wallpaper changer app I'm using? Not sure.
    This probably isn't it but just to rule this out�

Is your Torch docked or plugged in at such times? The behaviour sounds like Bedside Mode.
    If not, when you do unplug your BB hold down the MENU key to launch the App Switcher. If you see the Clock app there, close it and see if the clock issue is resolved.

11-17-10 04:52 AM
    Is your Torch docked or plugged in at such times? The behaviour sounds like Bedside Mode.
    Good thought, but I'm seeing the same behavior when the phone isn't plugged in.
    11-17-10 10:29 AM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Still enjoying this theme a lot.
    Running great! I have had no issues.
    I had BBT do some customizing for me.
    Mainly increasing the font size and doing a few cosmetic changes for me.
    Having the font size increased is a big plus.... no more readers.
    Big up BBT!!!... I appreciate the time you took and your patience with me.
    Thanks!!
    how did you get the battery icon there? is it from bbt?
    11-17-10 12:38 PM
    how did you get the battery icon there? is it from bbt?
    VKY218,

I had BBT do a few modifications for me.
    The main request was to increase the font to size 10 to suit my near sightedness. Along with that change I had BBT remove the battery icon top right which made room for the BT and WiFi indicators to be moved up. He made a new coloured battery icon which is positioned as you see it. I gladly paid for these mods.
    11-17-10 12:49 PM
    Love this theme! How do i get a hold of BBT to do some customizations? Thanks!
    Last edited by Cross; 11-21-10 at 03:55 PM.
    11-21-10 03:49 PM
    Absolutely love my customized metro theme. can't thank BBT enough for doing this for me.

11-21-10 06:58 PM
    Another happy user here.

I noticed there are still some whites in some screens; Options, Setup, Manage Connections, etc...
    Is it possible to make them all black? I'm using black theme and just seems not complete if some screens are still in white.

For example...
    I thought it was just me. Is there any way to change it all black?
    11-23-10 07:32 AM
    Love this theme! How do i get a hold of BBT to do some customizations? Thanks!
    Hey Cross, you can just send me an email to [email protected], and we can work out a price depending on how many customizations you would like done.

I thought it was just me. Is there any way to change it all black?
    any places you see white backgrounds are generally impossible to skin to black. I've skinned everything to black that is possible. Initially I skinned that options screen in the first version, however that caused some parts of the OS to be unreadable (black font on black background). So I had to change it back to default.

hope this helps!

Bbt
    11-23-10 03:02 PM
    My bottom verdict is this theme is a must have. I have one gripe tho. I thought my background in my BBM chats supposed to be black because I'm using the metro black but its grey instead. How can I fix that?
    11-27-10 10:34 AM
    bug free...from what i can tell.....definite rock when it comes to themes....n the layout on landscape is perfect for my needs.....keep coming out with them!!!
    11-27-10 12:01 PM
    My bottom verdict is this theme is a must have. I have one gripe tho. I thought my background in my BBM chats supposed to be black because I'm using the metro black but its grey instead. How can I fix that?
    BBT will have to confirm but from what I understand he has skinned every screen possible with a black background. Some screens have portions that developers can't touch.
    I think he mentioned this a few posts back.
    Still, never hurts to ask!
    11-27-10 02:59 PM
    BBT will have to confirm but from what I understand he has skinned every screen possible with a black background. Some screens have portions that developers can't touch.
    I think he mentioned this a few posts back.
    Still, never hurts to ask!
    Thanks a bunch and I will cuz I need answers lol
    11-27-10 04:31 PM
    I created a post for a theme request and tellsells pointed me to this one. I have to be honest and say that I initially balked at the idea of paying for a theme (I've had a BB for YEARS and never even considered doing such a thing), but I bit the bullet on this one after checking out the pictures and reading the MANY favorable reviews. Great theme! Even a cheapskate like me says it's worth every penny. I have to recommend it.
    12-07-10 10:30 AM
129 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD