HIGHLANDER

FIRST THEME WITH PLAYBOOK ICONS!!!

The most realistic PLAYBOOK experience you can get (and save $598 )

Touch the left corner of the bottom banner to reveal the hidden dock that has the smooth animation that is very faithful to the original.
    Touching the dock indicator text shows four different docks with five icons on each. (slot2-21)

Touch ABOVE the bottom banner to reveal the panel docks.
    The center panel shows as the options defined wallpaper and activates app slot1 (also shows below the top banner as an OCD icon when the panel dock is hidden) Touch to the left and a hidden today panel slides into view with 10 entries each for MESSAGES, CALENDAR, PHONE LOG, SMS as well as a spot for BBM. Touch to the right and reveal a PLAYBOOK style digital clock panel (click to activate clock)

Touch the right side of the bottom banner to hide all and give full view of the unique user defined wallpaper (or supplied default if you choose)

Touch the battery meter to show a hidden panel for app slot 22 (perfect for BatteryEx-recomended, not included) ESCAPE too hide.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    Google ipad wallpaper -- as these images are mostly sized correctly to work with no editing.
    (Any image sized 1:1 will work) save this image to your sdcard.

Open the files application (usually in the applications folder)

Go to "File Folders" > Media Card > press the menu button > select "New Folder"

Name the folder "Highlander_7.0"
    NOTE: capital "H" and the underscore "_" before 7.0

Now open the pictures application. Locate the image you have previously saved, highlight the image and press the "Menu Button". Select "Copy" from the list and exit the pictures application.

Open the "Files" application and navigate to the "Highlander_7.0" folder and click it to open.
    Once in the folder press the Menu Button and select "Paste"

Now that the image is in the correct folder it must be renamed to "my_wall1.png/.jpg"
    NOTE : no capital letters and underscore "_" between "my" and "wall".
    NOTE : you MUST rename the file extension to .png, this can be done in the files application. Even though there will be an error warning you about renaming the file extension, nothing will happen.

Then rotate themes (choose a different theme, activate it then go back and choose Highlander)
    __________________________________________________ _______________

HIGHLANDER
    Last edited by dcburke789; 05-15-11 at 03:45 PM.
    andyahs, Blacklatino and wendybeee like this.
    05-06-11 09:01 PM
    Absolutely amazing work DC!! Going to post screen shots as soon as my phone looks the way I want it to. xD

Last edited by McStoner; 05-06-11 at 09:31 PM.
    05-06-11 09:09 PM
    Any free trials? :]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-11 09:21 PM

Last edited by KoLoNjI; 05-06-11 at 09:44 PM.
    05-06-11 09:41 PM
    Absolutely amazing work DC!! Going to post screen shots as soon as my phone looks the way I want it to. xD

Lookin good!
    05-06-11 10:50 PM
    I luveee it of course ! Awesome theme DC !

05-06-11 11:17 PM
    I luveee it of course ! Awesome theme DC !

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww91/wendyb5724/Captureon05-06-201123-52-18.jpg

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww91/wendyb5724/Captureon05-06-201123-57-01.jpg

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww91/wendyb5724/Captureon05-07-201100-00-53.jpg
    Thanks Wendy!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-07-11 07:19 AM
    Any landscape issues? Screen shots?
    05-07-11 07:26 AM
    landscape is not currently supported...but it is the works
    05-07-11 08:28 AM
    Has anyone found the perfect combination of font and size of font on the weather panel so that it is clear? Mine looks very pixelated on the weather panel. Maybe it's just me...
    05-07-11 10:02 AM
    No it's not just you, that happens. I'm using Kingthings Foundation at size 9 and the color is white. I've noticed with black font it seems to be a lot smoother, but due to my wallpaper of choice white is more visible for me.
    05-07-11 11:17 AM
    No it's not just you, that happens. I'm using Kingthings Foundation at size 9 and the color is white. I've noticed with black font it seems to be a lot smoother, but due to my wallpaper of choice white is more visible for me.
    ya. Its actually scaling down the bw wallpaper image. So some pixelation will occur

05-07-11 05:09 PM
    05-07-11 05:20 PM
    Is there any trackpad support for the Torch?
    What happens when you go into landscape mode since it's not yet supported?

-Rich
    05-08-11 08:53 AM
    Richv77-The app screen comes up.

05-08-11 09:16 AM
    Just purchased and downloaded

Going to Activate and check it out now

05-08-11 11:07 AM
    Very nice, original theme. I like it a lot. I do have one concern, however. When you bring up the 3 panels, I wish that it would just show the one panel you have selected instead of a part of the panel next to it. It looks wrong. Other than that its one of the more innovative themes I've seen. Nice work. Thank you.

05-08-11 11:55 AM
    Very impressed with this theme

Great job man!!

Some screen shots...

My only gripe is that the clock in the top Banner could be a little bit bigger. At least the same size as the date below it, if not bigger. But that's just my 2 cents! Other than that, so far so good! Animations are perfect when using the bottom dock and the 3 panels! Great SVG work!!

05-08-11 01:03 PM
    Very impressed with this theme

Great job man!!

Some screen shots...

My only gripe is that the clock in the top Banner could be a little bit bigger. At least the same size as the date below it, if not bigger. But that's just my 2 cents! Other than that, so far so good! Animations are perfect when using the bottom dock and the 3 panels! Great SVG work!!

I would have mentioned that while Beta testing, but I hardly ever look at the clock so it slipped my mind. But, would you mind sharing this wallpaper? It looks fantastic with this theme!

Very nice, original theme. I like it a lot. I do have one concern, however. When you bring up the 3 panels, I wish that it would just show the one panel you have selected instead of a part of the panel next to it. It looks wrong. Other than that its one of the more innovative themes I've seen. Nice work. Thank you.
    Just guessing here, but it could be TB that isn't allowing what you want for the panels. Also, it's how it is on the PB for when you have more then 1 window open but minimized. It's the most PlayBook-like theme so even if he could change that, he probably won't.
    Last edited by McStoner; 05-08-11 at 03:08 PM.
    05-08-11 03:05 PM
    What he said

05-09-11 07:14 AM
    What he said

Just purchased it. Excellent theme.
    05-10-11 03:10 PM
    Recent little bug I found, and have already notified DC about, is having the date cut off when it is a double date (Ex: Wed, May 11 is Wed, May...) He will be updating it tonight, so anyone with this issue, it has already been reported.
    05-11-11 09:00 AM
    Thanks. Just noticed the bug. Great theme. Loving it.

05-11-11 09:20 AM
    version 1.0.2 files have been uploaded to mobihand.

*fixed date cutoff
    *made the clock bigger
    *made games icon bigger

Thanks and enjoy!
    Technerd.McLeod likes this.
    05-11-11 08:55 PM
    version 1.0.2 files have been uploaded to mobihand.

*fixed date cutoff
    *made the clock bigger
    *made games icon bigger

Thanks and enjoy!
    Woot! Just what I wanted to hear.

I was going to reply to the posts above asking for a bigger clock and add my "+1" to it, but I see you've already done it!

If you have time, you may want to update your Post #1 screenies to show the bigger clock. It's a little detail that can be a dealbreaker for those of us that use the Home Screen time. [/friendly advice]

*runs off to CB Superstore to buy*

EDIT: Not sure if anyone mentioned, but the screenshots in OP show both the old & new Wi-Fi meters. I'm guessing the old school one on the left doesn't actually show if you're using OS6.
    Last edited by elite1; 05-11-11 at 10:25 PM.
    05-11-11 10:19 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD