Check out the review of Aura by berryfication editor rezn!
    Aura by bbt Designs | Berryfication

Thanks again rezn!

* Torch versions - once a button is pressed to show or hide weather or options panel, press the escape key, move the trackball or press on a banner/dock/today item to be able to show/hide options or weather again.

Hey everyone!

I'm excited to announce the release of Aura! A highly intuitive theme.

Let your device's potential shine through. Aura is easy to use and full of features, allowing you to hide nearly everything from the homescreen simply by navigating to the hide and show arrows.

Bbt's Signature Options Panel and Dynamic Today means Aura is highly customizable and functional. And as always, Aura was handcoded, meaning it is fast and snappy.

Features:
    * Easy to use.
    * Entirely flexible homescreen, just click the arrows!
    * Hideable weather slot, hideable sliding dock and today area.
    * Dynamic today area - swipe left/right to reveal more items.
    * Banner is clickable - notifications, clock, signal, battery and profile!
    * Crisp, high-quality graphics.
    * Bbt's Options Panel lets you customize the color and transparency of your homescreen!
    * Available with OS6.1 icons or custom icons.
    * Hand-coded homescreen means Aura is fast, flexible and clean!
    Aura:

There are also 8 shortcuts on the homescreen (use the caps key for letters):
    • N = BBM
    • M = Messages
    • $ = SMS/MMS
    • L = Profiles
    • @ = Connections
    • Spacebar = Slot 10 in application list
    • K = Calendar
    • O = Options

Dynamic Hideable Today Area:
    • 3 (alt+R) reveals, Escape (back button) hides
    • Swipe right from Calendar to get to SMS and Messages!

Aura comes in multiple versions!
    Blacked out with 6.1 or custom icons
    Default White with 6.1 or custom icons

Links are up! (Click below)

Let me know what you think, and feel free to post screenshots!

Enjoy!

Bbt

**please do a battery pull after installing a new theme!**
    Last edited by blackberrytourer; 05-06-11 at 10:20 AM.
    05-05-11 07:58 PM
    Pure Love !!! Thanks sooo much for such an awesome theme...it was worth the wait most def your best yet !!!

blackberrytourer likes this.
    05-05-11 08:33 PM
    There are only a few really good theme developers, and BBT just went to the "top of the heap" with this flawless theme. It's got a lot of options and it's wallpaper-friendly. The bottom dock slides with 8 user-defined icons and it also hides, all of the menus have user-defined fonts, there's no message screen time cut-off problems (as on many other themes), the top dock can be customized to your choice of color and opacity. Even the call screen is a little different. And landscape is fully supported (with trackpad).
    Great job on this one:

EDIT: I forgot to mention that it has a really nice today area with 8 appointments. You can get to your messages/texts (and then back to calendar) by tapping the lower left corner of the today area. (The instructions above says "swiping" works, but tapping seems to work better.)

And the custom icons are really nice, as they change from white to blue when scrolled over. (They are a great option if you don't want the 6.1 icons.)
    Last edited by tellsells; 05-05-11 at 09:23 PM.
    05-05-11 09:06 PM
    Love the theme, BBT! I've been waiting for it to come to the Torch.

I do have one question though. When I go into the media folder and press the bb button for menu, it doesn't give me the option to "explore" and see what I have on my media card. Do you think it might be due to a download problem or is this the way the theme is set up? Sorry, I'm just not always the most tech savvy.
    05-05-11 10:49 PM
    Am I missing the download link???? Gotta have!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-11 06:04 AM
    Rae2u, you're not missing it, just not recognizing it. Click the rectangle at the bottom that says Aura highly intuitive and that's the link:-) It is right under the last picture in bbt's post! Hope you find it.

05-06-11 06:26 AM
    Rae2u, you're not missing it, just not recognizing it. Click the rectangle at the bottom that says Aura highly intuitive and that's the link:-) It is right under the last picture in bbt's post! Hope you find it.

I wound up just going to the crackberry store and did a search. I didn't see the link on my phone...maybe it was just too small.

Anyway..I got it..and it is tight. I almost wish I would have gotten the 6.1 icons though...knowing my theme addiction problem...I will wind up just purchasing it.
    05-06-11 07:56 AM
    Hello, really liking this theme. Best I've purchased quite frankly. Just one small suggestion. I'm using an unlocked device and due to some of the technical shortcomings of my service provider (Fido in Canada) the device continuously thinks it's roaming, even though it's on the home network. Long story short, the roaming triangle icon overlaps with the 3G icon on the top status bar. This adds a single eye-sore to what would be an exceptionally clean and well organized theme. Typically I just disable the roaming icon in themes that I've created for myself, would it be possible for you to make a modification along those lines?

Thanks in advance!
    05-06-11 09:05 AM
    I notice just 2 issues that may need addressed.
    1) The icons on the home screen don't seem to be spaced evenly from one another. The last one to the right seems to be cut off a bit.

2) When u scroll to the right to show the other icons, the bottom banner shfts or moves a bit.

Although minor issues...could be addressed. Having a white banner color option might be nice rather than green.

05-06-11 09:48 PM
    This theme is fan-freakin-tastic! You really blow other developers out the water with how landscape friendly this theme is (to all those who say it can't be done because of the bugs in theme builder, it obviously can be done!!). Love love love it, and runs so smooth for all that is going on in it...and I can always depend on bbt for my blacked out version...I am def not switching to any other theme for AWHILE (except rwalker's heartbeat, another exceptional theme, but this one takes the cake right now). Thanks so muchooooo bbt!!!

05-08-11 03:31 PM
    Great theme on my Torch, but it moves a big choppily at times, the lower icons jiggle whenever touched, and the right-most icon is cut off by the screen's edge.

The theme is awesome, don't get me wrong - it just has a few faults that are stopping me from converting to it over the default.
    05-08-11 08:39 PM
    Love the theme, BBT! I've been waiting for it to come to the Torch. I do have one question though. When I go into the media folder and press the bb button for menu, it doesn't give me the option to "explore" and see what I have on my media card. Do you think it might be due to a download problem or is this the way the theme is set up? Sorry, I'm just not always the most tech savvy.
    Hey shoshi! Glad to hear you're enjoying the theme!!

I'm not sure about the explore, that would be system related though, not theme related as there's no option to enable or disable that in theme builder. perhaps it is just something to do with custom themes?

Hello, really liking this theme. Best I've purchased quite frankly. Just one small suggestion. I'm using an unlocked device and due to some of the technical shortcomings of my service provider (Fido in Canada) the device continuously thinks it's roaming, even though it's on the home network. Long story short, the roaming triangle icon overlaps with the 3G icon on the top status bar. This adds a single eye-sore to what would be an exceptionally clean and well organized theme. Typically I just disable the roaming icon in themes that I've created for myself, would it be possible for you to make a modification along those lines?
    Thanks in advance!
    We could discuss a custom version if you would like it removed completely, just send me an email to bbtdesigns@gmail.com and we can see what we can work out

I notice just 2 issues that may need addressed.
    1) The icons on the home screen don't seem to be spaced evenly from one another. The last one to the right seems to be cut off a bit.
    2) When u scroll to the right to show the other icons, the bottom banner shfts or moves a bit.
    Although minor issues...could be addressed. Having a white banner color option might be nice rather than green.
    hey rae, the icon being "cutoff" is to show that there are more icons to the right. I do it this way on purpose so people know it is a carousel of icons. As for the scroll jiggling the icons, I am looking into this soon (currently in the process of building a website!) and will see what can be done. This is definitely on the update list

This theme is fan-freakin-tastic! You really blow other developers out the water with how landscape friendly this theme is (to all those who say it can't be done because of the bugs in theme builder, it obviously can be done!!). Love love love it, and runs so smooth for all that is going on in it...and I can always depend on bbt for my blacked out version...I am def not switching to any other theme for AWHILE (except rwalker's heartbeat, another exceptional theme, but this one takes the cake right now). Thanks so muchooooo bbt!!!
    thank you!! yes it is absolutely possible to do landscape, some are harder than others but I am so glad this one came through thanks so much phenyx glad to hear you're enjoying Aura!

Great theme on my Torch, but it moves a big choppily at times, the lower icons jiggle whenever touched, and the right-most icon is cut off by the screen's edge. The theme is awesome, don't get me wrong - it just has a few faults that are stopping me from converting to it over the default.
    I am looking into the jiggling icons, will see what I come up with and will post/tweet when it is fixed. I also plan on speeding up the animations.

Thank you for the feedback everyone! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the theme

As always feel free to email me at bbtdesigns@gmail.com with any questions.

Best,

Bbt
    05-10-11 12:33 PM
    @BBT - Thanks for the response! I was using your TINT before Aura and I know it worked there. It may be a problem from when I was downloading or I just need to do a few more battery pulls to get things back in order.

Thank you! I do love this theme...only problem is I love TINT and Slate too, so it's a struggle to decide which one to use for the day.
    05-10-11 01:23 PM
    Thanks a lot for looking into it, bbt! It's good to know that you're one of the few theme builders who actually supports their product post-release.
    05-11-11 12:23 AM
    Keep aura at the top!!

05-11-11 02:33 PM
    I still like TINT just barely more, but is Aura ever a worthy runner-up.
    And this new style Options panel is bar none the coolest looking theme feature I can recall seeing.

Here's a few screenshots I had:

05-11-11 10:52 PM
    I still like TINT just barely more, but is Aura ever a worthy runner-up.
    And this new style Options panel is bar none the coolest looking theme feature I can recall seeing.
    Agreed! I've been switching between the two, but I think TINT scrapes by into #1. I've still been using both though. There's just so many nice touches to both of them!

And the options panel here is definately a wonderful touch!
    05-11-11 11:23 PM
    This theme would be even more amazing if it had six homescreen icons instead of five, but even as is, I'm loving it!

05-12-11 02:34 PM
    this theme would be even more amazing if it had six homescreen icons instead of five, but even as is, i'm loving it! :d

posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    WELL THEN IT IS MORE THAN AMAZING, AS IT CURRENTLY HAS 8 HOMESCREEN ICONS. The bottom dock scrolls to the right!!
    Last edited by tellsells; 05-12-11 at 03:13 PM.
    05-12-11 02:46 PM
    Well I meant 12 with six showing at a time.

WELL THEN IT IS MORE THAN AMAZING, AS IT CURRENTLY HAS 8 HOMESCREEN ICONS. The bottom dock scrolls to the right!!
    05-13-11 10:07 AM
    Loving it pic is my first time at a shooting range \o/
    05-14-11 11:08 PM
    Just got the notice that Aura was updated to 2.0. It now has a 10 icon scrolling bottom dock and some other changes. My favorite theme just got better:

Last edited by tellsells; 05-28-11 at 08:06 AM.
    05-28-11 08:04 AM
    And custom calendar icon finally shows!!!

05-28-11 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD