is it possible to get the old theme on the curve as a new theme on the torch?? it would be really kool if that was possible!

and has anyone seen this wallpaper any where?? i would like to download it and maybe if its a theme also, its from a movie "Buried"

08-07-11 01:10 AM
    As for the theme similar to the curve theme,the one with the closest resemblance would be:- http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?id=165398
    Last edited by azaman; 08-07-11 at 08:30 AM.
    08-07-11 03:24 AM
    As for the theme similar to the curve theme,the one with the closest resemblance would be:- Dimension Slide - Themes BlackBerry Software
    Thanks alot that is very similar
    08-07-11 11:01 AM
    Cheers!good to hear that!
    08-07-11 11:06 AM
    You really like those OS 4.x icons? When I had my Pearl 8100, I couldn't get rid of those icons fast enough. I had to live with them for nearly 2 years before someone came out with the OS 5 Precision icons in a theme for the Pearl. At least the BB base theme icons where better that the AT&T theme icon set that was also on my Pearl, and all the other AT&T BB's running OS 4.2/4.5 at the time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-11 11:49 AM
    Azaman, that is a very nice theme. I never saw it, I wish it would go on sale though. I'm broke just lost my job. I found one that was on sale a while back. It was everything and I mean everything like the curve. However the icons were zen on the bottom.

08-07-11 12:59 PM
    Here's your wallpaper enjoy it !!!

08-07-11 10:08 PM
    [QUOTE=dakid2k6;6546357]Azaman, that is a very nice theme. I never saw it, I wish it would go on sale though. I'm broke just lost my job. I found one that was on sale a while back. It was everything and I mean everything like the curve. However the icons were zen on the bottom.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUO

Sorry to hear bout the job mate.If i had built the theme,I would have given it to you for free however I came across it at this link...The Theme Zone: Torch 9800: Dimension Slide
    dakid2k6 likes this.
    08-08-11 12:45 AM
    Azaman, that is a very nice theme. I never saw it, I wish it would go on sale though.
    Done.

Here you go. It is now 80% off for 1 week only.

Only $0.99.

dakid2k6 likes this.
    08-08-11 12:55 AM
    [QUOTE=azaman;6547851]
    Azaman, that is a very nice theme. I never saw it, I wish it would go on sale though. I'm broke just lost my job. I found one that was on sale a while back. It was everything and I mean everything like the curve. However the icons were zen on the bottom.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUO

Sorry to hear bout the job mate.If i had built the theme,I would have given it to you for free however I came across it at this link...The Theme Zone: Torch 9800: Dimension Slide
    Thanks man, Sucks losing work but hey it happens when companies dont do so well. Thanks for the Link also. and your generousity
    08-08-11 10:06 AM
    Done.

Here you go. It is now 80% off for 1 week only.

Only $0.99.

Dmac, so very kind friend. I will now be able to purchase this theme. Its super nice. Thansk a million again.
    08-08-11 10:07 AM
    I won't be buying it due to being a broke teenager (lol) But I think it is very nice that you put it on sale. Thank you

08-09-11 10:20 AM
    Thank you all for the help youve all helped me alot!!! Thanks!!!!
    09-24-11 05:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD