07-02-11 01:33 AM
    how about a freebie to test out. looks cool
    07-02-11 01:34 AM
    afraid there's no trial. you can checkout more screens on links provided
    07-02-11 01:38 AM
    Could not understand how the Torch screen looks like.
    Any photos for the main screen ?
    07-02-11 07:03 AM
    torch screens Portrait & Landscape

Last edited by shahriyar; 07-02-11 at 08:05 AM.
    m.seif likes this.
    07-02-11 07:56 AM
    Is there a today area in the theme?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-11 09:36 AM
    Is there a today area in the theme?

not now. we're noting all reviews & later will release updates. And BBin theme updates are FREE always
    07-02-11 11:11 AM
    Purchased...torch 9800...quick impressions/requests:
    * Profiles on the home screen - if I want a quick reminder of the profile setting I don't want to have to sacrifice one of the four "all" icons.
    * "sliding dock" - I mistakenly thought it would slide the icons for the category...that would still be cooler
    * an "application screen" hotspot would be nice to make the touchscreen vibe stronger

I like the background "feel" for the call screens and the fonts for the rest of the theme - in those areas it feels fresh. The "sliding dock" aspect feels more like the normal OS6 tabs, constrained to only 4 icons and with OS7 icons...I like the icons, but the functionality is more limited than the aesthetic benefit.
    07-02-11 09:34 PM
    - Profiles shortcut Alt + P

Category slide? What do you mean? And we have the same sliding dock on playbook. I don't think that's an issue

07-02-11 09:52 PM
    - Profiles shortcut Alt + P

Category slide? What do you mean? And we have the same sliding dock on playbook. I don't think that's an issue

alt-p isn't as useful from a virtual keyboard (playbook or torch closed)...and the goal is a playbook feel...the playbook has no physical keyboard...at least the icon that can visibly show the profile status would be nice - there is quite a lot of space in the homescreen banner than could be used for it.

by category slide I mean that when "all" is showing - that I could swipe/slide through more than just the top 4 in that category...or at least swipe/slide through the categories (all/web/media)...OS6 gives me that and with the option of 4, 8 or 12 icons so I am less likely to need the hardware application button.

overall - I think you're on the right track...there is a "feel" aspect to the theme that piqued my curiosity enough to buy it...just some enhancements that I think could fulfill the new interface intention.
    07-02-11 11:02 PM
    Hmm... Nice points. I'll gather all & will definitely release an update soon. Thanks

07-02-11 11:05 PM
    Hello

Bought this theme yesterday night, and have been using it since. Here are my firsts impressions and requests :

- I find the "web" category useless, as i don't use that much twitter, facebook, BBM (already have put it in the "all" categorie). I would rather see a category called "favorites" where you can put your own icons.
    Here is my suggestion, if i may :
    "All" category = 1st row (icons on application screen)
    "Favorites" category = 2nd row (icons on application screen)
    "Media" category = same as it is now.

- As Pcorliss said the profile shorcut is not as usefull specially if you want to give a Playbook feeling (without physical keyboard). So "Profiles option" on homescreen would be great.

- I'm very fond of hidden today (Calendar, Message...), so if it can be added in a future update, that would be nice.

- You could add as an update too, battery and wifi signal colored in green (as in the playbook)

- I didn't see it first, but seems that there is a double bis icon that shows up when you turn the wifi on. You can see it on the screenshot, just on the network signal.

- Also the name of the wifi network is too close with the date.

- And to finish, i've notice yesterday night that my Torch heats a bit too much that i'm used to = (37C / 98F) normaly i'm around 34C / 93F with the wifi on and browsing. Don't know if it has to do with this theme in particular, but i've notice that, for the first time.

Well that's all for me, I really love the font used all around and find this theme quite interesting, even if i don't see much difference with the stock theme updated with OS7 icons, that i keep on using from time to time.

Nice work Shahriyar !!! Thx.

Last edited by chesternoos; 07-03-11 at 10:42 AM.
    07-03-11 08:46 AM
    Thanks chester. I always wait for critics

I already started about these changes. Will update soon

chesternoos likes this.
    07-03-11 01:03 PM
    Hi,

just purchased your theme and I really like it. The critics sounds great, I'm looking forward to see the update

Overall I do have a problem with the Home Screen Preferences. It pops up and closes right away.
    07-03-11 05:59 PM
    Just purchased this today. I like it. I also like the critics above to be added on the next update. Hope to have the update soon. Great work!
    07-03-11 07:18 PM
    07-04-11 05:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD