How soon till the update? Got it yesterday and love it! Can't wait to see the next version.... just curious, but will you have a battery meter in the new version? Its a bit strange to not see one, but I am not really bothered by it... Great work, please keep it up.
    02-01-11 07:36 AM
    Another thing I noticed is there is no battery meter in the banner.

Cannot be done with 3rd party themes? The default theme does it. Is that something special only RIM can do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-11 08:40 AM
    Another thing I noticed is there is no battery meter in the banner.

Cannot be done with 3rd party themes? The default theme does it. Is that something special only RIM can do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Lol...ve added a custom battery meter...you will be using it soon its unlike any other theme.. as simple and clean as this theme
    02-01-11 10:07 AM
    Lol...ve added a custom battery meter...you will be using it soon its unlike any other theme.. as simple and clean as this theme
    Should we be looking for the update today or do u think it will be sometime this week? Just wondering because, while I should be working, I find myself drifting off to this site to check and see if it has came! Like a kid peepin round da corner to see if Santa has come when they should be sleepin!

No rush, just need to stay away so I can work.
    02-01-11 10:15 AM
    Dude!! lol, just a couple hours...will push out an email!

alongwith...i assure you will LOVE the new version even more!

so....ASAP!!

ehard24 likes this.
    02-01-11 10:25 AM
    Awesome! Looking forward to it. BTW I am running 450 as a FYI.
    02-01-11 10:26 AM
    Dude!! lol, just a couple hours...will push out an email!

alongwith...i assure you will LOVE the new version even more!

so....ASAP!!

Ha! I'm friggin pitiful, ain't I??? Man, I can't help it that YOU made such a jam up theme! It's your fault I can't get anything done!!

That's good it's coming in email, I can relax!
    02-01-11 10:29 AM
    Awesome! Looking forward to it. BTW I am running 450 as a FYI.
    And me...loving the thumbnail browser! (been waiting for it ever since i discovered it on OS6 on my 9700.. )
    02-01-11 10:36 AM
    Ha! I'm friggin pitiful, ain't I??? Man, I can't help it that YOU made such a jam up theme! It's your fault I can't get anything done!!

That's good it's coming in email, I can relax!
    Not at ALL!! ure a Blackberry user..."Freakin pitiful" is a word to describe people who dont own a BB yet...or ones who are attatched to "iphones" ................so :P
    02-01-11 10:40 AM

Last edited by Blacklatino; 02-01-11 at 11:16 AM.
    AxKxB likes this.
    02-01-11 10:54 AM
    Hey,
    any coupons left?
    I got my BB Torch yesterday and I'm looking for some themes. AkStock II looks pretty cool and I really want this theme. :-)
    02-01-11 11:14 AM
    Not at ALL!! ure a Blackberry user..."Freakin pitiful" is a word to describe people who dont own a BB yet...or ones who are attatched to "iphones" ................so :P
    Well I thank u for that! Though I have been spending a lot of time playin with some cool themes! No way I'd change to an iPhone! I luv my BB!
    02-01-11 11:20 AM
    Your quote should be how every thread on these boards start!! Rock on BB Universe! Can't wait for the update.... very excited. Your theme and the new OS, making my Torch one rockin phone!

02-01-11 11:40 AM
    not at all!! Ure a blackberry user..."freakin pitiful" is a word to describe people who dont own a bb yet...or ones who are attatched to "iphones" ................so
    exactly!!!!!
    02-01-11 12:08 PM
    @AK

This is my shot.
    Thank you!
    Sergio
    AxKxB likes this.
    02-01-11 12:26 PM
    ahhhh!!!!! waiting patiently. Not so patiently.... you ready yet???
    02-01-11 12:53 PM
    ahhhh!!!!! waiting patiently. Not so patiently.... you ready yet???
    so we ready!!!??
    02-01-11 03:59 PM
    update

02-01-11 04:13 PM
    Rebooting right now...I cannot wait to see what you have done to improve on this one. So excited!!!!
    02-01-11 04:42 PM
    Ok, so the battery meter is so cool!!! Also the transparent category bar is awesome.

I LOVE the additions! Great work.
    02-01-11 04:47 PM
    Ok, so the battery meter is so cool!!! Also the transparent category bar is awesome.

I agree. The upgrades were a nice touch to an excellent theme.
    02-01-11 04:55 PM
    It's possible to offer a version without battery meter (as it was in 1.0) I use batteryex (1% steps) and I prefer it over the default battery. Don't get me wrong, the battery meter is great, but I prefer a 1% change over 10%.

Cheers.
    02-01-11 05:11 PM
    It's possible to offer a version without battery meter (as it was in 1.0) I use batteryex (1% steps) and I prefer it over the default battery. Don't get me wrong, the battery meter is great, but I prefer a 1% change over 10%.

Cheers.
    lol.i agree! and i disagree as well!! what can i say!? if you know what i mean!! LOL
    02-01-11 05:13 PM

I agree. The upgrades were a nice touch to an excellent theme.
    Thank You! your appreciation is much APPRECIATED!!
    02-01-11 05:16 PM
    Is the carrier signal meter supposed to be a flat line? lol cause mine is. loving everything else though. especially some of the wallpaper that have been posted to this thread, thanks for sharing those everyone
    02-01-11 05:21 PM
359 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD