i am a man on a mission to create a "FREE" pokemon pokedex styled theme but i have never used bbthemestudio what so ever but i was wondering if there were ppl who would like to share insight on this theme and help me create it also any ideas would also help thank you
    01-24-11 02:49 AM
    I think this is a good idea! I would love a theme like that! go to Serebii.net [http://www.serebii.net] and check out their icons. They have the most updated icons, pics, etc. on their site. Hope that helps =D
    01-24-11 03:24 AM
    thanks that saved me a lot of hours of trying to create my own icons hahah but thank you this is a great first step
    01-24-11 03:33 AM
    and i went to site and i have thoroughly searched through the website but do you know where i can actually find like screen shots or images of icons i could use?
    01-24-11 03:43 AM
    ^I like this idea. Will be waiting for the completion of this! If you need any possible tests don't be afraid to ask.
    01-24-11 10:31 AM
    LOVE this idea!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-11 11:26 AM
    thanks that saved me a lot of hours of trying to create my own icons hahah but thank you this is a great first step
    hmmm....not sure. maybe try the main site. or google it lol
    01-24-11 01:55 PM
    i could port my old pokedex theme to the torch when im done with my current theme..
    01-24-11 02:56 PM
    i could port my old pokedex theme to the torch when im done with my current theme..
    That would be awesome!! I saw your theme and loved it....till I found out it was for the storm lols but that would be awesome and if it could be free that would also be great because there's a lack of good free themes

01-24-11 08:01 PM
    go to bbthemelab, You can host your theme OTA, get icons (though you usually have to pay for those...), find tutorials on using theme builder/composer, and use the forums to communicate with a bunch of themers, so if you want to make a theme then this is a great place to start. Although it would save some work to just wait for sadosdesigns to port their theme over
    01-24-11 08:23 PM
    go to bbthemelab, You can host your theme OTA, get icons (though you usually have to pay for those...), find tutorials on using theme builder/composer, and use the forums to communicate with a bunch of themers, so if you want to make a theme then this is a great place to start. Although it would save some work to just wait for sadosdesigns to port their theme over
    True..but I will keep this in mind for my future themes :P so thank you

01-25-11 12:50 AM
    Is this theme ready? I am excited and waiting. If ready I'd like a OTA

02-14-11 06:36 PM
    Idk if sadosdesigns is gonna port over his theme to the torch ill try to pm to see what's up

02-14-11 08:02 PM
    But my comp crashed in the final steps and I lost everything..learned the hard way to always back up your stuff :/

02-14-11 08:05 PM
    Aw that sucks well I'm really looking forward to this theme so I'm ready

02-18-11 06:17 PM
    figured id actually give it a shot since i got no idea what to make at the moment.. will be doing a few updates on my existing theme to best fit it for the Torch
    05-30-11 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD