The World Of Pootermobile is all about making your BlackBerry look and feel good. Just like with yourself, when you put on your favorite clothes, Attire will make you feel good about having a BlackBerry. With a clean look to the homescreen Attire has some nice features for you to enjoy. One of them being a "weather widget" (the ability to hide/show the icon on the top middle of the screen). All you have to do is click the cloud icon on the top banner and you will get a popup giving you the option to turn on or off the weather spot. This feature is a great addition to a stylish theme. Grab Attire today to dress up your BlackBerry!

• For touchscreen devices: 2 customizable text icons on the bottom
    • Landscape mode available
    • Update to version 1.5 for Torch:

Landscape homescreen now with the same look and features of portrait mode including the weather widget, profiles icon, music shortcut, and customizable text icons.
      NOTE: PORTRAIT AND LANDSCAPE HOMESCREENS ARE INDEPENDENT FROM EACH OTHER. CHANGES IN PORTRAIT MODE WILL NOT REFLECT ON LANDSCAPE MODE. IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE WEATHER SLOT IN BOTH PORTRAIT AND LANDSCAPE MODE YOU MUST TURN IT OFF ON BOTH SCREENS WITH THE WEATHER WIDGET SEPARATELY.

• Fixed application button (takes you to the applications screen)
    • Weather slot - you must have a free or premium weather app in the first slot of the applications screen in order for weather to appear in the top middle of the homescreen
    • Weather widget: Ability to hide/show the weather slot
    • Profiles icon
    • Fixed music button (takes you to the music app)
    • No carrier
    • Transitions throughout

Get Attire from the Crackberry store HERE
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 05-25-11 at 02:34 PM.
    Lost32 and Bozo42UK like this.
    05-09-11 03:40 PM
    nice looking theme, might have a closer look at the weekend when i have more time.
    05-09-11 04:20 PM
    U can't make a great theme everytime poots c'mon
    05-09-11 05:18 PM
    U can't make a great theme everytime poots c'mon

Huh? So this one isn't great? lol
    05-09-11 06:29 PM
    Theme files have been updated. Fixed weather slot opening the app in slot 5 in the app screen. The theme is the same version number (1.0) but different files. Re-download the theme and restart when prompted for the fix to take effect.
    05-09-11 07:24 PM
    I installed it at 9:02PM so I think I got the updated files. No issues with the weather slot! Works great in fact.

You always make great themes man, no question there

Here is a screen shot..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-11 10:31 PM
    any freebies for this one? looks amazing thanks
    05-09-11 10:48 PM
    one word....classy!
    05-10-11 05:12 AM
    Nice clean theme, but I'm getting the time cut off again in my message list. Anything more than 3 digits, like 12:00 PM. Maybe its a Torch issue.

05-10-11 08:49 AM
    Nice clean theme, but I'm getting the time cut off again in my message list. Anything more than 3 digits, like 12:00 PM. Maybe its a Torch issue.

It's not a Torch issue. There are some thememakers who have figured out the correct setting in Thememaker to not make this happen. Unfortunately, all of Pooter's themes have this problem.
    05-10-11 09:14 AM
    Love it. Thanks.
    05-10-11 09:16 AM
    It's not a Torch issue. There are some thememakers who have figured out the correct setting in Thememaker to not make this happen. Unfortunately, all of Pooter's themes have this problem.

I'll ask other theme devs what setting they put for the font because I've always known that if you leave the fonts to default they can be changed by the user. So I don't even touch the fonts in theme builder for any theme I make.

05-10-11 11:21 AM
    I'll ask other theme devs what setting they put for the font because I've always known that if you leave the fonts to default they can be changed by the user. So I don't even touch the fonts in theme builder for any theme I make.

As an example, all of BBT's themes (Aura and Gloss as examples) have no time cut-off on the message screen, as they do on your themes. His themes are also user-defined fonts, but for some reason your themes all have the time cut-off in messages. (As mentioned, you are not the only one that has this problem.)
    05-10-11 11:32 AM
    As an example, all of BBT's themes (Aura and Gloss as examples) have no time cut-off on the message screen, as they do on your themes. His themes are also user-defined fonts, but for some reason your themes all have the time cut-off in messages. (As mentioned, you are not the only one that has this problem.)

I'll see if I can get an answer from BBT and get back to you guys on this.
    05-10-11 02:13 PM
    Another excellent theme.
    05-10-11 04:13 PM
    I'm using a Torch and the time in my Messages list isn't cut off. Any chance one of you guys having issues could post a screen shot please? Thanks!

05-10-11 07:31 PM
    I'm using a Torch and the time in my Messages list isn't cut off. Any chance one of you guys having issues could post a screen shot please? Thanks!

Pooter's theme:

BBT's Aura theme:
    05-10-11 08:34 PM
    Double post...

Also, I noticed that the screen shot you took of Pooter's Theme isn't the same as my screen shot... Did we forget a battery pull maybe? Or is the screen shot from a different theme than Attire?
    Last edited by Jleeblanch; 05-10-11 at 09:15 PM.
    05-10-11 09:11 PM
    I still think it's odd because I legit never have this issue with any of Pooter's theme and I own just about all of them. I also own a few from BBT (including the one you mentioned I believe)

Here is a screen shot of my Messages' list...

As you can obviously see, I'm not experiencing the same issues. Weird.

05-10-11 09:12 PM
    All of Pooter's themes do it. I just posted a screenshot from his Allude theme.
    It has nothing to do with a battery pull.
    It has something to do with the default font that's being used. If you use the Torch's default font then you will not have a problem. If you use a different font and/or a different size then you will have this problem with Pooter's themes. My font size is 7 and the font style is Bold. If you try a different font size (and don't use BBAlpha Sans) I guarantee you will have this problem too.
    05-10-11 10:11 PM
    Sorry this one is pretty sad
    05-10-11 10:21 PM
    All of Pooter's themes do it. I just posted a screenshot from his Allude theme.
    It has nothing to do with a battery pull.
    It has something to do with the default font that's being used. If you use the Torch's default font then you will not have a problem. If you use a different font and/or a different size then you will have this problem with Pooter's themes. My font size is 7 and the font style is Bold. If you try a different font size (and don't use BBAlpha Sans) I guarantee you will have this problem too.
    I just tested your theory and you are right. I was using BBAlpha Sans, Size 8, Plain. I switched to Arial, Size 7 and produced the same results you did with the time being cut off (...). But, I also experienced the same issue using some of BBT's themes, Shadow of 6 spefically.

I wonder what is causing it then. Pooter said he didn't change any of the font settings, period. Huh, I'm sure there is a simple solution and Poot's will figure it out. No worries

05-10-11 10:26 PM
    Sorry this one is pretty sad

Haha what's that supposed to mean?

05-11-11 01:27 AM
    I use Arial size 8 on BBthemes1 Six dot Xish and have no issues.
    05-11-11 03:51 AM
    I just tested your theory and you are right. I was using BBAlpha Sans, Size 8, Plain. I switched to Arial, Size 7 and produced the same results you did with the time being cut off (...). But, I also experienced the same issue using some of BBT's themes, Shadow of 6 spefically.

I wonder what is causing it then. Pooter said he didn't change any of the font settings, period. Huh, I'm sure there is a simple solution and Poot's will figure it out. No worries

FYI, Shadow of 6 is NOT by BBT. It is by BBThemes. (They are different.)
    05-11-11 09:54 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD