How's everyone doing?!
    It's sunny and we're from Seattle so I've got nothing to complain about lol.

We're kicking off our Monday with a brand new theme called Echo. Here, we tried to wrap all of our focus around one thing - simplicity. We introduce a couple of new features such as the clock display (my favorite) and wallpaper selection.

We've also got the categories nicely laid out along with customizable icons (of course), and a weather slot

Visit ELECITE for more screenshots, and a video. Also available on AppWorld.

Hope you guys like it!

01-31-11 02:07 PM
    beautiful!!!
    01-31-11 02:13 PM
    Looks NEAT!! Any early bird coupons? :P

I cant find it on MobiHand? though i found the other ones there!
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 01-31-11 at 02:51 PM.
    01-31-11 02:21 PM
    I have this theme, it's amazing!
    Still haven't figured out what the 36 means on the home screen though.
    01-31-11 02:25 PM
    looks awesome
    01-31-11 02:42 PM
    simply hawt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just bought it :] miss the trackpad usage on main screen also not user friendly wall :[
    Last edited by swdoro; 01-31-11 at 03:50 PM.
    01-31-11 02:49 PM
    Thanks guys, I personally love how it looks on the Torch!

akbarmecha, no coupons just yet hehe sorry
    gordtm, nothing really lol - fashion item
    01-31-11 06:17 PM
    Thanks guys, I personally love how it looks on the Torch!

akbarmecha, no coupons just yet hehe sorry
    gordtm, nothing really lol - fashion item
    what about availabilty on mobihand! nevermind the coupons..i wanna buy it now!!
    01-31-11 06:18 PM
    does the second changes on the main screen, did not see it in the movie clip...
    01-31-11 06:23 PM
    Definitely a nice looking theme, but $6.99 is rather steep for it.
    01-31-11 07:08 PM
    Got it anyhow..nice theme!

Bought wave and the only issue it had was the cut off icon on the homescreen..this one has the same glitch..

could this be fixed?
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 01-31-11 at 07:49 PM.
    01-31-11 07:33 PM
    wish I could afford the $6.99 Beautiful theme!
    Last edited by cgmorgan1; 01-31-11 at 08:18 PM.
    01-31-11 08:03 PM
    Whats the Landscape look like on Torch. Could you please post landscape screenshots for the torch?
    01-31-11 08:28 PM
    akbarmecha, the version of theme builder we can only use at this moment does that for whatever reason, nothing really we can do until RIM fixes their tools.

cgmorgan1, don't have access to the files from home. When I get to work tomorrow, I'll see if I can put something up
    02-01-11 12:49 AM
    looks amazing. Might just pick it up
    02-01-11 01:02 AM
    akbarmecha, the version of theme builder we can only use at this moment does that for whatever reason, nothing really we can do until RIM fixes their tools.

cgmorgan1, don't have access to the files from home. When I get to work tomorrow, I'll see if I can put something up
    Cool, so we can possibly expect an update for that when the full-builder is out

also...another problem i forgot to mention is garbled text on application control menus...posting screenshots also..

also the Call screens for Wave.

The graphics on the wallpaper and the Caller text and caller image are misaligned! The graphics are awesome, but the entire look is spoilt by this misalignment!

This again is a TB glitch, but adjustments can easily be made and the desired look achieved! (Seen in other themes as well as my own)

The only motive for requesting the above amend is because after buying these marvellous themes at full price...its the only reason i AVOID using them ever so often as id like too!

I hope you understand and revert with an update for both the themes as soon as possible!!

BTW the screenshot of the landscape mode that cgmorgan requested

Last edited by akbarmecha; 02-02-11 at 10:50 AM.
    02-02-11 10:23 AM
    Yup, an update should take care of all that. Here's a screenshot

02-02-11 01:38 PM
    Has anything changed in the theme since the release of theme builder beta 2?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-11 06:32 PM
    this is super sexy awesome, i love it! i may actually cough up the $7 bucks.....i havent done that in a while, but i am really diggin the looks...

quick question though: are you able to use your own wallpaper?
    02-20-11 10:58 PM
    I have this theme. It has 4 changeable wallpaper to choose for fast switching (which I think it's pretty cool), but we can't use custom wallpaper.

Last edited by Lexion; 02-21-11 at 02:19 AM.
    02-21-11 02:16 AM
    I have this theme. It has 4 changeable wallpaper to choose for fast switching (which I think it's pretty cool), but we can't use custom wallpaper.

well thats a bummer...definitely a deal breaker...for 7 bucks, i dont want to be limited to 4 wallpapers
    Last edited by phenyx923; 02-21-11 at 11:31 AM.
    02-21-11 09:24 AM
    Will this theme be released for 9700 OS6?

02-21-11 11:02 AM
    so unfortunately, i am disappointed in this theme and def not worth the full $7....my weather icon is cut off on the right, the bbm and calendar icons are cut off on the bottom, as someone mentioned, there is a ghost 39 on every wallpaper that we cant change to our own...i would have overlooked the set wallpapers, but little things like this that you would expect to be perfect from a theme builder that pumps out themes at 7 bucks a pop, highly disappointing. all that on top of it being slow after a couple battery pulls.... *sad face*
    02-24-11 08:17 PM
    what is the number 39 on the wallpaper signify?
    02-25-11 09:29 PM
    so unfortunately, i am disappointed in this theme and def not worth the full $7....my weather icon is cut off on the right, the bbm and calendar icons are cut off on the bottom, as someone mentioned, there is a ghost 39 on every wallpaper that we cant change to our own...i would have overlooked the set wallpapers, but little things like this that you would expect to be perfect from a theme builder that pumps out themes at 7 bucks a pop, highly disappointing. all that on top of it being slow after a couple battery pulls.... *sad face*
    Simple fix for the theme maker.... take the weather slot out of the SVG file and then put the single icon in, in theme builder setting it for application order. Simple fix and NO cutoff weather icon. OR the other solution is within the SVG file... enlarge the dimention of the icon to 120x80 and it will fix it
    02-25-11 09:40 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD