Free trial version of Playberry.

Download
    10-16-10 12:06 PM
    what does trial mean ? does it stop working after so many days ?
    10-16-10 04:33 PM
    Is the trackpad available for the full version?
    10-16-10 07:53 PM
    changes in sliding dock icons, bottom bar has 4 customized icons, lock screen and more with full version.

no. trackpad isnt available in Touch version. see posted video below for reviews
    10-16-10 10:26 PM
    you download link is bad
    11-23-10 11:30 PM
    Sorry! Here you go...

Superstore

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-10 11:36 PM
    That link takes you to a $3.99 theme for OS 5.0 (non touch) fyi.
    11-24-10 12:11 AM
    Sorry! Here you go...

Superstore

That link isn't free.....

11-24-10 12:11 AM
    Sorry again :P

Superstore

11-24-10 12:55 AM
    i have tried it...n it's not workin for me...slow to function..very slow...only 2 icons below...n could not see much else.....anyone else have this happen....maybe its just my torch
    11-24-10 01:19 AM
    Have you tried hard-restart(baterry pull)? Give a try.

11-24-10 01:21 AM
    I did a hard reset and there are only 2 icons on the bottom of the home screen. There's also a white pixel next to the time on the full list of applications (after pressing the BB button).

The scrolling between the centre apps is rather slow as well.
    11-24-10 03:49 AM
    Link doesnt work!!!
    11-24-10 06:02 AM
    Post #9 contains the proper link to both the paid version and the "Trial" version (see the blue box at the top left of the screen.)
    11-24-10 07:10 AM
    Have you tried hard-restart(baterry pull)? Give a try.

yes..did a battery pull.....

this theme does not work as is..much less $4.00....perhaps its something wrong with my phone, which I doubt.........anyone else?
    Last edited by berryap; 11-24-10 at 11:46 AM.
    11-24-10 11:33 AM
    I had a coupon code from the dev that made this theme just $0.24, so I figured what the heck.

I honestly thought it was awful and deleted it within the hour.
    There's just nothing to it except the huge Playbook-style sliding dock that takes up your whole screen in an obtrusive way.
    There should be the option to hide it. The overlay section for the bottom dock is oversized and again can't be hidden.

The newest version apparently changed the leftmost panel of the sliding dock to Social Feeds. The new SF panel is smaller and stays at left of the screen with the Calendar panel before it taking up more of the screen than that one. (Sloppy; Social Feeds should be centred.)
    In Landscape it looks a lot better, but everything is a little left of centre.
    And for some reason there's App Text above the bottom dock which crowds in on the centre dock. Totally unnecessary given each panel of the dock has permanent text.

There are a few (shockingly tiny) hotkeys at the top. For some reason, both the signal and battery meters lead to Manage Connections.
    Also much too tiny is the time. I have great eyesight and the clock is so tiny it gives me headache.

And with the shocking lack of features, why is this a 2.4MB donwload?!?
    That's huuuge.
    (And 33% bigger than the misleading 1.8MB given in the CB Superstore listing.)

The other Playbook-inspired theme out there, Mini PB, is far superior in every way. It's also $3.99, but on sale for $0.99. Go snag that and thank me.
    Last edited by elite1; 12-06-10 at 08:45 PM.
    12-06-10 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD