Is the carrier signal meter supposed to be a flat line? lol cause mine is. loving everything else though. especially some of the wallpaper that have been posted to this thread, thanks for sharing those everyone
    If thats how the signal meter looks on your phone screen..thats how it IS
    02-01-11 05:32 PM
    If thats how the signal meter looks on your phone screen..thats how it IS
    haha okay just wanted to make sure. themes great man, thanks!
    02-01-11 05:36 PM
    haha okay just wanted to make sure. themes great man, thanks!
    Absolut Pleasure
    02-01-11 05:48 PM
    I love the stock UI and AK is the best performer.
    Best theme ever on the Torch.
    AxKxB likes this.
    02-01-11 06:35 PM
    love it! Would loove to have it on my torch!!!
    02-01-11 07:28 PM
    this upgrade is awesome.
    One question though, first time I upgrade to 1.2 and than reboot, I saw some colorful bb logo on the top left status bar. But after I use the application drawer, that colorful logo is gone. Is that colorful logo supposed to be there or not?
    Because I think it's kinda cool and I hope it can stay there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-11 07:38 PM
    hi, just try your new v1.2 AkStock II. I just love it but IMO the standard signal bar much more have professional looking and easy to monitor the status (maybe u can color it as green) rather than new bar in ur new theme. The battery icon is ok but i prefer the bar with the percentage and maybe u can color it green (full), yellow (40%), red (20%).

Anyway i'm enjoying ur new theme, thanks
    02-01-11 07:42 PM
    Hi! Love the enhancements to an already great theme. Thank you for the upgrade.
    02-01-11 08:22 PM
    I like the changes. The SSI is a bit hard to track now. maybe a color would help. I also found there is still a carrier-ssid-time text problem. I saw it in a pic above as well... Very nice work!
    02-01-11 11:29 PM
    this upgrade is awesome.
    One question though, first time I upgrade to 1.2 and than reboot, I saw some colorful bb logo on the top left status bar. But after I use the application drawer, that colorful logo is gone. Is that colorful logo supposed to be there or not?
    Because I think it's kinda cool and I hope it can stay there.

It has not been removed! delete...reinstall reboot! ....Or maybe you are referring to focussing!

hi, just try your new v1.2 AkStock II. I just love it but IMO the standard signal bar much more have professional looking and easy to monitor the status (maybe u can color it as green) rather than new bar in ur new theme. The battery icon is ok but i prefer the bar with the percentage and maybe u can color it green (full), yellow (40%), red (20%).

Anyway i'm enjoying ur new theme, thanks
    Hi! Love the enhancements to an already great theme. Thank you for the upgrade.
    You are most welcome!

About the signal meter...i would let all you guys vote in and ill do as favoured!

The battery meter does show percent only F (full) for 100 and E (empty) for 10...other than that, there is also a percentage battery meter on the app screen, have a look...

I like the changes. The SSI is a bit hard to track now. maybe a color would help. I also found there is still a carrier-ssid-time text problem. I saw it in a pic above as well... Very nice work!
    Cheers! Seems like thats still a problem and as long as its positioned there this will continue to be so, how bout i shift it back to the original place and move the alarm icon elsewhere...(though i placed it there so all the network info could be neatly arranged to the right, the Wi-Fi name is variable so overlaps for only some peeps)
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 02-02-11 at 04:59 AM.
    02-02-11 01:41 AM
    My only comment would be woawwwwwwwww! The theme was already nice the new update makes it amazing.

02-02-11 06:44 AM
    My only comment would be woawwwwwwwww! The theme was already nice the new update makes it amazing.
    02-02-11 07:22 AM
    Moving it up top would be ok. I would imagine long carrier names and ssids will be an issue for every theme. Imagine if I was on Vodaphone! It looks like there is enough room up top even for that.

02-02-11 03:33 PM
    I see.. The colorfull bb logo on the status bar only appears when we higlighted the status bar. My mistake
    I'm kinda hope it'll stay there and become the part of the status bar even when not highlighted

02-02-11 09:53 PM
    no issues!

Issued another 100 coupons...

...the post title does say 'FREE' and this one IS :P
    02-03-11 05:23 AM
    "About the signal meter...i would let all you guys vote in and ill do as favoured!

The battery meter does show percent only F (full) for 100 and E (empty) for 10...other than that, there is also a percentage battery meter on the app screen, have a look..."

i vote for standard signal meter but with coloring bar maybe (4-5 light green bar, 2-3 light yellow bar, 1 light red bar) , anyone agree? if white also can ....the battery is cool man
    02-03-11 06:49 AM
    Sounds good to me.

02-03-11 09:43 AM
    Thanks for sharing...
    02-03-11 09:54 AM
    Awesome looking theme!! I would love a free copy! Thanks!

02-03-11 05:01 PM
    I would love a copy for free, this theme looks great! Appreciate your hard work!

02-04-11 12:12 AM
    I'd loooove a copy!

02-04-11 12:26 AM
    Am I too late? Liking this theme from what I see
    02-04-11 12:50 AM
    My pleasure! also to let you all know, v1.30 can be expected soon!
    02-04-11 02:23 AM
    That sounds pretty good- and the theme looks great. Would definitely appreciate a coupon.
    02-04-11 03:06 AM
    Looks really cool! Especially in combination with Weathereye
    02-04-11 07:31 AM
359 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD