Dreaming PlayBook? Here you go

+ Sliding middle dock
    + 3 user desired icons
    + Torch Amplified

Click here for video preview.

Purchase Playberry theme here for just $2.99
    Last edited by shahriyar; 10-01-10 at 12:14 AM.
    09-30-10 11:54 PM
    Sweeet! Very niec!
    10-01-10 12:03 AM
    Is the sliding dock customizable? I don't use BBM ;l

Looks awesome though...
    10-01-10 12:38 AM
    Is the sliding dock customizable? I don't use BBM ;l

Looks awesome though...
    sorry! sliding dock isn't customizable
    10-01-10 12:57 AM
    Looks really good

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-10 07:43 AM
    extremely nice...
    10-01-10 07:59 AM
    You make great looking promo videos, but they don't show enough. Flashy intro, show off one feature, and you're out. It's like you're trying to sidetrack us to hide something.

Show us how the app tray works, screen transitions, etc. Though I like it a lot and am tempted to purchase, think I'll hold off till I hear from some others who are using it.
    10-01-10 12:55 PM
    I was just about to buy this, but realized with the limitations set forth by Theme Studio 6, the video is probably the extent of the theme(for now at least). It looks extremely nice, but with access to only a few items on the homescreen, might not be practical just yet. The deciding factor for me is whether the bottom dock is simply a 3 icon dock, or if it's a sliding tray reminiscent of stock BlackBerry 6.
    10-01-10 01:00 PM
    Show us how the app tray works, screen transitions, etc. Though I like it a lot and am tempted to purchase, think I'll hold off till I hear from some others who are using it.
    good to hear critics from you guys. well...hhmm...i'll keep that in mind from now. sorry about this one.
    10-01-10 01:23 PM
    The deciding factor for me is whether the bottom dock is simply a 3 icon dock, or if it's a sliding tray reminiscent of stock BlackBerry 6.
    good question. you see, theme is built with a file...like say .flv as in flash. RIM has made that sliding dock using those file. we break into it and made sliding dock possible here. unfortunately, no 2 files of those can be used in 1 theme. eventually, I couldn't make lower dock slide-able
    Last edited by shahriyar; 10-01-10 at 01:36 PM.
    10-01-10 01:34 PM
    good question. you see, theme is built with a file...like say .flv as in flash. RIM has made that sliding dock using those file. we break into it and made sliding dock possible here. unfortunately, no 2 files of those can be used in 1 theme. eventually, I couldn't make lower dock slide-able
    Thanks for the response! So the bottom dock cannot be pulled up to expose the full application list/menu?

If you could preserve the application tray from BlackBerry 6 (so it could still be dragged up, etc), but add in the .svg or .flv files to the homescreen to add in the sliding icons like this theme currently has, it would be amazing.
    10-01-10 01:46 PM
    If you could preserve the application tray from BlackBerry 6 (so it could still be dragged up, etc), but add in the .svg or .flv files to the homescreen to add in the sliding icons like this theme currently has, it would be amazing.
    oh! you know about SVGs; thats great
    i tried that but no good.
    10-01-10 01:49 PM
    Can't wait to see what can be done with updated versions of Theme Studio for this one! I'm hoping the later beta (and full) versions allow you to implement this, would make for an amazing theme.

One more quick question (you may have already answered, if so, my apologies in advance)..

The 3 user-defined icons, is that in reference to the bottom dock, or sliding icons on the homescreen? If it's for the bottom dock, could you post a list of the sliding icons on the homescreen?
    10-01-10 01:56 PM
    The 3 user-defined icons, is that in reference to the bottom dock, or sliding icons on the homescreen? If it's for the bottom dock, could you post a list of the sliding icons on the homescreen?
    yes. 3 user-defined refers bottom dock. Middle(which slides) have calendar with today, app store to the left, browser, music, bbm, videos, & pictures. watch the video
    10-01-10 02:00 PM
    You make great looking promo videos, but they don't show enough. Flashy intro, show off one feature, and you're out. It's like you're trying to sidetrack us to hide something.

here's a video review from Berryreporter.com

Playberry Theme for the Torch 9800 Now Available in BerryReporter App Store! | Berry Reporter
    10-01-10 10:42 PM
    Nice, that is exactly what I was looking for. These types of videos are most helpful when it comes to showcasing a theme. Thanks!
    10-02-10 06:43 PM
    I have a question I just bought this them and the scrolling is real choppy and slow is there a fix for it.

10-02-10 09:57 PM
    I have a question I just bought this them and the scrolling is real choppy and slow is there a fix for it.

we're working on update with some changes in UI & some fixes. it will hopefully be faster. all who already bought will get ver 1.1 for free.
    10-02-10 11:09 PM
    Awesome thanks and also. Noitched that in the book marks its hard to see what u click on. Is there any way that u can change the font color to something lighter

10-03-10 09:02 AM
    Awesome thanks and also. Noitched that in the book marks its hard to see what u click on. Is there any way that u can change the font color to something lighter

dont worry we got that fixed
    10-03-10 11:42 AM
    I like the theme a lot. My only problem is the switch to landscape, the background remains default. Is there a way to change that? Also I am experiencing some lag, but maybe it's because I have a bunch of apps. Thanks for a great theme.

10-03-10 02:55 PM
    I like the theme a lot. My only problem is the switch to landscape, the background remains default. Is there a way to change that? Also I am experiencing some lag, but maybe it's because I have a bunch of apps. Thanks for a great theme.

thanks for purchasing our theme
    we're still working on background image functionality. Hopefully final builder version from RIM may help us out.

btw, wait for our email, we're gonna update this theme to ver 1.5 soon. i bet you'll love more
    10-03-10 02:59 PM
    *UPDATE Version 1.5 Now Available*

Click here
    10-03-10 03:33 PM
    I have purchased this for my Torch. Only the icons have changed. The theme is not working for me. I dont see the icons in the middle dock. I see the All, favourites and media tabs though. The connections when i click on the left is also not working.
    07-04-11 08:26 AM
    its an old version you're talking about.
    07-04-11 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD