***Now upgraded to version 2.0***

Description:
    OS7+ Default starts with the new and improved Blackberry OS 7 icons and then adds custom matching theme elements for every other part of the theme (Custom battery and signal meters, icon folders, popup boxes, menus, folders, phone icons, etc...)

The homescreen uses the default OS6/OS7 theme, and in addition to the enhancements mentioned above also has a reduced size banner area.

Features:
    Blackberry OS 7 icons
    Custom everything to match the OS 7.0 style

Screenshots:

Link:
    OS7+ Default
    Or visit The Theme Zone for more info, more screenshots, and more great themes.
    Last edited by D Mac; 06-03-11 at 01:47 AM.
    06-01-11 12:41 AM
    Nicely done
    I like how you skinned more than most other OS7 themes.
    If you could just make the date in the calendar icon a little darker and maybe make all fonts default, some of them in the blackberry menu is too large. That would be great.
    The other issue is that the media icons do not show up in the media tab.
    And last but not least, is that the background color behind the writing in the popups is black. Makes it hard to read Quicklaunck when the background of the popup is also black. Maybe change it to blue to match the rest of the default theme.
    Also, when connected to wifi, the network name overlaps the time in portrait mode. Its too long.
    Hope I explained myself properly.
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by gordtm; 06-01-11 at 05:55 AM.
    06-01-11 04:11 AM
    Great theme!!!! Just downloaded it for ny new torchm just 1 small issuem when in the sms screen it doesn't show the menu bar. Rather a huge chuck of white screen. Other than that great theme.

06-01-11 08:57 PM
    Great theme!!!! Just downloaded it for ny new torchm just 1 small issuem when in the sms screen it doesn't show the menu bar. Rather a huge chuck of white screen. Other than that great theme.

I'm not sure I'm following you. Do you mean the 5 touch buttons across the bottom? (Send, attachments, etc) If so they should not be white? Did you do a battery pull after applying the theme? Please do so and let me know if that fixes your issue.

06-01-11 09:41 PM
    Just did a reset and it works now lol. Slow me.

06-01-11 09:54 PM
    ***Now upgraded to version 2.0***

All screenshots have been updated. Click HERE to see more screenshots.

Upgrade is free for anyone that has already purchased theme.

Still only $0.99 to purchase.
    06-03-11 01:50 AM
    Thanks for the update, but the Media icons are still not showing up in the Media tab, even after a reboot.
    06-03-11 03:02 AM
    Thanks for the update, but the Media icons are still not showing up in the Media tab, even after a reboot.
    If you are having problems with your media tab on custom themes then there is 2 potential fixes.

1. Options>Display>Home Screen Preferences>Reset Settings: Reset All: Apply
    or
    2. http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/mi...lution-579738/
    06-03-11 03:07 AM
    If you are having problems with your media tab on custom themes then there is 2 potential fixes.

1. Options>Display>Home Screen Preferences>Reset Settings: Reset All: Apply
    or
    2. http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/mi...lution-579738/
    I've tried resetting the theme and it didn't work.
    I have similar themes where the Media tab is working, so I am not sure that the problem is on my end, but thanks anyways.
    06-03-11 05:52 AM
    nice theme!
    06-03-11 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD