Can someone who owns the new Torch post a picture of all themes pre-installed on the Torch ? thanks
    08-11-10 01:50 PM
    Hey, Tito!
    I'm sure someone will post pictures by tomorrow, but if not, I'll do so once I get mine running.
    That's the worst part about getting a new device not yet supported in Theme Builder. We're stuck with the stock themes for a while.
    08-11-10 01:56 PM
    That's the worst part about getting a new device not yet supported in Theme Builder. We're stuck with the stock themes for a while.
    After using tons of different custom themes I've finally gone back to the stock theme and stuck with it since it's the only one that doesn't leak memory or use an inordinate amount of it. Now with the Torch having about 10 times more available memory than the Bold 9000 this may not be an issue, but I think I'll be perfectly fine with the default theme anyway.
    08-11-10 02:33 PM
    After using tons of different custom themes I've finally gone back to the stock theme and stuck with it since it's the only one that doesn't leak memory or use an inordinate amount of it. Now with the Torch having about 10 times more available memory than the Bold 9000 this may not be an issue, but I think I'll be perfectly fine with the default theme anyway.
    Haha! Very true! The biggest benefit of custom theme for me is that I can have shortcuts/buttons linked to notifications/apps. With the new homescreen that can definitely save my trouble.

And yes, custom themes take a large portion of resources...
    08-11-10 02:45 PM
    There seems to be only one, I have a real one in my hand now and just checked.
    08-11-10 02:48 PM
    Yep - the only pre-installed theme on mine is the AT&T Theme. It behaves as shown in all the videos posted.
    08-12-10 09:46 AM
    I think I read that the 9800 would not be as customizable as the other BBs, due to the multi-screen setup. There may not be as many themes available.
    08-12-10 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD