For now I have a red and a blue version. I hope to have time to build more colors soon.

This theme has 4 visible apps (1-4) on the bottom of the home page. Just above those 4 are 4 more hidden (5-8) apps. This gives you 8 apps on the homescreen, but still giving a nice clean homescreen. Landscape mode IS supported with 8 (visible) apps. These themes are skinned with said colors throughout the themes. I personally prefer the stock icons (familiarity), so I do not use custom icon sets. However, if custom icons are important to you, I highly recommend SHORTCUT MANAGER. This app allows you to create custom icons for ANY app of yours, plus allows you to create shortcuts to MANY different features/functions of your phone.

4+4 Red: 4+4 Red - by ezthemer - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

4+4 Blue: 4+4 Blue - by ezthemer - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

This theme and All of My Themes are free for all CB users who use the code: "cbfree"

Last edited by KahneFan; 04-30-11 at 01:52 PM.
    03-03-11 10:34 PM
    This is my first premium theme and I'm not real sure I know how to create coupons. But, I think I have created a coupon for the first 10 downloads. Coupon code 4FREE. If you use a coupon for a DL, PLEASE leave feedback here of some sort. If nothing else, let me know if I used the coupon codes correctly
    03-04-11 07:02 AM
    When download it ask "Enter Gift Certificate or Promotion Code"... So I enter "4FREE" it pop out "This promotion code is not valid."

Can you PM me other code???
    Last edited by AXWLC; 03-04-11 at 07:27 AM.
    03-04-11 07:15 AM
    I'm on the road now so, first 10 to reply here, I will provide a code for when I get back.
    03-04-11 07:39 AM
    coupon invalid
    03-04-11 08:06 AM
    I'd love a coupon
    03-04-11 08:54 AM
    Got it fixed. Code is working now. AXWLC, cgmorgan1 and Namtaro, let me know if you do not get a copy before the coupon expires and I will PM you a code.
    03-04-11 03:42 PM
    I would really recommend this theme, so grab one before it's to late
    KahneFan likes this.
    03-04-11 04:26 PM
    For those looking for a red theme for their red torch, this is it!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    KahneFan likes this.
    03-04-11 04:58 PM
    can I get blue pls even doh I have red torch I love your blue shade. Thank you lovely theme.

03-04-11 05:00 PM
    The coupon code works for blue or red. Your choice.
    03-04-11 05:03 PM
    The coupon code works for blue or red. Your choice.
    Thank you got it!

03-04-11 05:05 PM
    I have an idea to make orange, green, yellow, pink and purple as well. Please let me know what color(s) anyone prefers so I would know which I should tackle first.
    03-04-11 05:08 PM
    I have an idea to make orange, green, yellow, pink and purple as well. Please let me know what color(s) anyone prefers so I would know which I should tackle first.
    As I said yesterday: black and white Other ideas: mint green, light blue, brown, radioactive green, multi-color and some kind of red/orange like in the attachment.
    So the options are endless!!!
    Greetz,
    Appz-
    Last edited by Appz-; 03-04-11 at 05:39 PM.
    03-04-11 05:30 PM
    Well done. Thanks for the tip on shortcut app too. Wow - way cool.

KahneFan likes this.
    03-04-11 06:39 PM
    I'll try it out if you have any coupon codes left! Looks good!
    03-04-11 07:54 PM
    Seems like a real nice theme so far. Thanks for your effort!

KahneFan likes this.
    03-04-11 09:39 PM
    I'll try it out if you have any coupon codes left! Looks good!

Looks like there should be a couple of coupons left.
    03-04-11 09:44 PM
    I think pink and brown would be nice. I ended up getting red here is my wall.
    KahneFan likes this.
    03-04-11 10:09 PM
    Got it fixed. Code is working now. AXWLC, cgmorgan1 and Namtaro, let me know if you do not get a copy before the coupon expires and I will PM you a code.
    Ok got it, thanks a lot.. Will post my comment later...
    03-04-11 10:50 PM
    I did DL the blue one, it is very smooth, and fast. The only thing is that I can not remember easily the names of the first row icons. May be if you put their names visible.

Also , how can I change the color from blue to red ? Is it possible. You said something about multiple clolors ?

Thank you again for your efforts
    03-05-11 05:06 AM
    I did DL the blue one, it is very smooth, and fast. The only thing is that I can not remember easily the names of the first row icons. May be if you put their names visible.

Also , how can I change the color from blue to red ? Is it possible. You said something about multiple clolors ?

Thank you again for your efforts
    It's two separate downloads. I will look into the name thing.
    03-05-11 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD